• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Deep Norcal > Money Matches. We kill people for fun, especially Frotaz. We also like underage girls.

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
you can always show up for doubles+friendlies and play singles until you have to go and just forfeit your leftover matches.
that would work but i forgot to mention that im also busy till like 1 or so.
HMMMMMMMMM =/

Edit: I'll go if I get lots of friendlies with Zhu and Lunin LOL jk im not sure

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I just want to remind everyone to bring Cubes/TVs. This will be the same set up as last time, so there will most likely be a shortage of chairs again. So if anyone can bring their own chair, that would be in your best interest. Doubles sign-ups start at 12 and close at 12:30, so DO NOT be late, I will NOT wait. I hope to see a good turnout tomorrow. I look forward to seeing everyone.

I have added a TV/Cube count in the first post.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Bootle..make sure you have the most recent version of tio!

Ok, new version is out: tio 1.1.2.5090

Features:
* Upgrades to the station manager.
** Hover your mouse over an In Progress match to see where that match is scheduled and how long ago you announced it.
** Use the Tools->View Stations menu to launch a new window showing the match assignments for each station. Put this window on a projector or second monitor so your players can check their assignments themselves.
** Station queues will now be saved and loaded from disk.
** Event windows now include a "XX of YY stations in use" label next to the "This event is in progress" check box.
** Other small fixes.

* Slight revamp to elimination bracket viewers. All options affecting the look of a viewer (show team player names, show win-loss results) are now at the top of the viewer instead of the event options section.
** Added new option to change the bracket view style. Choices are "bracket" (normal display) and "current matches" (draws attention to matches that can be run right now by graying out all other matches).
** Current matches mode has an option to restrict movement of the selected match by the keyboard. With this option selected, the up/down/left/right keys will only move among matches ready to be played/in progress.
** Hover your mouse over a match with only one player ready to see a summary of how long that player has been waiting and how many matches must complete before he/she has an opponent.
** New option to ignore double clicks from the mouse. Can help eliminate bracket modifications from accidental double clicks. The keyboard must be used to update the bracket when this option is in effect (press 1 or 2 twice in a row to set player1/2 as the winner of the selected match).
** Change in the color used to indicate an In Progress match. They will now be drawn in GREEN instead of YELLOW.

* New option for Round Robin brackets: a button to launch a new window showing player assignments for each pool. This window cycles through each pool and puts up a very simple display of the players in the pool. Yes, I stole this directly from the Kishes at FC6. The button is in the Options section of the event viewer.
* Can rearrange Event tabs by dragging and dropping them as in tabbed browsers.
* Various smaller UI improvements and bug fixes.

Groovy.
Catch neal or I on AIM and send us the file after it's over. Neal may be a better bet..I'll be pwning at a noob tourney.

Conjure

Smash Cadet
You guys awake yet, Derrell needs to call me, if anyone can get a hold of him, tell him to call Thomas.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
We better not get shot.

Anybody want to moneymatch my little brother???

Why would we get shot in Hayward? Lol

Btw Lunin, you really live in Richmond?
because that is really really close to me.

I will make as many of these as I possibly can, just need to check here more.

Snap

Smash Ace
It should be "Catch Neal or me"

Also I think at least 2 Creep Norcal are coming.

hyuga, i love that.

primarily because at this time in america, people love to spam "i" and always avoid "me" so as to appear intellectual or proper.

but its just as bad as saying "me" for everything.

oh delphiki, how you disappoint me so.

Top Bottom