• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Tournament Results Thread

B!squick

Smash Master
Vex's Bowser is too awesome to be captured on video tape. The awesomeness of monlithic proportions would melt the futile efforts of the device to record-MELT I SAY!

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
In doubles me and K.K used ness ditto's got lost first match went to looser bracket we lost the first round I switch to bowser won our other two rounds for a set.2nd round of looser bracket KK killed me 3 times then killed me 2 more times in our 2nd round I only got stocked by the other guus once.Then me and uncle played frienly bowser ditto's on live stream he beat me first round then I bowsercided for the win in the second round then we left and didn't finish our match just to make the ppl on live stream mad.In doubles I had boss and sushiman in our pools they won all of thier matches so it was impossable to leave the pools so me and the guys just played frienlies till I left.I'll try harder next time really great players there K.K beat HRNut's shiek on norfair with ness in friendlies lol.In conclusion I will never use ness agian in doubles lmfao bowser all the way.Uncle inspired me to second DK so im going to start working on him too.

TexanBull58

Smash Rookie
ha well someday i hope to get to the level where if people record videos of my bowser, the hardcoreness of my attacks will incinerate the camera to where only the best will have to travel across the country to tournaments to see my bowser in action :p

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
ha well someday i hope to get to the level where if people record videos of my bowser, the hardcoreness of my attacks will incinerate the camera to where only the best will have to travel across the country to tournaments to see my bowser in action :p
Me and uncle's bowser was on live stream you should of watch our bowser ditto friendlies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Hey Vex, how was your bracket at Enemy Controller? Can you give us details/tips about the MK and Ike matchups?

Are there going to be any vids?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I think a new results thread should be made because the current creator hasnt been on in over 3 months, also everytime he gets on he leaves for a long period of time afterwards, atleast from what I've seen, if so I wouldn't mind making a thread. I know I know, I'm extremely lazy about updating the grab release thread, but that takes actual testing which I'm to lazy to do, a results thread however is much easier to maintain for me imo.

Double post but whatever.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Creating a PR can inspire more Bowser players to travel or to even use him more in tournament instead of secondary's. When new players come to the boards and say they want to main Bowser, but they don't see a PR, but they see one for Yoshi and ROB for example, theres more of a chance they will go to those characters because they have something to shoot for with those characters.

I honestly believe Bowser is tournament viable.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I got 4th out of 42ish yesterday going Ike/Bowser.

Though the results thread might now be up yet.

Just though I'd post since I didn't know where else to put it lol. :p

Kirk

Smash Champion
Wasn't quite half and half, maybe closer to 60/40. I do know that I had to pull him out when my Ike didn't win...which I was surprised to see lol(and that was on more than one occasion).

Top Bottom