• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have MvC3 casuals at this. If you think you're not a complete scrub, try to beat me or Jay <3.

*bumps the thread*

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
lol I didn't even know there was a thread for this >.<

So yeah just a heads up I don't think I can house people anymore since now I have Blank and another friend of mine staying at my place.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Okay Joker I'll make sure to let people know you can't house. It's no trouble you've been such a big help in the past. I owe you... :')

Still checking some stuff out. You guys'll know about venue and other stuff in about a week. Also OP touched up a little.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Lol @ the Akashi + 10-15 IL. Why is that so accurate...
That IS what he told me lol.

Alright, the OP has been updated more with info. This tournament is now another KS-IA-MO circuit event, so it should be pretty big. I'd like to point out the payouts are now different. That's really all I've added so far, oh and better music on the OP. I love using that as a menu theme.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Fun except for the fact that Iowa City is a garbage city where nothing ever opens at a reasonable hour and closes one hour before it's supposed to close >.<
This

lol I didn't even know there was a thread for this >.<

So yeah just a heads up I don't think I can house people anymore since now I have Blank and another friend of mine staying at my place.
Orgy at Jokers!

I'll be here as well.

THuGz

Smash Lord
The KS vs IL crew battle will be happening at this tournament!
Sounds sexy. How many per state?
NE+IA as one crew?

Fun except for the fact that Iowa City is a garbage city where nothing ever opens at a reasonable hour and closes one hour before it's supposed to close >.<
are you just mad because we didn't get to go to that asian restaurant?

resTy

Smash Champion
This is true -.- The city itself seemed peaceful and cheery though. Just those damn restaurants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom