• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I like Soup. He seems to be legitimately frustrated.

Also Ryu can't possibly be THIS stupid after so many games. Vote: Ryu until something better happens.

Jexs seems fairly similar to his play in my last game with him, and he's being reasonable.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Raziek, if I put a gun in your hand and told you to shoot Ruy would you pull the trigger?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
people need to ignore ruy and chaco's slots. they are town. i had a feeling ruy just didn't know how to handle the situation...i mean if anyone had looked back at his vote later on and said 'why would you vote for your mason partner in this scenario early on' it would have been pretty scummy and a bit weird in hindsight. his reaction actually makes sense. yes it wasn't a great play, but i don't get why people are wasting so much time on it. scum would definitely not have done what he did because if one of them dies at any point in the game, and and said 'mason' flips scum, it's gg for the other 'mason.'

Meaning you don't want a Maven lynch?
not to be a pain in your butt (literally), but you'd know this is if you read mah posts

actually **** it

unvote

vote ruy

this is the optimal play. raz is 100% right that ruy's play is bare balls ******** in every way, and on top of FORGETTING the fact that his mason partner is a thing, he's actively being a detriment. a town flip will confirm chaco the nonexistent as town, and a scum flip will nail us scum that we can actually like read off of.
this vote sucked because we knew chaco was going to eventually confirm ruy was town anyway

BarDulL

Town Vampire
facepalm.gif

the sheer amount of attention ruy most certainly inadvertently brought to himself is more than enough of a testament to the fact that there's no way in blood hell that he'd do this as scum. yes the play was bad which hurts his credibility, but condemning his mason partner to die along with him is borderline blacklist material LOL i can't believe people are actually serious about the ruy votes

BarDulL

Town Vampire
hmmm

vote: we thuggin'

not interested in a you or me, but i am interested in seeing why you're sitting on your hands regarding your current vote while not putting in a whole lot of input elsewhere. or do you think i'm being delusional and that i need to give you more time?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
IF YU VOTED FOR RUY AFTER HIS CLAIM

YU ARE EITHER A COMPLETE ****ING ******

OR SCUM

WE ARE LYNCHING ONE OF THE DUMBASSES WHO ACTUALLY SUGGESTED LYNCHING ONE OF THE CLAIMED MASONS

HOLY ****[

vote raziek

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
im sick n was hoping i culd jus chill but i realize deadlines soon n this town is doing some DUMB ****

ima sit down n read this morning cuz ive jus skimmed. town plz stop letting scum walk all over us

when is deadline?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
facepalm.gif

the sheer amount of attention ruy most certainly inadvertently brought to himself is more than enough of a testament to the fact that there's no way in blood hell that he'd do this as scum. yes the play was bad which hurts his credibility, but condemning his mason partner to die along with him is borderline blacklist material LOL i can't believe people are actually serious about the ruy votes
hmmm

vote: we thuggin'

not interested in a you or me, but i am interested in seeing why you're sitting on your hands regarding your current vote while not putting in a whole lot of input elsewhere. or do you think i'm being delusional and that i need to give you more time?
"i cant believe people are serious about the ruy votes"

"vote we thuggin cuz dumb"

what the ****?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i finished reading this game

raz or werekill get lynched today for giving the masons ****. that was some of the dumbest **** ive ever seen in a mafia game. im just not sure which 1 needs to die more

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi, I haven't been here as I'm planning a trip to cali in a month or two.

Maven said:
I mean, have you played a game with Potassium before? He does that all the time

I feel like people are trying to push me into a Potassium defense, when really all that I had was an early Day1 gut read that he was town. There's really nothing to expand about that read, I read Potassium's posts and they felt genuine. ATM i'm leaning town on him, I really don't know what a scum Potassium looks like but I know what a town Potassium is like and he seems to be acting his town self to a T. I

I'm very suspicious of Soup, he just doesn't sit right. I'm going to re-read with a large post, I had to write this while writing the post for the other thread. I'll be back sooon
Honestly, you're just gullible for your read on potassium as I think anyone with functional brain cells would try and mimic their town-play as scum, so you really need to let go of meta so much because you're likely gonna find yourself burned. I don't think it's a solid argument when what is put up by potassium on the surface is bad (e.g the way he handled werekill.) I also really don't know why he refuses to interact with me in such a way that he tells me to back off and lynch an inactive instead.

