• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Given that Halibel and her subordinates were still alive post-Aizen's death, it was pretty obvious Grimmijow was still alive. He was the other who wasn't shown dead on screen.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Am I the only one who's thinking that Bleach is falling into the senien territory? The current arc is way darker compared to the previous arcs and is reminding me of Beserk in terms of the stronger violence and grimmer atmosphere. O_O

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well no it's not that he's killing more (while he is) it's that the way they're shown dying is more gruesome.
But yeah it's certainly darker. Another inexplicable decision of Kubo's to have that sort of change in style all of a sudden and so late

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Am I the only one who's thinking that Bleach is falling into the senien territory? The current arc is way darker compared to the previous arcs and is reminding me of Beserk in terms of the stronger violence and grimmer atmosphere. O_O
To be fair, everything up to and including the SS arc was pretty violent. I'm confident that Kubo chose to create a darker atmosphere around the confirmed deaths just to show off the Quincy's level of viciousness -- the result of being "killed" long ago -- and exactly what kind of threat Soul Society will have to deal with this time. Juhabach is doubtlessly the smartest antagonist Bleach has seen so far, and is exactly what this series needed. He didn't **** around and actually used his opportunities to "decimate" the Gotei 13; his henchmen aren't slouches either, since they took a huge creamy poop on who many thought were some of the most powerful and badass characters in the series. Aizen will always give me the best wet dreams, but I'm happy -- very happy -- that Tite is veering away from the mindgaming, OP troll mindset when it comes to the perceived villians.

Honestly, at this point, I'm most interested in how Fullbring will be incorperated into the upcoming fight. It appears as if Tite might create an ironic twist: human powers playing a pivotal role in this arc -- a power which primarily belonged to those who Yamamoto was adamant about not relying on would key to to ending this "war". Seems likely, imo, especially onsidering that Orihime is more than likely a "Special War Power".

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Rukia being there was bad and unnecessary.
Anyway, it somehow starts to make sense, Urahara is being treated as some sort of bad guy, and they probably will end up taking sides among him and the Soul Society... maybe, idk...

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I ****in liked this chapter

Kind of wish unohana's skills were alluded to more in the past but whatever I'm pretty stoked

the scan on mangastream misspelled her name once lol

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
So, this is something i wanted to bring up when it happened but I guess I'll bring it up now.

Kenpachi never fought Bach, he fought against Royd Lloyd disguised as Bach. More importantly, Royd's ability is explicitly stated to only be the ability to copy someone's appearance and personality, not their power. This means not only did he get stomped out, he got stomped out by a guy who's more powerful brother he actually beat.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
iunno Royd had the capabilities of stealing Yamamoto's Bankai, but merely couldn't handle the immense power so I wouldn't be surprised if Royd had other tricks pulled on Kenpachi. I think Royd could imitate memories too, so maybe Juhabach knew the easiest way to dispose of Kenpachi.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Urahara, Unohana, Kyoraku, and Ukitake need their bankai revealed.

Also, now what the tall Zero Division member said makes sense, where he said to Unohana something along the lines of "I'm the true healer" / "Go back to what you do".

Thino

Smash Master
aaaaaaand another big breasted MILF is added to Bleach's cast, that makes a lot now.

also food chapter is food, still waiting for Unohaha Aizen to wreck everything

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I seriously thought there was going to be a catch with the food. Her becoming skinny doesn't count.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
One week, Bleach looks strong and promising.
The next, it looks lame and anime/spinoff-like.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I seriously thought there was going to be a catch with the food. Her becoming skinny doesn't count.
There is a catch with the food; you must have overread the part where Ichigo and Renji's reiatsu have been altered in some way, preparing them for the next stage.

That and it's just a simple concept too, nothing that's BS or doesn't make sense. Eat food, have energy, get better quicker.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I actually thought it was going to poison them for a bit. Kind of like in YYH where Yusuke was in pain trying to take in that new power from Genkai.
I didn't think this part of the palace would be over in one chapter (which I'm happy that it did).

Maybe Kubo didn't want to take any more ideas from YYH... lol

Top Bottom