• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss's Cape **** with Luigi Partner.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I wonder if some kind of complex fireball setup could be used to pull this off in a 1v1. Not that it would be all that useful or practical, but it'd be interesting if Mario could KO at extremely low percents on his own using this. Anyway, nice vid.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Oh and btw, I think I should add, to make sure they don't jump break, aren't you supposed to do grab attacks?

Tennet

Smash Champion
You should test all the other characters so we know the **** that can be done...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Too good.

Good thing I'm already scheduled to team with a Luigi at my next tourney. :D

EDIT: I already knew this would work before the video, I just thought I'd have to get them in the air, and I kept messing up the timing, lol. Knowing I can do it grounded helps alot.

Dusty

Smash Rookie
there's one fault. they break up the grab by just attacking luigi or mario while seting up this move. its a great find no lie just it shouldn't be relied on. if u can find a way around this which shouldn't be hard at all then yea "exploit" this.

Matt07

Smash Master
Would this work on a bucket braking game and watch?
From my guesses on reading what Bucket Braking is, I'm going to assume it would work on a Game and Watch, you'll just have to do it on a later percentage.

I can't wait to see this video when I come home :chuckle:.

Edit: WOW this is amazing.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
here's one fault. they break up the grab by just attacking luigi or mario while seting up this move. its a great find no lie just it shouldn't be relied on. if u can find a way around this which shouldn't be hard at all then yea "exploit" this.

This is basically 2v1 or if the partner is somehow occupied like recovering.

You should test all the other characters so we know the **** that can be done...
This works on all characters except Wario.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I am saying find other good combinations, i know it works with everyone, it would be nice to see who else can do some amazing stuff with mario's cape ****...

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
This is the greatest discovery ever as far as Mario in 2v2 is concerned. Monk, I can't wait to see you and Polmex pull this off.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Nobody cares if I pull this off?

-sadface- And I was actually gonna team with a Luigi at my next tourney too, BEFORE this was posted.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Wario jumps out of the grab in a weird way. FOR ONCE the gay grab release on wario actually helps him out XD

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Wario jumps out of the grab in a weird way. FOR ONCE the gay grab release on wario actually helps him out XD
well you don't need to grab release...you could just have Luigi up-b and then cape...the grab release only sets it up good

plus you're forgetting people can jump release out of Mario and Luigi's grab...just sayin'

jmanxiv

Smash Apprentice
Another good cape **** is olimar, his fsmash when use with the purple pikmn plus mario's cape is bestly

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Olimar's Up Smash with the cape is effective too, Olimar's upsmash is beastly as it is, only tough thing about it is setting it up.

SDC

Smash Lord
this is too awesome, mario for cheapass top tier lol. jk but boss ****in rocks. i knew hed figure some one hit kill for mario lol (teams still but usin this/these techs mario ***** in teams lol)
i hate to kiss *** but boss your a constant inspiration lol

Top Bottom