• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ruy if you say that im a player yu consistently have difficulty reading why would do you start off the game voting me

why would you claim

i dont actually want answers to these questions but...think? please?

yo gorf do yu plan on playing this game anytime soon or are yu gonna play super hardbody waffle bros on **** that dont matter the whole time?

i cant believe im actually playin mafia wit stoobie i was talkin to im bout this game on skype n a tear went down my eye /brofist myself
Cause he is and would have been the fallback given the zero content from him.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Just saying Ryu, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other 'no content' people other than chaco. This was a bad play from a role perspective but my already town-read has solidified for your antics. Are you gonna stop being an enigma now though?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
well it would have definitely been better to out that kind of info later once more info was in circulation, but on the bright side we've narrowed our avenues down a bit.

also, for those complaining about the slowness of the thread, of course the weekend is going to be pretty slow :p c'mon now

@ Orboknown Orboknown @ Kantrip Kantrip yo, so if we decided to off some inactives, would you guys have any preferences?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
actually anyone can answer that, i mean since deadline is pretty close and there isn't much to go off of, i'd be interested in seeing who people would be down to body right off the bat.

personally i'd kill off maven after playing with him at least temporarily in the 7 man mafia game. dude was using strawmans to justify his rationale and wasn't considering alternative possibilities as town...so he was pretty detrimental. maybe he's improved but since i doubt he's improved so suddenly in such a short amount of time, i'd be down to knock him out if it comes down to lynching inactives.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
actually anyone can answer that, i mean since deadline is pretty close and there isn't much to go off of, i'd be interested in seeing who people would be down to body right off the bat.

personally i'd kill off maven after playing with him at least temporarily in the 7 man mafia game. dude was using strawmans to justify his rationale and wasn't considering alternative possibilities as town...so he was pretty detrimental. maybe he's improved but since i doubt he's improved so suddenly in such a short amount of time, i'd be down to knock him out if it comes down to lynching inactives.
Nah if we go the inactive route I'd off Raz if anyone.

Of the active players I want Werekill to answer why he thinks I'm lying.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't see strawmans in the one post I've seen from him, just a lot of holes that point to inexperience. His potato read is literally just 'well he's trying to play the game so he must be town' which I would really like to hear more about or at least put into more context.

Sorry, I just really want to play a game that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. That's all I ask for.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if raz remains afk i suppose i'm not against it, i'd prefer him as a resource though and if we're both town it'll be a huge boon

totally unrelated to the thread, but ever since marvel vs. dc i've been afraid people are just gonna die left and right out of nowhere during the middle of the day LOL damnit marshy

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't see strawmans in the one post I've seen from him, just a lot of holes that point to inexperience. His potato read is literally just 'well he's trying to play the game so he must be town' which I would really like to hear more about or at least put into more context.
you're right, straw man is not the right way to phrase it. it's more like he came to these oddball theories on why things were happening the way they were happening; definitely tons of holes in his approach generally speaking.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
you're right, straw man is not the right way to phrase it. it's more like he came to these oddball theories on why things were happening the way they were happening; definitely tons of holes in his approach generally speaking.
the important part though is that regardless of these holes being pointed out, he just ignored them and pursued his path of choice regardless. >:[

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Sorry, I just really want to play a game that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out. That's all I ask for.
then stop being mad like this and work at something.

I've long since moved on, you haven't. I suggest you do.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@Chaco

confirm ruy's claim?

ruy's play right now is incredibly scummy but i have no reason to doubt his claim. it was full ****** to help pile on to your mason partner and i cant fathom that he wouldnt realize/remember thats what he was doing, but it is ruy so thats not outside the realm of possibility

id be cool with offing glyph if hes not gonna help us out. would be down to lynch werekill as well. lets see who else is supposed to be playing this game...

Kantrip

Kantplay
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco
7. Bardull
8. Gorf
9. JeXs
10. Soup
11. Glyph
12. Werekill
13. Kantrip
14. Rake
15. We Thuggin (Marshy + Sold2)

livetown
livenull
dienull

diescum

vote werekill

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]

1. Orboknown
2. Raziek [2]: Bardeezy, Red Ryu
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco [3]: Maven, Werekill, Orboknown
7. Bardeezy [1]: We Thuggin
8. Gorf
9. Jexs
10. Soup
11. Glyph
12. Werekill [3]: Nabe, Potassium, Rake
13. Kantrip
14. Rake [1]: Jexs
15. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Raz, Chaco, Gorf, Glyph, Soup
[/collapse]

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
if we go for an inactive its either raz cuz i hav zero faith in him picking up activity or rake for bein bad at mafia to the point its better for the town that hes dead

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ruy if you say that im a player yu consistently have difficulty reading why would do you start off the game voting me

why would you claim

i dont actually want answers to these questions but...think? please?

yo gorf do yu plan on playing this game anytime soon or are yu gonna play super hardbody waffle bros on **** that dont matter the whole time?

i cant believe im actually playin mafia wit stoobie i was talkin to im bout this game on skype n a tear went down my eye /brofist myself
ehh im gonna try to do the former but im probz gonna end up doin the latter by complete accident.

im hella swamped with work yesterday + today so posting good stuff will be hard but not impossible. expect content to be sparce.

