• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: Crewfest 3 Results (MD/VA) 9/4/10

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
1: Omni (Metaknight)-Good **** Omni for winning, I need some of that hyperbolic time chamber practice, also Nice friendlies we had Pit vs falco is so weird <3
2: Candy (Snake) - You didn't go Snake On me I was so ready for snake :(, Gg's though, punish my *** hard with those reads.
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers) - Laser, Laser, Laser, Grab once GG. lol Meep fun seeing you again.
4: Takeover (Snake) - Sup twin, Had fun matches. Imma get you one day <3. good **** vs chu.
5: Logic (Olimar) -Pit vs Oli? What kind of.... GG's Great seeing you again, I wanted you to beat meep though :(
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - "Hey You wanna money match?" lol Good **** Chu :) Amazing kirby as always.
7: Korn (Metaknight) - had some good friendlies plan on playing you more.
7: Speed (Sonic) - Speed, Such a Troll *** sonic main. jk ily dawg no homo. Great that we got to shill and talk about shiz.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede) - Crushing RBM dreams was so wrong. So a clutch match I couldn't watch it.
9: BMX (Wario) - Omfg Pictochat is banned for that reason. LOL, man Waking up and realizing you where sitting on me was so lulz.
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W) - Good **** boss. **** luigi as usual
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight) - Blue eyes white dragon...
13: Pitzer (Pit) - play more brawl, and stop getting hand cramps.
13: Hey its Yo - Sorry about the miscom dawg I thought we had to play.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers) - All I saw was rbm winning i didn't really see the match. But you seem like a really chill dude we should talk more.
13: Smokey (Yoshi) - wiimote player? Stop crushing sova's band mans hopes and dreams.
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight) - nice friendlies, I dont know Pit vsjiggs to well as you saw lol.
17: 2-Fast (Mario) - Im sorry about that Pit vs mario is something I know really well.
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???) - Lolz Wario wario rob? LUCARIO
17: D0N (DK) - That game vs BMX was BS.
17: Taj (Drunknight) - <---
17: Zanna (???) - I dont know you
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers) - Good **** vs GIMR.
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu) - I heard what happened.. gay **** is gay. Also We should play more sc2 nice seeing you again that pika getting so good, man ***** my *** in friendlies :3
25: Yoster (Metaknight) - Sorry I let you down in teams nice friendlies though.
25: Famous (Mario) - SMGDMFH, sorry about the bracket *****...
25: RPG Fighter (???) - dont know you
Special Shouties: THAT 3rd strike player who ***** my assssssssssssss.
Tko: Kirby with arrows is mad gay... Glad you found your stuff.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
1: Omni (Metaknight) - hyperbolic time chamber + mega man 10 playthroughs = gdlk leveling
2: Candy (Snake) - thx for not giving up baby
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers) - you already know! lets get that fox on the grind
4: Takeover (Snake) - goood ****. let's keep gettin it in
5: Logic (Olimar) - always fun hanging with you dude. hopefully you'll do better next tourny
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - good set, man. nice comeback on GIMR/PS in teams. i definitely wet myself
7: Korn (Metaknight) - i <3 you. :bee:
7: Speed (Sonic) - nice win over Candy. you're almost there man! keep up'ing your game
9: SovaMAN (Dedede) - man i wanted you to beat Chu, lol. that matchup is ******** tho; but somehow i know you still got this!
9: BMX (Wario) - dont be such a **** at 6:00am when people are trying to sleep AND requesting that you be quiet. it's called respect dude
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W) - hurry up and start gettin some so we can see you in GF's
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight) - fun MM's. come to more stuff friend
13: Pitzer (Pit) - the fight is on! awesome hanging with you @ Kennys bro
13: Hey its Yo - yay Yo. always awesome chillin with you dude. sry if we were being douche bags while you were sleeping. i couldnt tell if you were fine or not with us being there
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers) - step it up
13: Smokey (Yoshi) - step it up
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight) - step it up
17: 2-Fast (Mario) - step it up
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???) - step it up
17: D0N (DK) - good money match dude. u were learning me really fast so i was scared if the set was dragged on any longer. ggs in general
17: Taj (Metaknight) - good to see you at tourny dude.
17: Zanna (???) - step it up!
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers) - cant just... defeat GIMR then leave it at that. step it up!
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu) - i <3 you guy. good times. in your heart you know you're a true Marylander
25: Yoster (Metaknight) - really good to see you again, Tim. get that falco in shape
25: Famous (Mario) - step it up! :mad:
25: RPG Fighter (???) - SUPA STEP IT UP! :mad:

TKO: always a pleasure
Bolt: well ran tourny man. always good seeing you dude. and yea i plan on entering OOS

8-player Bomberman Blast was seriously the funnest thing i've done in a long time. for now on it's going to be required that we play this before and/or after every tournament!

i had a blast. smash community is too good for me to ever let go. i really hope my work schedule doesnt start clogging my time up again. thanks everyone for the support and props

Coney

Smash Master
i guess those training sessions really do work, when used correctly

i'll try to stop losing focus, hold one tomorrow!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Thanx everyone for the shout-outs & this was definitely a nicely run tournament.

