• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOTM II [1] - Wave? vs. UltiMario!

Who should be the first competitor?

• Supermarth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink Reaper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ChiboSempai

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Terywj

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zook

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I think I accidentally started the trend. I just thought of two people that came to mind that I've never seen battle before.

I nominate The Real Gamer and Leafybug.

Those Akimbo Rafficas won't save you this time, Leafy! :bee:
I'd love for this match up to happen. Then I could beat him in both Modern Warfare 2 and Pokemon! Haha jk.

Who is mow?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nominations will be closed tomorrow afternoon.

Ankoku
Leafybug - 3
Roacherman - 2
Charmander
The Real Gamer - 3
Umbreon
Chibo - 2
Writer - 2
Riddle - 2
UltiMario

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sweet, I dodged nominationas on this one.

I vote Ultimario, Ankoku, and Charmander.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The Real Gamer - 4
Leafybug - 4
Roacherman - 3

Chibo - 2
Writer - 2
Riddle - 2
UltiMario - 2
Ankoku - 2
Charmander - 2
Umbreon

I need a poll on the following three. I'll take this to the To-Do List as well.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
rockem7 said:
Well it's too late now, but Riddle, Charmander and I all nominated Writer. Meaning he should have been in the poll. :ohwell:
Terywj said:
I swear Writer was only nominated once before you did.
Tery JUST SAID that Writer only had like 1 vote before you nominated him. It wouldn't have made a difference anyways.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Tery JUST SAID that Writer only had like 1 vote before you nominated him. It wouldn't have made a difference anyways.
Check your math, he had TWO, and then mine makes THREE. Riddle + Charmander + Me = 3. Tery just missed one, which caused him not to be represented in the poll. No point in crying over spilt milk, but Writer should have had the opportunity.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh... ok then...

And anyways, when do I face you Leafy? Any time is a good time for me... except for today at 7 where I have a 1 hour guitar lesson anyways

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Well now, this is a problem.

Y'see, I'm not home right now. I won't have access to a computer for a very, very long time. I have a lot of **** to deal with ATM, so yeah. IF (That's a pretty big IF) you're lucky and I make it back home before I go on vacation (The first of August), I might be able to battle next week. But for now, there is a 0% chance that I'll be able to do this BOTW. Sorry guys. Maybe another time.

Oh, and just for the record, I'd much rather battle TRG in a BOTW than Roach, seeing as I'm pretty sure he's already participated in one, and neither TRG nor myself have gotten the chance to do so thus far.

Heh, not bad for something I typed from a PS3, eh?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I could definitely participate in BOTW if we re-scheduled to next week, but Celebi beat me in the votes.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So it's now up to the community: do we want to see Leafy face Celebi or have TRG play Celebi? Having Leafy play delays this matchup until next week, whereas if we substitute TRG we can get this done sooner. It's your call.

I won't be around Thursday - Saturday so keep that in mind. Riddle will be taking care of this thread in my absence.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I say let TRG replace Leafy

Whatever to get this done faster I say

And hey! Yeah, I have battled in teh BotW before Leafy, but don't we all wanna see how much I improved since then?

I demand that NU to OU changes be banned though. I will not put up with Sharpedo, the bane of my existence in Machamp's Pants

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not especially familiar with The Real Gamer, but somehow I don't think it'll end well for Celebi.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Guys, It'd be really nice if you got this done by early tuesday or you arent going to get the summary from me for 10 days.

Top Bottom