• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss & Esoj Presents: Step it up,or go home.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Cool Story bro. but was talking about when Coney was on fire and no one could beat him for about 3 months straight...

False with MD having more active players than VA...

Deez.

Smash Lord
I haven't entered a tournament in a long time since Xanadu.. TF? How am I active..or Starkk.? Lmaoo that''s hilarious and your naming lobos too? Gimr who doesn't enter.. WTf are you smokin?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I haven't entered a tournament in a long time since Xanadu.. TF? How am I active..or Starkk.? Lmaoo that''s hilarious and your naming lobos too? Gimr who doesn't enter.. WTf are you smokin?
no ones entered many tourneys cause there havent been any, duh!!

also im sorry, i thought we were talking about current stuff not **** that happened a while ago (coneys streak)....

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
ok? korn doesnt play,darkflame cant play half the time,and taj JUS came back to the scene...LOOOL
and chu recently has only come back, Boss has not entered singles in forever, i have only entered i think once or twice maybe in like the last 5-6 months.

though keep going deez, ur doing a great job...no one here thinks ur an idiot, lol!!!!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Yo you forgot about the 2fast crew which is like 4 VA people. Though I'm not in on the MD vs VA debate. We're considered the same region people -.-

Aposl

Smash Ace
boss pm's me on fb before tournies bout how hes gonna eff me up. Dat confidence. And does it really matter who is better MD/VA, we are all in the same region, so individuals should be fighting for that top spot.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Yo you forgot about the 2fast crew which is like 4 VA people. Though I'm not in on the MD vs VA debate. We're considered the same region people -.-
boss pm's me on fb before tournies bout how hes gonna eff me up. Dat confidence. And does it really matter who is better MD/VA, we are all in the same region, so individuals should be fighting for that top spot.
deez started it....

ChuDat

Smash Master
V.A currently seems so weak!!!.. not one person out of V.A can really solidly beat Logic..#Jussayin

Lukkay can pretty much beat everyone as well except for Chudat.. Lol MD ***** VA.
I'm just going to pop in for a quick second...

LOL Deez, you sure about that? Junebug dominated MD all of last year so he's going to beat Logic, pretty handily ;)

And Boss beats Logic. lol.

Logic hasn't won a tournament this whole season. I don't think he's winning this one!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ummmmmmmm, pretty sure i outplaced everyone from our region at every event this season...
obviously not including the troll trouny in college park you care about so much.

btw, i'ma make you eat your **** this weekend

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
all this trash talk, why cant we be all friends? ): lol jk, anyways, Im pretty much confirmed for this now, as long as june can get me a ride, I hope to see everyone there

Deez.

Smash Lord
Anytime I talk about V.A just know I'm not including Inactive players.. i.e Junebugz. -.- Like Esoj said not talking about the past..

lmao @ you thinking boss can beat logic.. since when? O_o

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
obviously not including the troll trouny in college park you care about so much.
it may have been a small tourney but it still had a lot of our regions better players. Remember my dear tree, its not how many people are in the tourney, its who u beat in a tourney. and in that tourney chu beat you, lie twice and lukkay....so he pretty much beat all of MDs best at this tourney... so STOP JOHNING AND TAKE UR LOSE LIKE A MAN!!!;)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Cafe- I was...very. lmaoo

Jose- Fell on floor when u said my dear tree..thought u were gonna finish it off wit "Take your lost like a Tree"

LOL.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
it may have been a small tourney but it still had a lot of our regions better players. Remember my dear tree, its not how many people are in the tourney, its who u beat in a tourney. and in that tourney chu beat you, lie twice and lukkay....so he pretty much beat all of MDs best at this tourney... so STOP JOHNING AND TAKE UR LOSE LIKE A MAN!!!;)
LOOOOOOOOL@Tree. And he didn't beat me, Coney, or Omni at that tourney. And the next tourney Chu lost to Logic in tourney.

@Chu: I don't see how June dominated last year when he went completely inactive after Cot5 in June.

:018:

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Chu is arguably one of the smartest players in Md/Va. His character holds him back though.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Cafe- I was...very. lmaoo

Jose- Fell on floor when u said my dear tree..thought u were gonna finish it off wit "Take your lost like a Tree"

LOL.
haha thanks

LOOOOOOOOL@Tree. And he didn't beat me, Coney, or Omni at that tourney. And the next tourney Chu lost to Logic in tourney.

@Chu: I don't see how June dominated last year when he went completely inactive after Cot5 in June.

:phone:
coney and omni are inactive and i dont think ive seen u in a tounrey around here in a bit... i can only go off of active players. And ya he lost to Ps and xanadu, he beat quite a bit of good players too inlcuding lie, coney and um i dont remember who else lol.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wasn't sure if Coney was entering in all those or not... just showing up. And I think he goes ness sometimes as well.. but anyways...

Whos going and whos not? Neeed to know basis.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Cafe who are you teaming with

Also, VA vs MD should happen with draft crews and captains, if you aren't good enough to make the team don't get butt hurt about it

Then everyone hypes their team on

I'm looking forward to this event.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
btw we need to 2 extra full set ups. so the first 2 people who say that they will bring a wii, with the game and a tv well get their venue fees waived. so who wants their venue fee waived????

also tourney starts at 1pm and sign ups start at noon, if ur late, U WILL NOT GET TO ENTER

any other questions let me know

Top Bottom