• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The only reason kyoraku is making them fight is to wake up kenpachi's powers. Of course he's gonna win

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I actually think Kubo did really well these last couple of chapters balancing Kenpachi's point of view with unohana's. Neither side seemed silly

:phone:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'd really like to understand the dynamic between these two. It's not every day you see (Zaraki) Kenpachi second-guessing himself, not to mention being affected by someone else's bloodlust so keenly. And Unohana...what the **** is up with her?

Now that I think about it, new chapter this week. Lol. I should read it.

After I sleeeep

Smooth Criminal

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
A very good Bleach chapter for a change.
I wonder if the next one will have massive flashbacks, stuff Ichigo had forgotten, changes of perspectives, ghosts of the Christmases Past or something.
He will realize many things, that's for sure.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nah, Ichigo's gonna have some cheap backdoor with his past to get stronger faster than Renji taking the legit way.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
As I recall, I was holding out for it not being true; hoping and praying, 'cause this would add on to the *********** that was Ichigo. Now that it's been officially confirmed, well, yeaaaaaaaah...

I'll say it again: I'm done. xD

Smooth Criminal

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Face it, Smooth. You'll be back. Regardless of what you feel about it, you've stuck around long enough that you'll want to know how it ends, silly as it is. :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Even though it was hinted at/revealed awhile ago, I still like this chapter. As long as it doesn't go all Naruto on us by Ichigo being the proof that Quincy and Shinigami can get along and ending this cycle of hatred...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The curse of hatred cannot be unbroken, so long as people exist. When there are winners there are also losers, until the Moon's Eye Plan is achieved. Wait which series are we talking about here?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Yeah we definitely already knew this twist.

Was his dad maybe kicked out because he banged a quincy girl?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah we definitely already knew this twist.

Was his dad maybe kicked out because he banged a quincy girl?
I don't think he was kicked out. Probably left on his own because of some event, or just didn't agree with how the current Soul Society mindset was with Quincies.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Before remembering the whole Quincy mom thing, for a split second I was like, "Rangiku was Isshin's vice cpt. She's got orange hair. Ichigo's got orange hair...
0_____________________0 "

But then I remembered and was kind of disappointed lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Wait a second, I'm missing/forgetting something, or does that really mean there is yet another exception for Ichigo?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I didn't word that as I wanted to lol
I only meant to ask what Ooetsu meant with his speech. It sounded like Ichigo's zanpakutou wasn't made by him.

While typing that something crossed my mind, and it's the possibility that his zanpakutou was generated from somewhere else, maybe it was able to materialize with his Quincy heritage, or something like that.
idk, my comprehension ability hasn't been on point today.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
L'Arachel, our Lord does not need that many exclamation marks and that epileptic of a smiley to uphold all his glory. The mere mention of his name is justice enough.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Hype for isshin! as usual

Good chapter, implicates a lot. In both action and drama.

Why couldn't ichigo be as cool as his dad -__-

Top Bottom