I look forward to whatever you might have said to me as I catch up with the game.

Raziek said:
He has played in PROBABLY OVER 100 GAMES. There's no ****ING CHANCE this claim is actually legitimate.
I think the kicker here is not the claim itself, rather how he's been playing. I don't know why you're ignoring the fact that what he's doing or even done is stupidly risky for a scum to do, and he'd be instantly damning chaco if they were scum together pulling a gambit. It's far too unlikely and I don't get your approach.

On a side note, there is probably one scum in-between potato/raz; I don't have a wall to back up that thought but the way potato just town-reads him like that coming into the game angry about something he shouldn't even be angry about, then I'm not sure what to think.

Raz, I'd like to think you're smarter than this and the reason I'm not inclined to believe half of what you're saying is that I know that despite Ruy being a total dingus, you'd understand what has been said about his claim and what I'm saying about it. Do yourself and the game a favor by dropping it completely, before you get dropped yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake idly commenting on the game is not townie, it's null at best. To anyone town-reading that slot over a couple lines of dialogue: reevaluate yourself.

#HBC | ѕoup

good GORF (literally) that ****ing Ruy wagon is gross as **** jesus people this is not the type of desperation we need right now.

@ we thuggin we thuggin You're better than me at reading Gorf, anything in his play stand out as particularly scummy?

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh yeah, I'm still all for potato but if someone needs my hammer or vote on Raz, it's there. I also would feel satisfied lynching between Rake/Gorf but I don't think that's going to happen right now. Nabe's a non-factor until later in the game because his play will stay consistently null until prodded, and I don't think that's where the game needs to go right now. Werekill's position in the whole Ruy debacle is a bit different from raz as it's not about the fact that he didn't believe Ruy at first, it's more about how he went about it, which in my head wasn't orchestrated with potato who I think is scum #1 right now.

I'll withhold opinions on Bardull until he tells me how he feels about maven now, given what he's posted. I'm not sure why he's ignoring him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Scratch what I think about werekill, I'd fight marshy if I had to about him being town because his #281 doesn't come from a scum who still thinks it's a good idea to lynch a near confirmed mason. It's an easy way to get yourself killed and I don't think it's the avenue he would take.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
YARDY HAR HAR

in all seriousness, i dont have anybody that i can say i have a hard scum read on atm. ****** are playing towny, ****** are playing dumb not not necessarily, and ****** are playing too closed off to really tell the difference between it. i think the orbo chase is worth pursuing, but as it stands doesnt have much weight (especially cuz hes like not been here). i would think nabe is worth looking into but i know he wont budge. i dont think raz and my pretext of pursuing at the time was scummy cuz like... i mean i CAN see scum pullin dat **** n botchin it, and i think chaco's play moving forward should be what determines the validity of their claim since ruy clearly wont. i like kantrips play and think its uncharacteristic to be as determined as he was to move the game out of inactivity as scum. everything else i dont see having much to comment on.

ill reread later today to refresh my mind but atm... i pretty much got nothin.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Oh yeah, I'm still all for potato but if someone needs my hammer or vote on Raz, it's there. I also would feel satisfied lynching between Rake/Gorf but I don't think that's going to happen right now. Nabe's a non-factor until later in the game because his play will stay consistently null until prodded, and I don't think that's where the game needs to go right now. Werekill's position in the whole Ruy debacle is a bit different from raz as it's not about the fact that he didn't believe Ruy at first, it's more about how he went about it, which in my head wasn't orchestrated with potato who I think is scum #1 right now.

I'll withhold opinions on Bardull until he tells me how he feels about maven now, given what he's posted. I'm not sure why he's ignoring him.
suck my ****?? and don't let my obvtown hit you on the way out

JeXs

Smash Champion
Don't like his jump on ryu. Would lynch raz/gorf, maybe potato.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah, Soup you should probably lighten up a bit. You seem way too frustrated

you're not inactive right now.
I wasn't inactive before. When you posted that I had more posts in this thread then you did. This is why I didn't realize you were including me in the list of inactives to lynch, it looked like you were pushing me over the inactives

However, the inactives came back, so unvote

no gusta no gusta
Why?