This tourney I personally felt that this was my time to win but lose my first f'ing round to korn :laugh:.. Pokemon stadium so gay :mad:

But personally proud of my self for not losing my composure for the rest of losers bracket like I usually do. Good **** to Candy for pulling the same ****. :)

1: Omni (Metaknight): Congrats for getting 1st, your mk def. got better since we've been training for the past two weeks.
2: Candy (Snake): Good **** beating me in ditto's, you've def. stepped it up especially 3rd game. Can't wait to play ditto's in tournament again.
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers): You did well, let's keep getting better.
4. Takeover:
5: Logic (Olimar): Good **** we did not play at all in tourney.
5: ChuDat (Kirby): Our set was awesome
7: Korn (Metaknight): Pokemon stadium too gay, I will never get ***** by the windmill ever again. Good **** on rainbow cruise.
7: Speed (Sonic): We had great games, keep getting better with sonic.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede): Keep placing top 10 wit ddd, he sucks :chuckle:
9: BMX (Wario): Good **** against Don, you pulled some amazing **** against Don LMAO :psycho:
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W): We alway's play!!!!!!!!
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight): Good **** on our kirby v. Wario MM, your def getting better but still gotta a long way to go. Keep training
13: Pitzer (Pit): We had some nice friendly twin, your pit is very technical
13: Hey its Yo: Good **** coming to this event, alway's cool hangin out wit you man.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers): Sorry I got put into losers bracket early, we played super early lol
13: Smokey (Yoshi): Good stuff in our friendlies, we did not finish up
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight): good stuff coming
17: 2-Fast (Mario): gg's in friendlies
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???): Def cool hangin son, alway's good seein you man.
17: D0N (DK): Good **** coming out, you def gotta a lot of potential, you need to start practice with us in the hyperbolic chamber and start caring about this game. ;)
17: Taj (Metaknight): Don't ever talk trash about my wario after losing in a MM against it. lol
17: Zanna (???): good stuff man, keep practicing that snake man.
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers): Good stuff beating gimr. good stuff coming
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu): Kenny don't quit lol.. I know getting timed out twice sucks but don't quit
25: Yoster (Metaknight): good stuff coming, came out of retirement just to get 25th :chuckle:
25: Famous (Mario): Good stuff coming man, didn't get to play friendlies
25: RPG Fighter (???): Good stuff coming, come to more events

Other shoutout's:
Bolt: Loved the venue, you can def. host larger tournies with the size of the venue. MD/VA TO's need to step it up in hosting regional events and even nationals. When plank leaves, there are no other TO's that are gonna care about running national events in MD/VA. We need one of TO's to step it up. :)
TKO: good stuff teaming with speed, you guys did pretty well considering two characters that are not considered legit in doing good in teams. Keep it up you might become a doubles god lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
getting drunk with md/va was so much fun... but the drink I had wasn't that tasty.... so I feel a bit sick early today... .__. lol

I'm too tired to do shout outs, but good **** to everyone I play/talk/hang out with :bee:

Oh no the 13 yr old black kid told me to shut up what ever will I do :-o
the compliment from mr. bucket

Korn - Good seeing you as always. Next time ill actually play you for once lol
you're such a quiet guy! lol =] but yes, next time just drag me to play friendlies

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I got bracket *****, but I'll come back stronger than ever, do you understand, what I am saying to you, right now? Took GIMR, the chu slayer, to 3rd game, let's go.

Also Takeover, you suck! Your wario beat me in that $2 MM last hit 3rd game, you probably play this game 24/7 like a tryhard, that's why you got that full grown hermit beard son! Daaaaamn former PR struggling against a scrub like me?

Anyway too lazy to do shoutouts, I love everyone cept BMX, you're loud as ****

See everyone at kenny's in a few weeks, ggs!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bolt, can you email me the Tio file? Or AIM transfer or something? If not I can just resimulate it, I don't need game counts.

