• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Smash Champion
M2K going to Kansas, Ally going to Iowa. MW:W getting those skilled playas. Regardless, it'll be cool to see ya again Ally.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

THuGz

Smash Lord
Idk what ft5 means, and why does it have to be character restricted? If it's going to be such a high dollar mm, just play it like tourney br0

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Idk what ft5 means, and why does it have to be character restricted? If it's going to be such a high dollar mm, just play it like tourney br0
Implying that you know you'll win money in tournament.

Trent

Smash Champion
Probably because Yoshi vs Pikachu is even, where areas MK vs Yoshi is not. Character restricted MMs happen all the time.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Ngamer plays MK too, no johns.

And I never said I would be sure to win if it was tourney rules. I just would rather not limit anything with that much money on the line.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if your money matching somebody, its because you have a beef, or madd confidence. therefore its usually expected that you stick to one character for the whole of a money match.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I don't know how much sense I understand out of that. All I get is that ngamer is scared of my MK :3

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
First To 5.

It's character lock because you seem to not take Yoshi seriously. So I would be playing him exclusively. Pikachu is your best character so I just thought it a courtesy to mention that for the masses. If you want to counterpick me that's fine, you're worse off-- I guarantee you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
check it out, somebody knows math.

also, if youre confident enough to put 20 bucks down, you shouldnt have a problem beating down a scrubby yoshi 5 times...

man, i wish random unknown kids. would challenge me to 20 dollar money matches...

THuGz

Smash Lord
I didn't say i have a problem having to beat someone 5 times vs 3, i just don't get why. If GF for hundreds of dollars isn't out of 9, why is it for 20?

I mean, whatever. Ngamer are you going to Joker's? I'll mm you there

Kuares

Pizza
You may not know, but GF's for locals are pretty much for 20$, which is pretty much the level of this community.

The set had better be recorded yo!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Mm, yeah. If you guys do this here I'm pretty much going to make sure to get replays and post them.

EDIT: Actually yeah, you WILL do this here. It'll be more hyped anyway ;)

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL, I can't let you do that star fox. I want to do it at Joker's, along with my 3 other mm's I have with Iowans. I'll mm you though if you want, yink :3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Uh, why can't you just MM him at Brainshock, where I'll be and him and other people that you'd normally see at Joker's?

Plus there's more hype this way!

THuGz

Smash Lord
I haven't seen Iowa in like 3 months, I don't want to have to wait like another 2 months =( What if I do an mm against Joker at brainshock, you can hype that

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
You didn't call Snake not a serious character though in the BRAINSHOCK thread. If you don't want to accept the conditions, don't play me.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
And that's the answer you should've given like, right away! Hooray, more MMs.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok so i got a MM with thugz(2 of them) and with MJG. so after i take thugz money, i guess i'll give it to MJG.....

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Anyone want to MM me?

I have rPSI down for our $20 MM of might and magic
After that I'll probably be willing to do another $30 in small MM's.

THuGz

Smash Lord
bahahaha, thugz is surpassing his counterpart. Soran vs ThugZ MM, thats what I want to see.
1) Who is my counterpart exactly? Cuz i always figured that's what you were :3
2) Get Soran on board, I'm down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom