• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bloods vs Crips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
lol dayum you really ARE ********, I wonder if I should give you the sympathy route or just slay you like the rest of them *******s?

But if you really did know ****, you'd know why white fathers are so paranoid about white chicks being around black males, dumb *** ****in ***** ***** ****, das why we going to war cuz of ignorant *** **** suckin hairball chokin splooge devouring ******* ******s like urself, ***** :psycho:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lol dayum you really ARE ********, I wonder if I should give you the sympathy route or just slay you like the rest of them *******s?

But if you really did know ****, you'd know why white fathers are so paranoid about white chicks being around black males, dumb *** ****in ***** ***** ****, das why we going to war cuz of ignorant *** **** suckin hairball chokin splooge devouring ******* ******s like urself, ***** :psycho:
Real men can type without having half of their posts turned to asterisks.

Come back when you can put up a fight.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Real men can type without having half of their posts turned to asterisks.

Come back when you're ready to fight me.
stfu u soft boogy *** **** lickin scrotum swallowin STD havin ******. ***** *** ****in **** **** head ***** wanna talk about some ****in **** and **** **** you *****, I can ****ing talk the **** like this all the mother ****ing **** I ****ing want ****ind dickead ************* ***** *** *****, **** you

and **** you dicklickin MK too *** head

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
stfu u soft boogy *** **** lickin scrotum swallowin STD havin ******. ***** *** ****in **** **** head ***** wanna talk about some ****in **** and **** **** you *****, I can ****ing talk the **** like this all the mother ****ing **** I ****ing want ****ind dickead ************* ***** *** *****, **** you

and **** you dicklickin MK too *** head
You know the difference between you and MK?

MK actually wins.

But either way you both are just big sacks of blue balls.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
You know the difference between you and MK?

MK actually wins.

But either way you both are just a big sack of blue balls.
YES HE'S BACK WITH THE HORRIBLE *** JOKES

Kita u ***, u don't place ever, u in the same boat as me, straight to hell, k? Kew.

We'll go to hell together, hand and hand skipping across the lava.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
YES HE'S BACK WITH THE HORRIBLE *** JOKES

Kita u ***, u don't place ever, u in the same boat as me, straight to hell, k? Kew.

We'll go to hell together, hand and hand skipping across the lava.
Hell buddies 4ever, bro.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I get to slice you up on the way there tho, just the way I roll. You can roll right off the ****in boat with your ******* invincibility frames in between and still wouldn't get hurt, not justified. *******
Yeah, that's right. I'm gonna roll right off your BOAT.

Go buffer yourself off a cliff, dawg.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
*dair spikes* ggs

well yall, it was fun ****in around on your boards as usual, I bid you a due :p (I won't **** around here next time around)

YOu see with me, I Have to hit r0ck bottom of bordness to go around ****ing with boards :O

bai

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
You could always UAir out of walljump from wall cling to not get footstooled.

Also, Lucy's glidetoss is <3

Steam

Smash Hero
Could we be footstooled out of our AD?

edit: I'm also pretty sure footstooling can't interupt a move. so Uair might be fine.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Yeah, but if we throw it away he just pulls out another one.

I mean we can use our Smashes, Aura Sphere, and other things while holding a banana anyway, so... If we have it in our hand I figure we have another option to use.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Could we be footstooled out of our AD?

edit: I'm also pretty sure footstooling can't interupt a move. so Uair might be fine.
but you lag when you touch the wall and jump for a few seconds, as well as the fact that you can't be doing anything before the wall cling...
Yeah, but if we throw it away he just pulls out another one.
But that takes time that we can use to pressure and punish him.
I mean we can use our Smashes, Aura Sphere, and other things while holding a banana anyway, so... If we have it in our hand I figure we have another option to use.
Throw it away. Don't take chances.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I guess its up to the player's preference.

Z dropping to catching it with DAir is funnnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom