• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bosses in Smash Switch?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Ooh, I hope Zelda characters get the same thing, but with Ganondorf turning into Ganon!
If they end up facing Vaati, I may be throwing my Switch. He's the only one of my top five most wanted to have not gotten a hard or semi-hard deconfirmation.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Still hoping for Master and Crazy Hand to be 9.0 secret bosses.
Alternatively, you could end up having to face Master Hand in the World of Light adventure. And as you advance further into the adventure, you'd face another Master Hand, but is paired with Crazy Hand.

You could even end up facing Master Core once again, but being limited to just one life will mean that you'll have to utilize certain Spirits if you want to survive all the Master Core phases.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Alternatively, you could end up having to face Master Hand in the World of Light adventure. And as you advance further into the adventure, you'd face another Master Hand, but is paired with Crazy Hand.

You could even end up facing Master Core once again, but being limited to just one life will mean that you'll have to utilize certain Spirits if you want to survive all the Master Core phases.
Who said anything about Master Core?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Other than the fact that Ultimate has brought back everything that's ever been in Smash before.
R.O.B. apparently fights Galleom at the end of Classic Mode, not Tabuu. If Tabuu was in this game, R.O.B. would probably be pitted against him, if only for the "grudge match" angle...

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
R.O.B. apparently fights Galleom at the end of Classic Mode, not Tabuu. If Tabuu was in this game, R.O.B. would probably be pitted against him, if only for the "grudge match" angle...
It's odd they brought back Galleom, but not Tabuu.

At least, for as far as we know. Any sight of Duon yet?

As a matter of fact, do we have a list of who faces which boss?

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
As a matter of fact, do we have a list of who faces which boss?
Nope. A few outlets have had a chance to play the game, and we know the bosses of whichever characters they happened to play Classic mode with.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Which is kinda dumb...because the cages were actually directly related to SSE's plot. No real reason he should still be using them, because he doesn't use them in his own games.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
So...is there anyone who doesn't want Marx as a Kirby Boss, because I sure don't (though if it happens; it happens). It just because I honesty feel the Super Star Representation is way over it's limit & would rather have the Kirby Boss be from a game/group of games that haven't gotten as much representation-wise. Preferably, I say Magolor would make a steller choice since he would help to represent the horribly under-represented Modern Kirby Games + also sharing ties with all three of the Kirby characters, thus making a suitable Classic Mode Boss for all three of them (though judging by the name of Kirby's Classic Mode, I wouldn't be surprised if Dedede ended up as his boss). Theirs also the nostalgia I have from playing RtDL all those years back with my sister. Ahh, those were lovely times :bee:!

Is there any non-Marx Kirby Boss you guys would like?

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Is there any non-Marx Kirby Boss you guys would like?
Queen Sectonia.

On a separate note, Ultimate's iteration of Final Destination is the first one to not be a completely plain platform... well, okay, the playable segment is completely plain, but this time, Final Destination has rocky outcroppings jutting up from the platform in the background and energy flowing between the rocks. This is all fine and dandy, except that I'm worried about how the rocks will affect the Master Hand fight; he's always been fought at Final Destination, and he's always had a few attacks that involve him swooping at the player from the background. Those rocks in Final Destination are going to get in the way of those attacks... either Master Hand will clip right through the rocks, which will be incredibly awkward (not to mention that the rocks will obscure the player's view of Master Hand charging in, which is an unfair increase to the difficulty of the fight), or the rocks will actually interfere with Master Hand's attacks, which just feels wrong (and would be an unfair decrease to the difficulty of the fight). Alternatively, the attacks from the background might be removed entirely, which would be sad. So I'm hoping that the Master Hand fight takes place on a modified version of Final Destination where the background rocks have been removed; they're a cool visual and all, but they'll just get in Master Hand's way during his boss fight. And if Master Core is back, the rocks absolutely need to be gone during that fight, especially the Master Giant phase. And if Galeem is also fought on Final Destination, rather than having his own arena, then the rocks also need to be taken away for that battle.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This is where we are at so far

Dracula
Rathalos
Master hand
Crazy hand
Marx
Galleom
Giga bowser
Ganon
Galeem
Darz (dark version of Galeem)
Darz and Galeem combined together

Master fortress (music was found)
Masked lumen
Werewolf
King bulbin (all three are on the spirit mode banner with rathalos and Galeem)

Rayquaza
Duon
Ridley (get something like Giga Bowser or ganon but I’m sure it’s not happening)
Porky (not looking good since the spirit is missing)
Petey piranha
Tabuu

Last edited:

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
This is where we are at so far

Dracula
Rathalos
Master hand
Crazy hand
Marx
Galleom
Giga bowser
Ganon
Galeem
Darz (dark version of Galeem)
Darz and Galeem combined together

Master fortress (music was found)

Rayquaza
Duon
Ridley (get something like Giga Bowser or ganon but I’m sure it’s not happening)
Porky (not looking good since the spirit is missing)
Petey piranha
Tabuu
So are the Masked Lumen, Werewolf, & King Bulblin not bosses then or are we just not sure if they are?

Top Bottom