• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Battle Circuit #4. November 8th. Princeton, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Teams
1: teh_spamerer and Mew2King (Meta Knight and Meta Knight)
2: Inui and Atomsk (Meta Knight/Snake and Dedede/Wario)
3: Ether and dmbrandon (Snake and Meta Knight)
4: Pierce7d and bschung (Marth and Dedede)
5: Bleachigo and Umbra (Meta Knight/Snake and Wolf/Meta Knight)
5: Vex and UltimaScout (Game and Watch and Donkey Kong)
7: BlackWaltz and Blue (Olimar and Sonic/Meta Knight/Donkey Kong)
7: Rhyme and Doom (Samus and Lucario/Meta Knight)
9: CDT and Mike
9: JON! and 3xSwords
9: Xzax and Tec0 (Meta Knight and Random)
9: Izumi and Magus (Meta Knight and Luigi)

Singles
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight)
2: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight)
3: Atomsk (Olimar/Dedede)
4: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
5: Pierce7d (Marth)
5: Umbra (Meta Knight/Wolf)
7: Vex (Game and Watch/Bowser)
7: rhyme (Samus)
9: Blue (Sonic/Meta Knight)
9: Xzax (Meta Knight)
9: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
9: Ether (Snake)
13: Bleachigo (Meta Knight/Snake)
13: Diem (Meta Knight/Captain Falcon)
13: NinjaEdd (Falco/Diddy Kong)
13: bschung (Dedede)
17: UltimaScout (Donkey Kong)
17: Mrdc (Toon Link)
17: Chill (Diddy Kong)
17: CDT (Zero Suit Samus)
17: MIKE
17: JT706
17: Doom (Lucario/Meta Knight)

Circuit Points

Singles

Atomsk: 65
Inui: 49
Mew2King: 20
Yes!: 17
Pierce7d: 16
Keitaro: 10
DaPuffster: 10
BlackWaltz: 10
Blue: 9
Shadow: 7
bschung: 6
Snakeee: 4
Umbra: 4
Vex: 3
dmbrandon: 2
Vajaja: 2
Rhyme: 2
Izumi: 2
Kai: 1
Orion: 1
Rogue Pit: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Xzax: 1
Ether: 1

Teams

Inui: 45
Atomsk: 45
Mew2King: 15
teh_spamerer: 15
Snakee: 15
Shadow: 15
dmbrandon: 15
Ether: 15
Vex: 11
DaPuffster: 10
Pierce7d: 9
Yes!: 7
BlackWaltz: 6
Rogue Pit: 6
ChiboSempai: 6
Izumi: 6
bschung: 3
Umbra: 2
JBAndrew: 1
Chrome Pirate: 1
Mr. Clutch: 1
Vajaja: 1
Blue: 1
Kai: 1
Eazy: 1
Bleachigo: 1
UltimaScout: 1

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
A Samus player in the top 8s? YES!!! You rarely see those in tournaments. Nice job rhyme.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Rhyme = best Samus ever.

Shoutouts tomorrow, I'm dead ****ing tired. I also played like **** today. I need to get practice on days that aren't tourneys...I'll start hitting up Pierce's place more.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I swear that I played every match like it mattered.

Shoutouts

Yes! - You're amazing? I was forced to play with Xzax against my will :(. I wish you teamed with me instead :bee:.

Xzax - I'm just kidding with yes. You caught me when I really didn't wanna play brawl man. I'm sorry I barely cared but no matter what you did was going to make me care about a game that only makes me hold the L button.

Spam - GET *****. 2 stocked Sheik vs falco on PS!?!?! =D. That 3 stock was charity, didn't want your feelings to be crushed you know ;).

Jfox - =D nice games I had fun playing you ;). We should play more sometime :) I don't mind helping you with the sheik match up even though you have to use my sheik as practice :laugh:.

Dmbrandon - Thanks for the rides man you're a real lifesaver ;). LMAO about your comment of my posts, next time I address you I'll make sure to make it extra animeish :chuckle:.

Ether - Thanks for teaming with me for the few times we played on teams :). Combos > no combos :bee:.

Inui - :( you suck, you exclusively played the worse of the games. GJ beating atomsk.

Chibiloner - Nice to meet you :) wish we coulda had some friendlies :(. Oh well next time I guess.

Magus - Sexiest ganon ever :) I had fun playing friendlies with you. Kinda :( cuz it seemed you weren't playing well :(. Oh well we have to play moar :)

Ultimascout - Get 0-death in marth vs falcon XD. Fun matches man we have to play more sometime :)

Pierce - Nice meeting you man. We should play sometime. Then you can see how awful I am at this game.

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Inui/Dmbrandon - Have either of you guys seen my phone? I may have dropped it at the venue or in dm's car. I didn't look for my phone until I got to the train station so I'm not sure where I left it.

Can you guys PLZZZZZ check for me?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King: Stop hurting my wallet. :(
Atomsk: Your Dedede is amazing in teams, and Wario is too good for Jason to handle!
BlackWaltz: We played for the billionth time, awesome.
Pierce7d: <3
Umbra: You got a lot better!
Vex: Melee!
rhyme: lol @ beating dmbrandon
Blue: Much love for you!
Xzax: So cute!
Izumi: You need to step up your training with me.
Ether: Love your style.
Bleachigo: Nice to see you at something.
dmbrandon: You owe me $2.
NinjaEdd: Not last place!
bschung: You should have placed higher given how much you've improved.
UltimaScout: Hey, we got along today.
Mrdc: Step it up, we know you can do better.
Chill: Keep practicing.
CDT: Not bad for your first tournament.
MIKE: Hope to see you and CDT again!
JT706: Hope to see you again!
Doom: So cute!
teh_spamerer: Taking my moneyz in teams! :(

Inui - :( you suck, you exclusively played the worse of the games. GJ beating atomsk.
I just got done playing Melee teams with Magus, Vex, and UltimaScout. :)

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Inui/Dmbrandon - Have either of you guys seen my phone? I may have dropped it at the venue or in dm's car. I didn't look for my phone until I got to the train station so I'm not sure where I left it.

Can you guys PLZZZZZ check for me?
UltimaScout has your phone.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't play friendlies during tournaments. I literally played 0 Melee or Brawl friendlies during the tournament. =/

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Tec0 - Will you be at Alukard's this coming weekend? I can get it to you then if that's cool. (your phone that is). Yes, we do have to do many more friendlies. I want to start posing a real threat :)

Inui - Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Rhyme - DK counters the Red team! Fox ditto's in Melee were amazing

thedoom - Get counterpicked by DK more ;)

teh_spamerer - Need moar link dittos...

Magus - Our matches are way too amazing for Brawl tourneys

DM - "Oh wow, you're actually not terrible at this game" lol thanks.

Atomsk - "Daamn... DAAMN... DAAAMN!!!" I love your commentary on my matches... lol.

M2K - Your Fox got ***** by me that teams match. It's a good thing for you I had a brawl match to attend to.

Tec0 (Part2) - Melee players **** in Brawl draft crews. Good ****

Vex - I don't think I've ever met a teammate who hits me more in either game with harder attacks... yet we still do well... haha! Good stuff today. You can have Xzaz back now, I had my fun.

Xzaz - Sorry I took Vex. I'll just team with Tec0 from now on.

Tec0 (Part3) - Team with me in brawl. We can complain and win most of our matches in the process.

Pierce7d - We will play next time!

Jfox - You still going to put $ down on Oorah beating me? Oooooh wait, you didn't get to see me fighting Ganons at the end of the night.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Mew2King: Good to see you again bro. Inui is funny when you come to tournaments and rob him of his regular income.

Inui: <4. We didn't get to play!

Atomsk: Very nice set we had today. You played very smart. I wish I could fight you consistently, so I could figure out how to fight you. It's taking too long to crack the code at this pace.

Also, I stand by my statement of not being mad at you, but wtf dude.

EVERYONE COME TO THIS

i want to do draft crews again XD
Blackwaltz: Nice win bro! I'll step it up so next time can be even more epic. Anyone who says Oli is easily gimpable never fought you. In fact, I think you gimped me MORE lol! Come over and play me more!

Pierce7d: You sexy beast you. Mmmuaah

Umbra: Good job stepping it up. It's so hard to tell people you're good, when you're not showing it. Now I can talk MORE shiz about ZB!

Vex: <4. Bowser is scary, but it doesn't make me love you less.

rhyme: Please ignore the people who talk down on your character. You were fun and hard to fight, and you can keep improving. Samus has a lot of potential I think (I mean, auto-canceling everything must count for something), and even though she may not be a broken character, that doesn't mean you can't win with her.

Blue: Seriously, it's not a combo, I just didn't mean to get hit by it.

Xzax: lol @ us not playing again. wtf man. Also, don't take Atomsk so seriously. If you took him less seriously, he'd probably be more chill with you.

Izumi: Too cool bro. Keep stepping it up. You improved dramatically, and passed a lot of people in skill. Now you're slacking, and getting passed. Don't settle for average.

Ether: You actually should've placed higher. It was my extreme pleasure to play you bro.

Bleachigo: Come to my house more and practice. If you're really looking to improve, I will help you.

Diem: Why are you so good at leaving me speachless? You're too cute. I was hoping to fight you in tourney today. You WERE in my bracket until . . .

NinjaEdd: Too cool, we gotta play sometime.

bschung: Bracket *****?

UltimaScout: We DEFINITELY must play.

Mrdc: I can't believe we've still never played. I'm saving you first friendly next event. I presume you're coming next Sat?

Chill: Keep stepping it up. I wish you lived closer, so I could train you. Maybe one day you and Mrdc can come over for a great long day of practice.

CDT: Who are you? How dare you not introduce yourself to me? (unless I just don't recognize you under this tag, in which case, the first question applies)

MIKE: See CDT

JT706: See CDT

Doom: wtf. You need to come over ALL the time to get better. Me AND Waltz are near enough that you should get a moderate level of practice. IMPROVE. Also, you're mad cute and I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Teczero:

Pierce - Nice meeting you man. We should play sometime. Then you can see how awful I am at this game.
Only if you promise to **** me in Melee! That makes it balanced.

Jfox: Nice meeting you.

Spam: You're always fun everytime I see you. Thanks for playing me in Melee. HOPEFULLY, we can play Brawl at Rutgers on Thursday.

Melee players: You guys are awesome. Thanks for showing me a good time. I still love Melee even if I suck at it, and it will always have a place in my heart.

Team MOB: Where were all of you guys?

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Teams

2: Inui and Atomsk: **** R2, you guys always make tournaments single elim for me so early. It brings tears to my eyes.

3: Ether and dmbrandon: Good **** in teams Ether... now find a way to keep Brandon alive so you aren't always 2 v 1. Brandon ****in sucks JK :laugh:

4: Pierce7d and bschung:Glad I didn't have to play crew mems

5: Bleachigo and Umbra: Don't gimp yourself Umbra. Bleachigo, pay a lot more attention in teams, it's a lot more coordinated than singles and you really need to step it up for teams and listen to advice.

5: Vex and UltimaScout: Vex, I'm so sad I didn't get to play you guys

7: BlackWaltz and Blue: Waltz, Don't team with Blue when he's not sonic, or until his MK/DK steps up. I killed him to take stocks off of you.

7: Rhyme and Doom: Would've been an interesting fight had it occured.

9: JON! and 3xSwords: 3xSwords step your Marth up. It was like nothing compared to Pierce's. Practice and bring him to his max.

9: Izumi and Magus: This was the wierdest fight for me. Magus jabbing and up-b for the stock was a little scary. Izumi... train with Inui more.

Singles
1: Mew2King: Another gay R2 making tournament single elim. Thanks for the exp though.

2: Inui: Sorry I played so bad. I'll work even harder to catch up for next time. I should find some way to get some decent training in with you.

3: Atomsk: SANDWICH!

4: Blackwaltz: Keep your eyes on the screen... the right screen.

5: Pierce7d: good ****

5: Umbra: better ****

7: Vex: WTF bowser vs jiggs

7: rhyme: Threw me off guard. Shouldn't have counterpicked Frigate. Bad for Samus IMO.

9: Blue: Stick with Sonic

9: Xzax: Need to play you!!!!!!!!!

9: Izumi: you should've beaten Ryhme so I could've had a much easier time.

9: Ether: Good ****! Camping wolf + grabbing DK too good.

13: Bleachigo: Choose a main, stick with him and become proficient with a char instead of flailing around and placing bad.

13: Diem: YOU SUCK! <3

13: bschung: Sorry for putting you so low. I had to time you out for taking me to time with the first match. Alls fair in love and war.

17: Mrdc:TL too fun

17: Chill: Imagine how beast you'll be in 10 years.

17: Doom: Come the **** over so you can stop losing to me after I get gayed in R2.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I couldn't make it, I had work last night.

Good stuff Inui, wish I coulda came to face Atomsk and especially you since it's been a long long time.

Boo @ Spam not entering singles btw and good stuff Pierce always doing well. We need to play in tourney soon too.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . . and good stuff Pierce always doing well. We need to play in tourney soon too.

Definitely bro. I've missed you. I've been practicing against Falco (though your Falco is still superior to any I've gotten to play)

I gots a few new tricks, and my old tricks were already good. I hope you're staying sharp, so the match can be a good one!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
As much as I want to make fun of Blue for his placing... I can't.. I didn't even show up, and even if I did Brandon and Brandon can easily destroy my characters so it would have been useless. I need training sessions!!! sigh

Max Ketchum

1: Mew2King - *coughtoogoodcough*
2: Inui - I know I'm cute. <3
3: Atomsk - Your crotch tastes amazing. But next time, let me out. XD
4: Blackwaltz - Your Olimar is too ****ing good.
5: Pierce7d - I'm gonna try to get over as much as possible this week and next so I have a shot at placing in Hurricane MK. My only problem is finding a ride. We'll discuss this on AIM or something.
5: Umbra - ****, good stuff getting 5th. I really should have went Falco second match, lol. I can't believe I didn't think of that. XD You've definitely gotten better though, and it'll be cool to see you by your house sometime this week.
7: Vex - Olimar is gay. :D
7: rhyme - This kid is awful. Why did I even team with him? His Samus is absolute garbage.
FALCON ROAD! <3
9: Blue - Followed this ***** to the bathroom! Good stuff as usual, Blue. Good talk we had, and we should really play more.
9: Xzax - Good matches. You just need to calm it down a little bit, lol.
9: Izumi - You officially do not play TL.
9: Ether - I still haven't played you. Wtf. Let's do that next tourney.
13: Diem - Lose to more Samuses please. Rainbow really turned on you that match, dude. We should also play in something that isn't a doubles friendly.
13: bschung - God**** bair in teams. XD I'll be practicing at Pierce's semi-regularly now, so we can play more. :D
17: UltimaScout - MM me in Pokemon, you *******.
17: Mrdc - What happened? :/ Your crazy TL **** is good enough to outplace last.
17: Chill - Keep practicing, dude. You've got some potential.
17: Doom - What the ****, dude. Step your **** up. Don't be so stupid. :(
At least I got knocked out by the guy who got 5th. XD No johns.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Inui- I need to practice with you some day. Your too cool *jokes* :)
Atomsk- Your funny. And Good, I seriously need to play with you again.
Blackwaltz-Your cool, those matches you recorded were fun.
Pierce7d- Thanks, hopefully I can go over more often.
Umbra- Sorry, I was playing like crap during singles. Maybe next time I won't do so bad.
Vex- **** YOUR MAINS. They totally got me off-guard. Good Stuff though. I will beat you next time.
Blue- Nice seeing you again. Dinner was funny as hell.
Xzax-Hehe 11, though you are really cool. We have to play next time.
Izumi- PUDDING MATCHES!!!!!! Too awesome, and funny.
Ether- You have a nasty Snake, and I learned a lot from watching you play.
Diem- Coolest person ever. Those Falcon ditto's were too epic. (You got sacred, LOL......and Yoshi's Stage was too fun)
bschung- Your funny when you eat. Too **** elegant. We should play more often.
UltimaScout- I hate DK. Sorry I had to camp you. Our match took forever.
Mrdc- Toon Link is a beast and you proving that.
Chill- Jesus Christ and 12 year old who play brawl AND doesn't suck. Keep it up.

Though I'm mad at my performance, I really enjoyed that day. Thanks to all.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
We're not having a Blue Battle Circuit event this weekend.

Btw, Atomsk was single-handedly destroyed the fun in draft crews by picking random players and then allowing stuff like dmbrandon going Falcon and sending a Samus against a Dedede. This was after he posted saying he really wanted draft crews again and a lot of others said they wanted it back. I found that to be really gay.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
rhyme: Please ignore the people who talk down on your character.
That's rule #1 about trash talk - never talk anything but **** about your own character. It's not like they were saying anything about me. I just decided to play my favorite character, and the chance of 'disappointing' so many other people makes a victory that much more satisfying. : )

Rhyme and Doom: Would've been an interesting fight had it occured.

Threw me off guard. Shouldn't have counterpicked Frigate. Bad for Samus IMO.
I got confused. o_O Just because a stage is good for my character in doubles does not mean that it's good in singles. -_-

rhyme - This kid is awful. Why did I even team with him? His Samus is absolute garbage.
FALCON ROAD! <3
God **** that Doom...his extreme sexyness overpowered my common sense. Who would believe that it's possible to be that sexy AND that ****ty? Ooh yeah, and his clingy asian totally ****-blocked me for the entire evening.

Blue - Followed this ***** to the bathroom! Good stuff as usual, Blue. Good talk we had, and we should really play more.
So modest.

UltimaScout: Went 2-1 with a Brawl player in Melee Fox dittos. :p Way to steal my color in teams. Way to make your only KO on me in Match 1 the match-ending monkey punch. <3 Fsmash doesn't punish edgehop, it's just a myth.

Inui: Get ***** first match in singles. XD Way to take the set. Melee room was a terrible idea, but the sexy in that room made up for it ten-fold. <3

Atomsk: Commentary was top notch.

Izumi: Mains MK.

Doom: Mains MK.

Blue: Sonic is sexy. I request time in the restroom with you my next visit. ;3

Waltz & Mrs. Waltz: Need to talk moar in the car.

BSC: I've underestimated you every tournament you've been to. Never again.

Mrdc: Campfest in singles. Mine is bigger than yours, haha. 8==D

Jason: Is a racist. :p

I have to work next Saturday, but I'll make it to the next one possible.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
We're not having a Blue Battle Circuit event this weekend.

Btw, Atomsk was single-handedly destroyed the fun in draft crews by picking random players and then allowing stuff like dmbrandon going Falcon and sending a Samus against a Dedede. This was after he posted saying he really wanted draft crews again and a lot of others said they wanted it back. I found that to be really gay.
Competitive wise yes it was weird, but the LOL factor was amazing.

Max Ketchum

Alright, I didn't think there would be one due to KOTC, but I couldn't be too sure. :p

It was kinda gay of Trevor to do that. Rhyme wanted to leave 3 hours prior to when we actually DID leave, but we stayed for drafts and ended up just wasting our time. Wasn't that big of a deal, though.

Waltz ****ing ***** me. I need to learn how to fight Olimar. :/

3xSwords

Smash Lord
9: JON! and 3xSwords: 3xSwords step your Marth up. It was like nothing compared to Pierce's. Practice and bring him to his max.
O.O I thought I was bad enough that nobody would notice me. :laugh:

And Pierce *****... it was awesome watching you in action on teams live

That being said give a shout out to your team Umbra: I pissed my pants when I realized I was playing a Snake and MK team, and I was relieved when one of you switched to Lucario.... until he started shooting ****in spirit bombs at me.

Shoutout to everybody else for being just plain awesome and going to this sexy touney.

Very nice seeing you all and I hope to not be a drag the next time I come.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0 - Will you be at Alukard's this coming weekend? I can get it to you then if that's cool. (your phone that is). Yes, we do have to do many more friendlies. I want to start posing a real threat :)

Tec0 (Part2) - Melee players **** in Brawl draft crews. Good ****

Tec0 (Part3) - Team with me in brawl. We can complain and win most of our matches in the process.
Awwww yea I get three shoutouts in 1 I am too amazing :laugh:.

Oh yea I don't mind teaming with you for brawl. :laugh: I love how mindless people can be :bee:.

Also Ultimascout, I go to NJIT and I dorm here.... which is really far from you :(. So don't worry about it. I already posted in the bi-weekly thread that I'm going there ;).

Teczero:

Only if you promise to **** me in Melee! That makes it balanced.
LOL who said I'm good in melee? :p. We can play whatever, and you live fairly close to me :). We should figure something out one day. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun playing you in brawl/melee :psycho:.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm sorry Neo. Atomsk D3 is good. Like, stupidly good. Ask other D3's if they can beat me. Nope. But then muthrfckng Atomsk comes and beats me. And not devestatingly either. Just good enough.

Also, 3xswords, wtf at you going and NOT introducing yourself? I would've GLADLY taught you so much it would've been dumb. Considering there won't be an event next weekend (I'm not going to KotC), and that I'm not going to make it to Hurricane MK, it'll be a while before we have this chance again. Next time you see me, please introduce yourself. Quite frankly, I would gladly introduce myself to you first, but seeing as how I don't know you, and most people at these events know me, it'll be simpler for you to find me. See you at the end of November?

Oh, and I forgot one shoutout.

RIGEL, WHAT'S THE STATUS REPORT MADU!!!

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Sorry Pierce :( ....

Next time man, I'll definitely say hi, although I probably won't be going to one of these for a while. Seeing as my school is having break soon and I'm not going to be in the area.

But next time (which is probably somewhere in December) maybe you can give me a few Marth vs MK tricks/advice because I just get "wtf pwnd" by any decent MK... that's not say what would happen if I went against the likes of Inui or M2K >_>

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Sure. No one is expecting you to beat a legendary players at this level, MK or otherwise, but I can definitely teach you a few ins and outs of fighting MKs. I was always wondering why you never came to NJ events. Where in BC are you? Considering you live in the same county, you may be near, in which case I may be able to play you sooner than we think.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1: Mew2King: It was cool hanging out for like 26 hours lol.
2: Inui: You've been really chill and cool. Thanks for letting us stay at the open room, if you missed are mini smashfest then you suck :D
3: Atomsk: 3 stocked Inui but lost the set? lol too good
4: Blackwaltz: Good stuff, hope to see you soon.
5: Pierce7d: Gahh we need matches, and good stuff
5: Umbra: God ****, nice placing. I'll deff play you sometime
7: Vex: RAWR
7: rhyme: Nice Samus d00d
9: Blue: Your awesome. It was cool chillin with you.
9: Izumi: Thanks for the ride to the diner, but better lucky next time chump.
9: Ether: Your rapesauce in teams XD
13: Bleachigo: Your cool dude. Funny stuff at the diner, man people don't know what BBQ SAUCE IS!!!
13: Diem: All Brawl is sexy stuff
13: NinjaEdd: MM $1
13: bschung: LOL at are 3 mms. Good stuff
17: UltimaScout: Thanks for everything. I suck at melee XD. Your one of the coolest people ive met.
17: Mrdc: Funny stuff at the diner, and at Inuis, me and you beat m2k and chill in teams friendlies! lol
17: Chill: someone younger than me!?!?!? lol nice Diddy
17: CDT: WTF I
17: MIKE: DIDNT PLAY
17: JT706: YOU GUYS
17: Doom: Nice MK dittos. I know i was hyper. XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, it makes sense. To people in MD/VA, I'm some hated random player that sucks, while NEO is a world famous top player. Nobody cares if I lose, but everyone will notice if I win. :]

Top Bottom