• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents - Blue Brawls! "The Return of Game Haven" MD/VA Event!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Agreed with Phil, have zant on the main. I can put my wii there as well so I can get the rp files to people if they want them.

Edit: Bolt, I don't see a tournament thread on AiB. Just make one even if you don't know the community well, then have everyone here click "I am attending this tournament" to get hype. I had about 4 completely brand new players that saw my last tournament on AiB and wanted to come check it out.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Can I record the main setup?
Both Scott and Phil vouched for you, so I'll take their word for it. It's all yours Zant. Just try and show up at a decent time.

def going.....bump
DEY you GO babY!

Bolt, I don't see a tournament thread on AiB. Just make one even if you don't know the community well, then have everyone here click "I am attending this tournament" to get hype. I had about 4 completely brand new players that saw my last tournament on AiB and wanted to come check it out.
It won't let me login to my AiB account for some reason. :/ Anyone want to make a thread for this in AiB? That would be awesome if you could.

I'll help seed bolt and officiate a bit i guess

I'd like to focus on playing a lot of matches here though.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. :cool:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well, I won't be home till like 8:30 but I'll make it for you if no one has by then.

<----- AiB supastar

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well, I won't be home till like 8:30 but I'll make it for you if no one has by then.

<----- AiB supastar
Haha, alright thanks Phil. Appreciate it.

I would come but fredricksburg is so far and going 95 south sucks the balls
Go to Taj's the night before? He's housing people that want to play the night before and want to cut their trip in half as far as 1 way goes.

My laptop broke today. When it turns on, there's a blank screen and nothing happens. I tried to logon (blindly) in Windows 7 but I never heard my logon sound. I think it's just something wrong with the bios or something fried in my laptop. *sigh* Time to send it in for repair along with like $100 or $200 or I don't know how many for the repair... Don't know how long it would take

So basically it looks like I won't be recording for youtube right now. If we're desperate to get something up on youtube (I know I am), I could borrow someone's laptop and install my recording device on it to record... If you trust me of course... I don't compete at tournaments anymore. The main reason I go is just to record and gain a bit of youtube fame. That's how I got 29 sets recorded at Xanadu. I only played 5 friendlies

2fast

Smash Journeyman
My laptop broke today. When it turns on, there's a blank screen and nothing happens. I tried to logon (blindly) in Windows 7 but I never heard my logon sound. I think it's just something wrong with the bios or something fried in my laptop. *sigh* Time to send it in for repair along with like $100 or $200 or I don't know how many for the repair... Don't know how long it would take

So basically it looks like I won't be recording for youtube right now. If we're desperate to get something up on youtube (I know I am), I could borrow someone's laptop and install my recording device on it to record... If you trust me of course... I don't compete at tournaments anymore. The main reason I go is just to record and gain a bit of youtube fame. That's how I got 29 sets recorded at Xanadu. I only played 5 friendlies
I can let you borrow a Netbook laptop depending on if you need to take it home with you.

I can let you borrow a Netbook laptop depending on if you need to take it home with you.
I've got an external hard drive. I can copy everything after the tournament and upload everything at a friend's house or borrow a family member's computer to upload

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I've got an external hard drive. I can copy everything after the tournament and upload everything at a friend's house or borrow a family member's computer to upload
Then were all set. I have a laptop for you to use. As long as your recording software doesn't take some super powerful laptop to run it.

is it even worth it?

do people even watch smash vids anymore lol
There's TheWaffle77, then there's VideoGameBootCamp, then there's Durhamred, JuggleGuy, Prog, DVCrecROOM, ajpanton, lots of names for Melee. I don't know about Brawl because Brawl tournament video recorders/uploaders suck (their system is flawed). Every name I mentioned, aside from ajpanton, has 1,000+ subscribers. Lots of people watch Smash

It's very worth it

The requirments aren't much at all to run my device. All you need is like any dual core processor and a GB of RAM

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Korn doesn't Chu live close to you? Wouldn't that be easiest?

Does anyone know if Jose or Candy are coming?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Korn we got you, I mean, I don't see why we wouldn't lol

Bolt - Jose n Candy are starcraft fgts now

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah let's pick up korn and someone else phil

gas is mad expensive now, used to be 2.49 now it's 3.05, we need to have 4 people (1 driver 3 passengers) to help pay for it

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Turnout is looking relatively low for a New Years Event, does anyone know if anyone else is coming that hasn't posted?

B0NK

Smash Lord
Scott, I would possibly need a ride from Taj's to Game-Haven if that isn't a problem.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I work this sat. 4 - 8 so I can't make this anymore

but is everyone really going to ohio over this lmao

c'mon guys

B0NK

Smash Lord
lol probably less than that xD

not to mention Ktar4.... the only other free weekend is Jan 22 which would be so long without a tourney in MD/VA

I don't see changing the date as an option.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Wow, MD/VA really showing their dead colors. Good start to a new year. ;)

..and here I'm thinking of coming back to the Smash Scene. x_x lol

Top Bottom