• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Counter Pick and Ban Thread- Current Discussion: Marth and Diddy

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
...ok.

CP Battlefield? No plx, Snake lives there.

If anything, Smashville, for a fairly even stage.

Hell Rainbow Cruise even, you suck there, but so does he. (loljoke)

B!squick

Smash Master
Yeah, you don't need to chain grab -> spike Bowser on Japes. Simply getting anywhere near the water is instant death. All Falco has to do is peck with lazorz and wait for the right time to Dair. x_x

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
im fairly noob and am going to try and contribute what i can.. >_<

but my only sort of suggestion would be BF and maybe FD (?_?)
i dont think many pro G&W do use dair.. but im only really talking from my experiences with my friends

as i said, i r noob.. and trying to contribute to our boards

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If it weren't for his stupid Oil Panic and the arwings filling the bucket, I'd say CP Corneria. Small blastzones are horrible for GW.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
This is kinda off topic but Castle Siege is a great CP stage for Bowser.

His Koopa Grab on the Second part of the stage (inside the castle) can kill at mostly any damage when you fly in the direction to one of the "Walk Off Zones"
More rather, you can survive a Bowsercide during one of the stage changes. Much more satisfying.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Infinites are not banned: CP another character
Infinites are limited: Do not pick FD or Smashville. You'll get walking CG'ed racking in 40% or so. Take him to small levels or platforms levels. Battlefield is kind of neutral, it both gives you advantages. RC is actually not too bad here, but still watch out for this. RC gives D3 much more than Bowser.

Top Bottom