• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
alternatively i just realized how ****ing large this game is and how many players are probably never going to do anything

d1 will likely have to be a policy lynch. if we get all the active players to talk about which inactive players they want to kill in which order, maybe we'll have a semblance of paper trails and activity by lylo
Secondly, YOU are similarly grimy for immediately copping out to an inactive lynch.

The both of you are literally picking reasons out NOT to scumhunt.

Kantrip

Kantplay
while i totally agree with you raz, i dont think its wise to lynch ruy before chaco even posts with the possibility of confirming both of them as town

Kantrip

Kantplay
Secondly, YOU are similarly grimy for immediately copping out to an inactive lynch.

The both of you are literally picking reasons out NOT to scumhunt.
not sure if you noticed but i was trying to generate content there. i really did want everyone to come in with their preferred inactive lynch target so we would have a bunch of hard stances on inactives we could use for connections later

id love to lynch scummy people over inactive people, but i really dont see anything to jump on when half the game falls under the latter category

Kantrip

Kantplay
raz and rake you guys are saints for coming in here and being townie.

we may have a direction after all.

@DtJ Glyphmoney come on man two broken promises now, i see you viewing this thread a lot and youve prod dodged twice now, whens the content comin?

@#HBC | Rake. wanna go into detail on why you wanna lynch marshy? hes sick right now so i cant fault him for not being here, what do you got?

@Maven89 hope you didnt miss my question for you

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Jesus christmas Christ people, Ruy is NOT this ********.

He has played in PROBABLY OVER 100 GAMES. There's no ****ING CHANCE this claim is actually legitimate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Jesus christmas Christ people, Ruy is NOT this ********.

He has played in PROBABLY OVER 100 GAMES. There's no ****ING CHANCE this claim is actually legitimate.
can you logic out why he does it then?

he was under no pressure himself. chaco was getting wagoned and suddenly ruy pulls that claim out to diffuse the pressure. if hes lying, why?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thought the deadline was closer because the mass prod, forgot he was my mason bro because zero posts and no talking with him.

Agreeing slightly with Rake about Kantrip.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yeah im sure they are

could you contribute something? that question was just trying to get some stances out of you. i know this game isnt going anywhere but youre present on the forums and absent from this game and i dont like that
yeh sure

i have some town reads and nobody stands out as scummy enough to pursue. im not curious about anything in particular and am anxiously waiting for the next time i get to toast walrus. i think this game will be Night action heavy and am highly anticipating **** to go down and for the ball to start rollin then if it doesnt before the end of the Day. i think the most surprising thing is that ill have more satisfaction watching raz die toDay than rake. who knows, maybe were scummates.

oh and before you ask the thread, yes this is a case of me being a cuntbag and not some elaborate ruse

Kantrip

Kantplay
im so close to voting ruy right now

dude is like... the definition of scummy

but i just cant understand why he would claim masons with chaco...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay so unless @Chaco actually confirms that claim of Ruy's, I'm willing to put money on Ruy being a complete scumlord.

He's totally run down the ScumRuy meta checklist already:
1) Being antagonistic.
2) Posting gifs PAST RVS.
3) Pushing inactives.

He's made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to scumhunt. He's prodded and attempted to provoke Soup. Ruy has DONE NOTHING PRO-TOWN.

He is literally just blowing hot air and pushing inactive wagons. He's not even trying to talk to the people who ARE here.

vote: Red Ryu
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf is this a more likely move from Raz scum?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Nah, don't think he's lying about being masons. That'd be ********. But anyways, @Chaco can you confirm when you get back? And please get back asap.

#HBC | Gorf

Okay so unless @Chaco actually confirms that claim of Ruy's, I'm willing to put money on Ruy being a complete scumlord.

He's totally run down the ScumRuy meta checklist already:
1) Being antagonistic.
2) Posting gifs PAST RVS.
3) Pushing inactives.

He's made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to scumhunt. He's prodded and attempted to provoke Soup. Ruy has DONE NOTHING PRO-TOWN.

He is literally just blowing hot air and pushing inactive wagons. He's not even trying to talk to the people who ARE here.

vote: Red Ryu
tbh i actually dont dislike the idea of up n lynchin ruy under these conditions. his play IS scummy as ****, almost like hes playing under the pretext of having an excuse. in fact i wouldnt be surprised if theyre aCcIdEnTaLlY nEiGhBoRs

JeXs

Smash Champion
If he "****ed up" about being masons and are actually neighbours we lynch him immediately. At this point? I won't lynch him just yet.

Kantrip

Kantplay
you know what thats probably exactly what it is

doesnt make sense that ruy would forget who his confirmed town mason partner is while voting for and pushing him

he probably came up with the plan to call him masons in an attempt to confuse chaco into agreeing without checking so he could "confirm himself as town" with the intention to say "whoops must have misread my role PM" if he ever got called out

Kantrip

Kantplay
Requesting replacement for chaco. dude hasnt been online at all this whole game and we're about to go an entire day phase without him posting

JeXs

Smash Champion
Nah lol if he misread his role pm he's going to get lynched immediately. I think he's playing the way he is cause he's pretty much confirmed town and is being lazy and complacent as hell.

#HBC | Gorf

actually **** it

unvote

vote ruy

this is the optimal play. raz is 100% right that ruy's play is bare balls ******** in every way, and on top of FORGETTING the fact that his mason partner is a thing, he's actively being a detriment. a town flip will confirm chaco the nonexistent as town, and a scum flip will nail us scum that we can actually like read off of.

Kantrip

Kantplay
ruy this is your last chance to triple check your role PM and make sure you and chaco are masons and are mod-confirmed town to each other

JeXs

Smash Champion
No. There is no reason for ryu as scum to hop off the wagon and claim masons.

Kantrip

Kantplay
No. There is no reason for ryu as scum to hop off the wagon and claim masons.
except there is because he would have realized he was ****ing up if he planned to do the mason claim later and be consistent with his play

its honestly more likely a slip than ruy ****ing up as bad as hes claiming he is, but we'd be jumping the gun if we lynched him without chaco's slot even posting first

JeXs

Smash Champion
I can buy that he realised he ****ed up a planned mason claim but I don't actually think he's scum. I think he's being complacent. Chaco needs to post and confirm that claim though...

#HBC | Gorf

lynching a townruy clears chaco. at absolute worst we lose a player who evidently will not play the game.

hell id put money on scumruy = scumchaco but well cross that bridge when we get there

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm not going to lynch someone who I think is more likely to be town lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You might wanna wait for Chaco before you consider that lynch.

Or even ask why I claimed when I did which norther Raz or Gorf are considering.

#HBC | Gorf

dude you already stated why you claimed

its written in stone

done

final

and its absolutely pants on head ******** and you should feel bad if youre actually town cuz not only is it ridiculous but its extremely scummy

Kantrip

Kantplay
youre a distraction so terrible that players are considering lynching you even though you may potentially be cleared as town when another player logs on

that speaks for itself

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
dude you already stated why you claimed

its written in stone

done

final

and its absolutely pants on head ******** and you should feel bad if youre actually town cuz not only is it ridiculous but its extremely scummy
So with full knowledge you know Chaco might be modkilled in which he flips you are going vote the other mason in which both flip and you look grimy on day 2?

I suggest something more productive.

Top Bottom