• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bloods vs Crips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
AYE, don't make me bust 3 peanut caps in all yall, I don't miss *****s. **** all dat bull**** *makes a knife out of a nana*

MBlaze

Smash Champion
*checks Lucario-diddy MU*

we got this brocarios.
Oh the hell motha****in naw you motha****ing didn't you motha****ing *****! I will throw you right the **** off this plane, first slittng your throat with the banandagger I made. *****!!!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
man the only thing your nanas are good for is providing me with potassium son, other than that yall can't handle our ****. we come out shooting our balls, extending our hotbot and when you think you beaten us we come back stronger. better call in the brigade cause we taking over.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
man the only thing your nanas are good for is providing me with potassium son, other than that yall can't handle our ****. we come out shooting our balls, extending our hotbot and when you think you beaten us we come back stronger. better call in the brigade cause we taking over.
*** I can shoot balls too, and I don't wear any pants so I can whipp them out even faster and nut all over ur ****. You don't want it. We even shoot our nuts at you, how do you like that all over ya face you punk *** beeeeiiitch?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Zucco, you're amazing.

On a side note, you monkeys should go pick on someone in your own tier.

Like Jigglypuff.

What the **** kind of Luigi main are you?
He the kind of *** that recognized that my wang would split yo wig niggggg

HE ON DA SIDE OF JUSTICE

Zucco

Smash Master
This thread is mine now.

Everyone go play the phoenix wright series if you have not done so already.

Pro tip right there^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom