• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Since I see a lot of people would like a low tier tournament, I'll be sure to include one. It'll be a small entry fee of two dollars.

Lunin, I would money match you in Boosta dittos, but I HATE Boosta dittos. They suck so much.
I'll money match your Fox vs my Boosta for $1.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Since I see a lot of people would like a low tier tournament, I'll be sure to include one. It'll be a small entry fee of two dollars.
We could do like a $1 low tier team tournament to if anyones intersted
<3

10 chars

edit: Hrm if we get Kr3w?! to go in full force we could have a crew battle with TLA lawls.. Iono.. lets see.. zfreak, velox, ip, smoothcrim, (the NOT karthik coz he gets ***** by bootle and he quit anyways), pwrfulfish, and me(the not Kr3w)?

6 on 6 lol

EazyP

Smash Ace
OH SNAP

I just money matched some *****es today and won, now I'm way in the mood for this, if I come I'm bringing the Smash Dictator of Redwood City along with my scrub groupies, We'll try and be there

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I think that it will be awhile before we get our crews in the same place at the same time. So I think we should go ahead and decide our first players. That way we can start it as soon as those two players are in the same place, instead of waiting for the whole crews. Unless of course you six can make it to Sac. 6 v 5. We each get 6 stock, you all get 5 each; that way stocks are even. Also, I think it's pretty gay what happened in that last crew battle, where Zhu got more stocks than everyone else. That's dumb. Each crew member should have the same amount of stocks.

edit: Remember! The first players are chosen blind, so don't tell me yet, but make the decision!

Zoap

Smash Master
umm delphiki not always, for the most part ppl do 20 or 24 stocks if so a crew wit 6 in the first would have 2 members wit 4 and 4 wit 3, and the second would have 4 wit 5 and one wit 4.

As long as the stocks are distributed as fairly as possible.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I more like the idea of each crew member getting equal stocks. I think it lessens the aspect of working together if a single player ends up taking off 10 stock. And one or two more stocks can do that.

TLA what do you guys think?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
So like... I can't wait use my sailor mouth in a tourney ground for the good of the tourney. Says in the rules that I have to swear so, looks like I'm gonna have to prepare my list of words for this.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I agree, Delfigis, everyone should have equal stocks. It's stupid if one player has more stock than the rest. I've never heard of that. Anyway, TLA challenges your crew to a 30 stock match!

Nintendos king, I want to hear some serious swearing from you.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okay dokay. Get your first player chosen but don't let us know yet. Once we reveal our first players there's no switching. Check my thread for the crew battle rules.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
haha so you actually added corner time? That was hilarious stuff. A good example of corner time would be a falcon uthrows - uair- uair- upB 's you to death.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Hmmm I just may go to this. Ummm I don't think I saw an address anywhere on first post or maybe I missed cause I haven't slept like in 3 days -__-

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
<.< ok i guess the bayasians dont count for most asian lol
thats because the baysians are actually

Super Saiyan Asians xD we have ascended the term asian.

U know how we did it because our power lvl for smash

ITS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom