• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

Conjure

Smash Cadet
Remember when I SC-***** you? Why do you love that corner so much? Get out of it, then you'll stop getting whooped in the corner. Get whooped in the corner!!! Anyway, I can play with you more often Thompson, since you do live like five minutes from me.
Yeah, that would be appreciative. The reason I probably suck so bad is from the lack of skilled players I have met. I got to where I am on level 9's.

:(

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that would be appreciative. The reason I probably suck so bad is from the lack of skilled players I have met. I got to where I am on level 9's.

Okay Thompson, I can play with you whenever. You and Darrell should both come over for practice. After a little but, you'll learn to get out of that corner. :)

Conjure

Smash Cadet
I will not get whooped in the corner. I will not get whooped in the corner. I will not get whooped in the corner. I will not get whooped in the corner. I will not get whooped in the corner. I will not get whooped in the corner.:confused:

Conjure

Smash Cadet
Okay Thompson, I can play with you whenever. You and Darrell should both come over for practice. After a little but, you'll learn to get out of that corner. :)
Yeah, being in the corner sucks ***, I'm going to start playing Mewtwo again. Set up a practice date and I'll see if I can attend.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
bootle you should add a rule 9. something along the lines of :

if anyone defeats a bowser, they must "jump fo joy" because they just defeated godlierness tier. yes you heard me.

^^

darkatma

Smash Hero

I did that too. I wanna come :p
BTZO trains on level 9s. LAWL no john :p just don't get owned by bootle.

no thx I dont MM .
Lol cheap azns like zhu and you =fails (i'm a cheap azn too, no worries)

Lol bootle those rules just keep getting more... reasonable :)

EDIT: can singles finish in 3 hours? the pianoman(Zfreak) can only come if singles finishes that quickly. we want him to come for crews yes yes?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Or if things don't work out we can maybe do crews earlier? Iono though. Wait, that actually sounds quite ********. I'm excited for this, though. Time to GANON-BAN.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah, the maker of that sig (saberh.o.f.) is pretty **** good. He makes me want to learn PS, which I should. Got to get it someday, and learn it, since 2nd semester is all free time anyways.

I think I'll go Ganon this tourney. Screw space animals.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
niiiiice finally a tournament within somewhat decent driving distance... Not sure yet but you might get a few smashers from the San Jose area!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Good to see spreading of the trend of Norcal playing with chars that are fun for them instead of who they think they can win with. Whoever started that is awesome.

But yeah I'm almost certain I'm going to this. If Frotaz and I go, someone's gonna get scraped in the corner with Luigi/Yoshi. As long as Frotaz doesn't try to jump out and save Luigi for no reason and die in the process.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I also like that people are going to use bootsey characters. Low tier is fun, especially when you hit someone with Boosta's F-Smash. That is on ultra mega hit.

Alright Falcomists, how about some friendlies then?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I also like that people are going to use bootsey characters. Low tier is fun, especially when you hit someone with Boosta's F-Smash. That is on ultra mega hit.

Alright Falcomists, how about some friendlies then?

lol I guess xD I dont do too much friendlies if there is a tourney but yea ill just use random chars xD.

That is if I go to this tourney.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I like fighting bad guys in smash.

FullMetalFalcomist sounds like he would be a bad guy. I should fight him. And maybe Huge Ricardo as well. They both sound menacing.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hmm uh looks like this is the only tourny in Norcal this weekend, so I guess I'll be going to this. I'm pretty sure The Game II is gonna drive but if not I might need a ride Hyuga ;D

Top Bottom