• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #4. November 8th. Princeton, NJ.

Mrdc

Smash Cadet
Mew2King- Glad i finally got to meet and play you. We're definitely gonna have to run that staring contest back again.

Inui- thanks for being a good host. I'll step it up, sucks not having a wii tho :(

Atomsk- Always good seeing you

Pierce7d- Im sure chill and I can pay you a visit up there sometime. We can iron out the details, my aim is Mrdc128

Umbra - Nice meeting you, good MK.

rhyme- outcamping the camper??!! Your Samus is too good :bee:

Blue- eh i see you everyday lol

Xzax- Good time at the diner, sucks about your jello :laugh:

Izumi- Good job, always fun playing you. You've improved a lot.

Bleachigo- You've also gotten a lot better. Keep it up. Oh... Its not sweet and sour sauce...

Diem- Too funny. We must play sometime.

bschung- finger food means no utensils ;)

Doom- lol @ crazy TL ****. Fun stuff in friendlies with dave

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
if you win, you're metaknight

regardless, people are still going to remember you as some annoying little **** who sucked *** until he picked a broken character

rofl

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol i don't suck XD and i use a some what broken character XD if anyone considers ddd that

Bug~

Smash Ace
m2k, theres suppose to be another big tournament coming up in niagara around mid-december..you should come..

Ally vs. M2K finals dun dun dun.

ill take sidebets i think ally would win.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if you win, you're metaknight

regardless, people are still going to remember you as some annoying little **** who sucked *** until he picked a broken character

rofl
This is why you're never going to truly be a top Brawl player. Your mentality with regards to a perfectly beatable character is terrible and scrubbish.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Then why'd you pick him up? Your Marth should have been capable.

Bug~: Go find out what happened to Dojo and then come back here. :p
Marth does very well Vs MK players. Well at least in teams. They are all over aggressive and "Counter" keeps things at a more passive level.

Tornado? -- Counter
Fair -- Counter
Dair -- Counter
Running grab -- Sidestep Counter :laugh:

You quickly get your point across

Just make sure you have someone who actually does well vs MK as your partner to make them not want to stop swinging.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
-stops at the line-
Hello gentlemen, I am Mew2King, I play a game called Smash Brothers. May I cross your boarders to win money gambling on a game?

Why sure! Come in!

Shoutouts later.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Neo already is a top brawl player lol I think he's probably top 10 in the US when he's playing good. He used to say Snake was gay and DDD and Snake are much harder than MK but then when Plank did well with MK he decided MK was broken. While MK is probably the best, he's exaggerating at how it is at high level (excluding planking, that's cheating). MK is just incredibly simple at mid and low level because you can just tornado people and they won't DI shuttle loop.

bschung

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2981-6884-5065
1: Mew2King - hi jason
2: Inui - nice job as always. you should not not play friendlies, i'd love to play you
3: Atomsk - you placed too low =P nice 3stock, i'll send you the replay or something if you want it
4: BlackWaltz - nice as always
5: Pierce7d - good. Good job coaching the better player, with the favorable character matchup, a perfect record against me, and who was winning the match with a match already won in the set. I did appreciate that
5: Umbra - good. Good job timing me out. I know where you live
7: Vex - Where was our money match??? you were the one who wanted it in the first place. Repeatedly blow me off like that next time, instead of just saying you don't want to, and you're officially "scared and trying to hide it"
7: rhyme - nice samus. looks like you've been getting better with her. Get spiked by up-B though
9: Blue - great matches as always! We'll MM yet again next time =P
9: Xzax - MMs! you guys should come to jersey more often if you're so close
9: Izumi - i don't think i ever played you.
9: Ether - didn't get to play you this week =\
13: Bleachigo - go to more tourneys
13: Diem - we should've played a friendly. and you're too good for 13th.
13: NinjaEdd - gj
13: bschung - ew. gross. i have nothing to say to you. except, Spike with up-B, and for heaven's sake stop getting timed out
17: UltimaScout - nice dk
17: Mrdc - we didn't play this time...
17: Chill - play more campy with bananas vs. D3. He'll grab you too much otherwise
17: CDT - i dont think i met you. next time
17: MIKE - i dont think i met you. next time
17: JT706 - unfortunately, i play D3. sorry
17: Doom - Metaknight too young? Get spiked by up-B

great event as usual. Lucas is admirable for picking up after whoever the slackers were at the diner. good times, see you all next time, i love you, etc etc.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jason, how come you don't play "Run and Shield with the Penguin" anymore?

Now I only see you play "Poke at bubbles and spin like a ***got" :(

Penguins need love too :(.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
M2K...Kuja is a guy. XD He's girly as **** though, so I can't blame you for mistaking him for a woman. <_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Neo already is a top brawl player lol I think he's probably top 10 in the US when he's playing good. He used to say Snake was gay and DDD and Snake are much harder than MK but then when Plank did well with MK he decided MK was broken. While MK is probably the best, he's exaggerating at how it is at high level (excluding planking, that's cheating). MK is just incredibly simple at mid and low level because you can just tornado people and they won't DI shuttle loop.
NEO hasn't done anything worthy of being top 10 in the nation since...CH3? It's been a while. I'm not saying he's not amazing, because he's definitely really good, but I think his mentality towards lots of stuff in Brawl still stop him from reaching the same level as you, DSF, and Azen.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
neo Hasn't Done Anything Worthy Of Being Top 10 In The Nation Since...ch3? It's Been A While. I'm Not Saying He's Not Amazing, Because He's Definitely Really Good, But I Think His Mentality Towards Lots Of Stuff In Brawl Still Stop Him From Reaching The Same Level As You, Dsf, And Azen.
Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Chu wanna MM D3 vs Kirby? no Canadian people involved T^T or you could put us up 2nd or 3rd round? XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol such large amounts of money

will i actually get it if i win XD

i'll do 10$
and i would want to fight you in tourny XD

Top Bottom