• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOTM II [1] - Wave? vs. UltiMario!

Who should be the first competitor?

• Supermarth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink Reaper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ChiboSempai

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Terywj

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zook

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Thanks for the poll, Rockem. Everyone try to get the voting ASAP. I'll determine a closing time and will post it there when it has been decided on.

rockem7

Smash Ace
kirbyraeg, when are you available in the next few days to do our battle? I won't be available on Friday, and possibly not Thursday afternoon. Also, would you prefer to battle on Shoddy or in Machamp's Pants? I honestly don't care which.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
idc either is ok

let's set it up for sunday then, any time that day is ok with me. wednesday is too short notice, and i'm busy for all of saturday.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Alright, Sunday it is then. I'll propose a time later this week when I figure out what I have going on.

And I guess this battle can be done in the PO server, acting as a Maiden Voyage of important battles to occur there in the future.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
So let's talk about times.

I'm basically free all sunday after noon PST, so let me know when works for you.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yeah, it is.

Any time that day works, but we should finalize it as 4 PST just to simplify things (there are almost no WC PC members).

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
By the way, which server are we doing this on? I'm downloading PO as we speak now in case it's on our personal server.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
sounds good to me, doesn't really matter where it is. Most people are probably assuming it's on smogon though...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Suggestions
OU - 3
OU+ - 1
LC - 1

Whichever has the most support from when I get back from SAT class (12-1 PM Eastern) will be the tier for BOTW 10.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I support OU+ just because we're so early into its existence. It would be interesting to see what was being used at this stage.

Top Bottom