• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb-Voyage

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Rules:

2-4 Players
Pokefloats
1 minute timed match
No attacking allowed

After the timer runs out you go into sudden death. The goal of the game is to avoid the falling bob-ombs for one full rotation of the stage.

Top tier characters:
Peach (bombs don't hit you in the air)
Fox (fast)
Faclon (fast)
Puff (see peach)

The rest is personal preference.

Good Luck! If you post a video of you completing this i will give you a cookie or a kiss or something at pound 4.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
naw its in melee too.

me and my friends had a hard time getting past sudowoodo, though we only tried a few times and never used peach.

darkatma

Smash Hero
st louis does this all the time, we also call it bomb voyage :p

our records are the middle of seel, which is pretty decent, although I use peach so it's easier for me :p
it's also the reason why i know the stage so well, so when people cp me here i just camp my *** off

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I always loved that about melee making up little mini games. Me and my brother used to ramp stuff with jigglypuff's rollout funny thing if one jigglypuff is near the middle edge(as in grabable) on hyrule you can use sing to avoid rollout. and aslo be j-puff on hyrule get 3 luigis(set on attack 999%) sit on the platform with the 2 walls next to it one wall has a mini cell door. And down-smash a lot when they come they will fly away and be funny wtf moonwalking

LLDL

Smash Hero
sure, ill show off my technical ability with falco while doing this :>

Top Bottom