BMX

Smash Lord
1: Omni (Metaknight)- lol my bad, man. I'm usually an idiot with no sleep.
2: Candy (Snake)- Messing with peoples is fun....
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers)- Thanks for the teams, dood, but fox is too weird. >_>
4: Takeover (Snake)- Gewd Wario, dood, keep it up. -_^b
5: Logic (Olimar)- I'll get you sometime....
5: ChuDat (Kirby)- no bud for you, sir...
7: Korn (Metaknight)- i hate your mk, but ill pull through at some point.
7: Speed (Sonic)- My number one fan. -_^b
9: SovaMAN (Dedede)- wtf@ at us not playing this game and ******. xD
9: BMX (Wario)- do better and practice.
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W)- just go wario, dood.
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight)- umad? lol dont rage, brah.
13: Pitzer (Pit)- I'll team with you at some point, promise. -_^b
13: Hey its Yo- Nice set, I don't let Pit get to me anymore.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers)My d3 is wayyy too goodz.
13: Smokey (Yoshi)- NO IDEA
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight)- NO IDEA
17: 2-Fast (Mario)- NO IDEA
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???)- We never hang out anymores. >_>
17: D0N (DK)- Aight, so that set was awesome. I hate DK vs Wario cuz of the ****ed grab release, but I pulled a miracle out my ***. Best DK I ever played, keep it up, dood. -_^b
17: Taj (Metaknight)- Lord DOOOOOSHPAD got *****. He may beat me, but he can't beat anyone else. xD IDC about you, but if you continue talking **** about me, say it to my face, scrub. But you are on mah ignore list, so see you next time. -_^b
17: Zanna (???)-NO IDEA
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers)- NO IDEA
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu)- NO IDEA
25: Yoster (Metaknight)- Should've played more, but next time, we will. :D
25: Famous (Mario)- LUIGI? GG, awesome tech, and I'll see you next time.
25: RPG Fighter (???)- NO IDEA

Shoutouts to:
Bolt- Awesome tourney, I barely did anything, but I got your back, man. See you next time.
TK- Awesome guy, wish we could chill more, and for the Ipod thing.... *facepalm*
Aaron- Good seeing you, dude. I miss the gang. T.T
Glyph- Great seeing you again, sorry we couldn't chill more, teams was getting to me. >_> I want a badge, my good sir.

Sweet tourney, I will be hosting smashfests at my place soon. Losing to MD kinda blows, so we need to step it up.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
You just mad you couldn't renew your green card

THEY CAN'T FIND ME IF I KEEP SWITCHING HOUSES DUDE!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yo Taj you starting to become another anti, cool in person & act wack on the net.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU & ANTI IS YOUR NOT GOOD. LOLOLOLOL

BTW 3rd game was not even last hit LOLOL
you just got graped

What's terrible about this is I don't even practice wario on my spare time, you practice MK religiously.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Oh takeover is here? When did he get here?

LOL Hermit man Takeover.

And I'm not cool on the net or in person, I hate you all both.

Also I stuck your SD card in between my nuts for real before I gave it back to you, just in case you got online to talk trash like this

LMFAAAAAO

Edit: Also it's "you're"

Typical black man, please learn english and stop holding our race back by 10000 years.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
LMFAO I don't even have a wii.

Takeover you have one though, probably stole it like you stole that other thing, GOT'EM!

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I'm joking Alan, your trash talk is too horrible to be taken seriously.

But BMX on the other hand is just mad that he can't beat me, even though I try to give him advice, he just rages. Oh well, haters gonna hate etc.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Anyway too lazy to do shoutouts, I love everyone cept BMX, you're loud as ****
:laugh: lololol

Bolt, can you email me the Tio file? Or AIM transfer or something? If not I can just resimulate it, I don't need game counts.
I don't have the file, didn't save it. I used Poyo's laptop for the event since the interenet wasn't up that day for some reason, I couldn't install Tio on the Laptop I was supposed to use. Sorry.

THEY CAN'T FIND ME IF I KEEP SWITCHING HOUSES DUDE!
I almost pee'd myself. :chuckle: Trollin soooo HARD.

LMFAO I don't even have a wii.

Takeover you have one though, probably stole it like you stole that other thing, GOT'EM!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo Taj you starting to become another anti, cool in person & act wack on the net.
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU & ANTI IS YOUR NOT GOOD. LOLOLOLOL

BTW 3rd game was not even last hit LOLOL
you just got graped

What's terrible about this is I don't even practice wario on my spare time, you practice MK religiously.
I've been summoned.

I dont even act "wack" to you ******.

If you want me to start being "wack" then i'll start bro.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^NO...if you can't find anything better to do, onnew years, than go to a tourney...I feel sorry for you.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
^NO...if you can't find anything better to do, onnew years, than go to a tourney...I feel sorry for you.
Anything is better than what I did last New Years (working....). Also, I don't necessarily mean on new years eve, but rather anywhere around that general time.

Top Bottom