• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents - Blue Brawls! "The Return of Game Haven" MD/VA Event!

Zant, is there anyway I can get a ride, too? I live in Woodbridge, VA, and right off 95, as well.

It's along the way and I can pay gas, too. Sadly, I won't be making Taj's smashfest.
Yeah there is

Oath.

Smash Ace
So far it's Tant, EE, Korn, SOVAman, and Bonk confirmed for the fest.

Step it up guys. I mean it's whatever for me, I just want people to practice with the night before, but I'd think more people would try to get in some practice + get comfortable housing decently close to the venue (well much closer than MD or Falls Church)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
BTW Jayson add my cell to the OP in case anyone has any problems getting here.

571 259 1829

I'm going to win this tourney!
Roger that.

kojin may be coming to this btw, i talked to him today and he seemed up for it
Oh shnap. Kojin! I know he plays streets now so if he's not feeling brawl I know Streets would be nice.

Anyways, I heard a rumor sanoscy was going to come to this and team with mekos. Haven't seen that guy in a year.
I haven't seen Sanoscy since C3 of early last year when ATHF first recruited him. @_@

XD lol i feel so appreciated and what not but im just glad im goin to a tourny that oh is goin to - i hope im good enough to beat him cause i suck in yoshi dittos
Yeah he said he would try and make it. Hopefully he comes through.

Hey Bolt,

I want to watch School is in Session on their livestream (cincinatti is an hour behind us as well), can we have that running on a computer during the event please?
I was planning on having the live feed up anyway so.. Yeah sure, no problem. :cool:

I hope Mattix and that Lykios guy come, they always chill.
I highly doubt Mattix would show but Lykeios may make an appearance since there is Street Fighter in the mix.

Oath.

Smash Ace
Hey guys start showing up at around 8. I'm picking up BMX at 7:30 cause we're teaming and I'll be home around then. The number is in the thread details if you have trouble.

Also, I don't think anyone answered my laptop question: Who's laptop can I borrow tomorrow? I can't record if I don't have one

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Mekos- boss is teaming with Korn

I'm teaming with June

Zant you can use my laptop but it might have trouble FYI. I already have the studio on there though

Oath.

Smash Ace
Zant if u go to get Lie all the way in MD n think you're gonna make it to Bolts on time in this VA traffic you're mistaken. We ain't waiting either.

Also, EE said anyone good need a teammate, DASHING OUT!

Zant if u go to get Lie all the way in MD n think you're gonna make it to Bolts on time in this VA traffic you're mistaken. We ain't waiting either.
Which is why he's taking a metro to a metro stop a mile away from my house and I'm picking him up there. If he gets there early, I'll gladly leave home early and get everyone

But yeah, the traffic is going to be a bit bad

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I had fun at this. Im almost where I want to be with sonic at this point.too bad not enough people wanted to play street fighter though.

hope videos will be posted tonight.

Top Bottom