Ruy keeps on doing things that don't really make sense and won't tell anyone why he is doing them. Why vote chaco, get two or three votes and then instantly say that he's mason with him? It makes no sense for him to out himself in that way, what was he hoping to get out of that? Only two people jumped and I have a constant sinking feeling like those votes were completely random much like most if not all votes that have been because we're stuck in RVS by dreadful inactivity and people holding their cards too close in the beginning of the game. It's not good for the thread, It's not good for anyone, please stop this. I can tell you right now that if I had to take a guess of the people who have posted to be possible scum, I would take bet on plausibly maven but someone would have to tell me if his town characteristics include dropping suspicion on someone but never taking initiative about it.

vote soup

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
actually no yall are right, we should totes inactive hunt.

unvote

vote raz

an inactive lynch is THE way to go and i think itd be even funnier to spite ryker by lynching his butt buddy.

Maven89

Smash Master
Unvote: Chaco

aight if we want to get into how i played in lovers we can take that to the right thread, i'll just say that was a bad game for a new player to play in, every town player played like ****. i needed to see the flips on chaco before i realized i was actually wrong. now i know i was wrong and like i said in the other mafia thread, i'm not doing that **** again

my potassium read was that he seemed to be actively scumhunting, and it seemed genuine to me. so i read it as town. there was literally nothing else to go on at the time of the thread

I don't like that Bardull actually tried to get me lynched over people who aren't playing the game, that seems really dumb.

... Why would you go ahead and claim Ryu? Especially after "forgetting" he's a mason too.
i mean really

Vote: raziek

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Nah if we go the inactive route I'd off Raz if anyone.

Of the active players I want Werekill to answer why he thinks I'm lying.
Because it was out of nowhere and seems really dumb, especially after you voted for Chaco yourself?

But I can get behind an inactive lynch toDay. This is a little bit ridiculous. Raz or Rake because Ryu could either be lying as scum to get points if Chaco dies, or he could be actually be telling the truth. Tbh I could get behind a Ryu lynch along those lines as well.

Unvote. Consider my vote on either Raz or Rake for the time being, I'd get behind either.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Werekill there is almost no way ryu is lying lol. If he is lying as scum to get town points once chaco dies that'd mean that chaco is town and when he decides to post he can confirm if they are masons or not. If ryu scum and chaco town then ryu would get lynched immediately since masons are alignment confirmed and no way chaco would let ryu live after that claim if they are only neighbours.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill there is almost no way ryu is lying lol. If he is lying as scum to get town points once chaco dies that'd mean that chaco is town and when he decides to post he can confirm if they are masons or not. If ryu scum and chaco town then ryu would get lynched immediately since masons are alignment confirmed and no way chaco would let ryu live after that claim if they are only neighbours.
... Ok, I'll admit this makes sense. It still seems hella dumb to me though.

JeXs

Smash Champion
We all know it's dumb. But calling it scummy is ridiculous.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gorf, I guarantee what you're reading is a dissonance between how you play the game and how I play the game. I like efficiency and looking to see things get done, even if I have to pull half of the legwork myself.

my potassium read was that he seemed to be actively scumhunting, and it seemed genuine to me. so i read it as town. there was literally nothing else to go on at the time of the thread

I don't like that Bardull actually tried to get me lynched over people who aren't playing the game, that seems really dumb.
He threw out a couple of reads on Werekill/Ruy without little to no explanation for them in the process, and since then been sticking with werekill in particular for again, no solid explanation in the process. I don't know if this is a recent SWF trend where I'm supposed to instantaneously believe every read you say despite it being your goal to convince me most the time, but it doesn't make a pleasant read.

About bardull, I'm pretty sure he was just giving an example of your past play that didn't explicitly mean anything for the play here. I'm not sure what you mean by him trying to get you lynched and where you got that idea of the little conversation we had?

Potato, why are you disregarding the fact that what Werekill was doing right now in regards to Ruy's masonry is highly risky as scum to go against for?

Kantrip

Kantplay
quite the contrary soup, im completely regarding the fact that what werekill is doing is an illogical approach for town to take and he is being fence-sitty on something that is a completely polarizing issue

are you aware that its painful to play with you soup? 90% of your posts in mafia games is whining and complaining and its even worse if you get any pressure

#HBC | ѕoup

quite the contrary soup, im completely regarding the fact that what werekill is doing is an illogical approach for town to take and he is being fence-sitty on something that is a completely polarizing issue

are you aware that its painful to play with you soup? 90% of your posts in mafia games is whining and complaining and its even worse if you get any pressure
It's not my fault that literally everyone in SWF plays with a bucket on their head. I reserve my right to complain at every given interval, and with regards as to why you think werekill is scum..why is it illogical?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's not my fault that literally everyone in SWF plays with a bucket on their head. I reserve my right to complain at every given interval, and with regards as to why you think werekill is scum..why is it illogical?
Cut the pretentious whining.

Just stick to pushing Kantrip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
this is why his previous approach was illogical
... Ok, I'll admit this makes sense. It still seems hella dumb to me though.
but its all good now

Maven89

Smash Master
He threw out a couple of reads on Werekill/Ruy without little to no explanation for them in the process, and since then been sticking with werekill in particular for again, no solid explanation in the process.
he explained himself. and if you have seen potassium in other games you know that it's just what he does. you are making a huge deal out of what was a very early game read.

I don't know if this is a recent SWF trend where I'm supposed to instantaneously believe every read you say despite it being your goal to convince me most the time, but it doesn't make a pleasant read.
You asked and I answered. What are you complaining about?

About bardull, I'm pretty sure he was just giving an example of your past play that didn't explicitly mean anything for the play here. I'm not sure what you mean by him trying to get you lynched and where you got that idea of the little conversation we had?
uh he said he wanted to lynch me then tried to convince others why i should be lynched

Top Bottom