• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*~*Bootle's Every Other Week Tournaments (North Hayward on MAMAS!!)*~*~*(04/44/44)

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff. Turned out better than i expected, too. Hahaha

Sheridan, those matches were way too close.

You too, Hydro Kirby. Too close . . .

And We had a really good set in the loser's finals, Lucien.

SFAT

Smash Ace
Always fun ^.^

It was fun playing Jiggs against you Quak :D

Blah that last match was close, so I'm going to john....>< I forgot about banning stages lol....yeah thats my john...stupid FD...

quak

Smash Champion
i second that, i think a low tier would be the cleanest **** ever, you know, in addition to everything else.

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
TEAM TLA Captain Bootle the losers...

it was

Dread Falco Took 3 stock

Darrell Samus took 3 Stock

Lucien Fox took 4 Stock

Bootle Roy took 4 stock

Kirby Dream Land Marth took 0 stock

VS

THE WINNERS we won by 6 stock =]

Team Captain Ian

team Zahif

Afro Justin - Pikachu Took 4

Ian-Sheik Took 5

Zhu-Falco took 6

Hydro Kirby- Fox took 5

Frozen Serpent - who didn't play...but he was ganon
Ian u made a mistake kdl took off one stock. U guys won by five...cheater hahahah

mike666

Smash Apprentice
been a while since ive done shoutouts so il do some:

lunin: all i can say is your shiek is gai - stick to fox :)

zhu: you are very sneaky with those shines - keep up the good ****

sheridan aka 667: dude good stuf man, level 9 gannon and luigi is 2 good, especially when luigi does a misfire within the first second of the match - hooray!

zodiak and dread: good **** guys, keep up the good work

bootle: thanks for hosting, looking forward to the next 1 - hopefully knights will be able to stay for singles next time

bernard: i kno your not gonna read this so ima talk hella ****! haha jp but seriuosly man we shoulda had those ****** in teams, if it wasnt for me messing up on corneria and you air dodging on green greens, but yay for second. baaaaallllllllllllliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
alrighty some props need to be given where they are due.

chris, that was a pretty fun tourny. im glad you hosted it.

zhu, you got 1st, and deserved nothing less. regardless of the fact that you say i should be doing better, i know that there's no way i can beat you XP

lucien, i believe you get the award for most improved. a couple months ago, you were hardly anything to me...but now you're pretty crazy. good job in kicking so much ***. seriously.

ian, thanks for the loan. i'll pay you back shortly.

i apologize to everyone for sucking so baddly in my tourny matches. im terrible when it comes to competition, and i call cat allergy johns. i may not have been sneezing, but my nose was sooooo freaking itchy. next time, you people against me in the bracket wont be so lucky, as i will be prepared with alavert!

edit: i'd like to clarify that i do indeed know that bootle's name is matt, me calling him chris is because he told me to stop calling him bootle, so i called him the first name that popped in to my head, and it semi stuck.

Zoap

Smash Master
no johnsssssssssss mr. ninjaboy ;)

much <3 nick

bootles boosta is too good, we should boosta ditto lol

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
I just enjoyed pwning Sfat, who got whooped in the corner.

Remember when I SC-***** you? Why do you love that corner so much? Get out of it, then you'll stop getting whooped in the corner. Get whooped in the corner!!! Anyway, I can play with you more often Thompson, since you do live like five minutes from me.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I reeeeeaaaaallllly want to stop using fox!!! HEEELLPPP MEEEE!!!

I'll come to the next one of these with my craptain ****in and Gayuigi ready to dragon ball Z some **** (My Faguigi knows kamehameha, like for reals.

Bootle come to the sac biweekly. I want to get some matches with you.

EDIT: TLA = Trash Legionaires Anonymous.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
mm if ian gives me a ride i'll be sure to make it... oh yea NK i wanted to play you for a really long time. i heard you have a very quick / technical fox. if i go, wanna MM $1 xD? best of like 7 just to make it fun xDD

quak

Smash Champion
i'll see if i can make it again, and if i do, bootle, you and i definatly should do a low tier match

Top Bottom