Honestly, you're just gullible for your read on potassium as I think anyone with functional brain cells would try and mimic their town-play as scum, so you really need to let go of meta so much because you're likely gonna find yourself burned. I don't think it's a solid argument when what is put up by potassium on the surface is bad (e.g the way he handled werekill.) I also really don't know why he refuses to interact with me in such a way that he tells me to back off and lynch an inactive instead.
Maybe I wasn't explaining myself, but my read that Potassium was town was early game. Now I think he's null. Your arguments are all around how whacky Potassium's play is, but Potassium's play is always whacky. I don't think there's enough here to differentiate him from regular town Potato. I'm also wary of pushes on him because in the few games I've seen it looks like mafia always pushes the Potato lynch because they know he'll make a mistake they can capitalize on. I'm not going to sit here saying everyone should read him as town, but I definitely do not think there's enough evidence to justify lynching him.

Also, huuuge FOS on Gorf. The guy is just posting to say "I have nothing to say", then pushes for Ryu? The arguments him and Raziek are pushing are just dumb. They say he's too good of a player to make that play as town, but the play is hundreds of times worse if they were scum partners, if anything Ryu's experience means he's town. Their argument holds no basis. More then that, Gorf just ignored Ryu until Raziek pushed it. Not adding information, making constant joke posts, then having an oportunist vote on what's essentially a confirmed townie? Blatant attempts to buddy up with someone else? Still saying he has zero reads on anyone? Yeah, bull****. I'm definitely thinking he's scum, almost definitely with Raziek

Raziek's push for Ryu just seems like a bad attempt at an opportunist vote. I'm new but even I can tell that scum would not be that stupid, especially not someone who knows the game. Looks like scum hoping to capitalize on a townies mistake to get an essentially flipped townie out of the game.

Bardull's vote for We Thuggin makes zero sense to me.

I was worried before, but I'm thinking now this game is going to be really easy.

Currently scum reading is Gorf, Raziek, Bardull, in that order.
I would lynch Gorf/Raziek, I'm not positive enough on Bardull.

We Thuggin town

everyone else is null to me, or leaning town, except for Soup whose slightly scum read.

I think both Gorf/ Raziek flips will be incredibly helpful

Vote: Gorf

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gorfs ruy push was scummier than Raz's

Werekills was the most Innocent of the three

I'll get at things directed at me after work

I support the gorf direction though so I'll throw my vote there now

Vote Gorf

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"i cant believe people are serious about the ruy votes"

"vote we thuggin cuz dumb"

what the ****?
i have my reasons, predominantly more interested in moving things forward at this point and you sitting on your vote on me wasn't doing much in terms of progress, lets be honest here.

secondly, i think the whole situation is pretty silly, so i haven't actually sorted out town reads/scum reads from it yet. it's uncharacteristic of raz to not think this all the way through in the face of a pending chaco confirmation, but i don't get the impression that he's scum from it. gorf feels opportunistic. werekill is odd because he concedes early on that ruy probably isn't scum because of the mason claim, but does a 180 and starts voting for ruy once momentum seemed to be pushing in ruy's direction.

i mean, really, it's all kinds of wonky. i'm just impressed people are still voting for the masons in the face of chaco's confirmation...it's just...so...why?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wasn't inactive before. When you posted that I had more posts in this thread then you did. This is why I didn't realize you were including me in the list of inactives to lynch, it looked like you were pushing me over the inactives
you had like one or two posts? can't remember it was pretty early game. regardless, you're not in any danger of being lynched for being inactive, so don't worry about it. though i made it pretty clear that 'if it came down to lynching inactives, i'd lynch maven' which is an implication that i felt you didn't have much content and that if you continued to not have content, then i'd push for you.

but ok lets be honest here, i was trying to get discussion going by way of talking about inactives we can lynch in order to get things rolling. if i had actual interest in pursuing your death, i would have voted for you.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
im pretty sure you guys are wrong n should maaaaybe think more than "ruy was town. THAT MUST MEAN THOSE WHO WERE GOING AFTER EM MUST HAVE BE SCUM!"

Kantrip

Kantplay
Mmm bardull looking good this game ;)

Soup probably salty town

Hey marshy could you explain your nabe read a bit?

Maven did you answer my question?

Top Bottom