• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss's Cape **** with Luigi Partner.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If it's any consolation, you were the one Skyler admitted feelings for.

Matt07

Smash Master
Bo, are anyone else who may know I'm dying to know the name of this song, it sounds so awesome. I need to get it!

SDC

Smash Lord
Lol sorry famous, for a guy named famous when you do work with boss your unfortunately often uncredited lol. Its kind of ironic, in a funny way :D. I mean cmon your name is famous you'd think no one would forget about you lol, but hey thanks alot for your input into this also. The thing is boss is prob my favorite mario user due to his creative playstyle and lovable personality XD but hell everyone on here is good, you, bo x7, hero mystic all you guys are all good, i think when i see boss' name though we all are like hey its boss, the guy who beat azen!!! lol i get the feelin that the mario boards have a deeply affection crush on boss lol (even the guys strangely enough) to the point where, i dont know, its kinda like hiphop fans and 2pac, me being a hiphop/rap man i hear those i hang out with talk about him quite frequently, and i gotta say its kinda of a crush on him that i don't really see anywhere else. I mean he's good, he's great, he's awesome, but not the greatest rapper of all time. But we still all love him unquestioningly. So boss, i guess you're our 2pac lol, enjoy it.

Top Bottom