• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
he explained himself. and if you have seen potassium in other games you know that it's just what he does. you are making a huge deal out of what was a very early game read.
This type of mindset loses games. Maybe it is what he 'does', but you should read it in mind if what he is doing is town specifically instead of forming some sort of flimsy meta read. I'm not sure when questioning someone's approach became a big deal to do.

You asked and I answered. What are you complaining about?
Put more legwork in, I know you're a newbie but I'm not going to let you coast this game like I feel like you're going to.

uh he said he wanted to lynch me then tried to convince others why i should be lynched
No, I think he was referring to a characteristic that kinda matches how I'm reading you right now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I don't like his approach at all and I don't believe his conclusion to just get off of werekill is consistent. I haven't really liked him ever since that shoe-horned read list was posted which came of unnecessary and felt like a scum just trying to look like they were doing something useful.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
maven, i am not actively trying to get you lynched. what i'm actually saying is that if we end up h to lynch inactives, then i'd be more than willing to see you get lynched as quickly as possible. you tend to misconstrue things almost 99% of the time based on what i've seen so far (and continue to see), and this misconstruing of the facts caused town to lose in the last game i played with you. so naturally i would like you gone ASAP if you end up being a detriment in any way, shape, or form...so we'll see how this game goes. however i do not find you to be inherently scummy as of this point in time for this specific game. but i want you to articulate and really substantiate yourself when you give out reads.

in other news

Vote: @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Maven89

Smash Master
'd be down to knock him out if it comes down to lynching inactives.
I don't like that Bardull actually tried to get me lynched over people who aren't playing the game, that seems really dumb.
maven, i am not actively trying to get you lynched. what i'm actually saying is that if we end up h to lynch inactives, then i'd be more than willing to see you get lynched as quickly as possible. you tend to misconstrue things almost 99% of the time /quote]

Dude, I said you were trying to lynch me over inactives. You then replied saying I'm wrong and a noob while at the same time repeating that I should be lynched over inactives.

Look at the state of the game. It looks pretty damn clear that unless Raziek and Rake show up out of the blue we're going to be lynching inactives.

I don't like his approach at all and I don't believe his conclusion to just get off of werekill is consistent. I haven't really liked him ever since that shoe-horned read list was posted which came of unnecessary and felt like a scum just trying to look like they were doing something useful.
I mean, have you played a game with Potassium before? He does that all the time

I feel like people are trying to push me into a Potassium defense, when really all that I had was an early Day1 gut read that he was town. There's really nothing to expand about that read, I read Potassium's posts and they felt genuine. ATM i'm leaning town on him, I really don't know what a scum Potassium looks like but I know what a town Potassium is like and he seems to be acting his town self to a T. I

I'm very suspicious of Soup, he just doesn't sit right. I'm going to re-read with a large post, I had to write this while writing the post for the other thread. I'll be back sooon

Maven89

Smash Master
'd be down to knock him out if it comes down to lynching inactives.
I don't like that Bardull actually tried to get me lynched over people who aren't playing the game, that seems really dumb.
maven, i am not actively trying to get you lynched. what i'm actually saying is that if we end up h to lynch inactives, then i'd be more than willing to see you get lynched as quickly as possible. you tend to misconstrue things almost 99% of the time
Dude, I said you were trying to lynch me over inactives. You then replied saying I'm wrong and a noob while at the same time repeating that I should be lynched over inactives.

Look at the state of the game. It looks pretty damn clear that unless Raziek and Rake show up out of the blue we're going to be lynching inactives.

I mean, have you played a game with Potassium before? He does that all the time

I feel like people are trying to push me into a Potassium defense, when really all that I had was an early Day1 gut read that he was town. There's really nothing to expand about that read, I read Potassium's posts and they felt genuine. ATM i'm leaning town on him, I really don't know what a scum Potassium looks like but I know what a town Potassium is like and he seems to be acting his town self to a T. I

I'm very suspicious of Soup, he just doesn't sit right. I'm going to re-read with a large post, I had to write this while writing the post for the other thread. I'll be back sooon

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Ok ok ok, I'm alive but have been caught up with various other stuff like working and my bud moving away soon so free time has been low, but I'm off the next two days and will get some work in on those. If I don't I'm fine with being an inactive lynch

BarDulL

Town Vampire

you're not inactive right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
its weird to see maven talk like he can meta me accurately with how new he is. not sure what to make of that.

@ Maven89 Maven89 who else do you feel like you have a good meta read on?

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ #HBC | ѕoup #HBC | ѕoup i know you dont like me right now but can you admit that youre not convincing anyone? it looks like the direction is inactives. which one(s) would you lynch?

Kantrip

Kantplay
@ Kantrip Kantrip i have no idea but im sure theyre having a good laugh right about now
yeah im sure they are

could you contribute something? that question was just trying to get some stances out of you. i know this game isnt going anywhere but youre present on the forums and absent from this game and i dont like that

Kantrip

Kantplay
would lynch glyph, gorf, rake, or raz i think

shame that these are potentially helpful/readable players who just aren't around enough. making this game stupid

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
yeah sorry I got all my rvs out of my system in the other game and was hoping more content would be posted here. i think quite a bit are doing that

I don't like that Marshy showed up with a joke post, made another post complaining about joke posts, then vanished.

since almost everyone talking about how we need to be more serious aren't actually bothering to post their own thoughts, i can't say if they're town or not. it would seem town, but as they're not telling us their scum reads there's little actual value being added, so I don't know if they're helping the town or just trying to appear like they are

Potassium is taking it seriously, so town

soup is rubbing me the wrong way, but nothing else to go on. same with werekill
no gusta no gusta

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf whos scum?

@ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney yo you gonna play?

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake am I scum?
how does this help you though.

Also thoughts on orbo being mr.popular wagon man, his push to throw me in the inactive pile while accurate due to my none presence reads of off due to the fact that he knows of all inactives im the one easiest to read or to make up the gap. dont like his commitment to not push either as it reads disgenious

Kantrip

Kantplay
was trying to throw stuff at you three cuz i wanted content from you. wouldve thrown raz a question too but i recalled he said he couldnt play during the weekend, but ive sent a manual prod his way now that the weekends over

good to see you here now. i didnt see anything strange about orbo throwing you with the inactives, it seemed fitting to me. i did likewise

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

also, ryu, if you;re truly my death bear brother, tell me why i shouldnt vote kantrip just for antagonizing me with his bad questions that always seem like they lead nowhere if you could

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

was trying to throw stuff at you three cuz i wanted content from you. wouldve thrown raz a question too but i recalled he said he couldnt play during the weekend, but ive sent a manual prod his way now that the weekends over

good to see you here now. i didnt see anything strange about orbo throwing you with the inactives, it seemed fitting to me. i did likewise
yeah thats understandable i've not been trying to dodge this it's just really hard to remember when i get home you know

Kantrip

Kantplay
rakes town

Vote: Gorf

will also go for Raz

I see Glyph lurking so I expect something's in the works from him

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nah if we go the inactive route I'd off Raz if anyone.

Of the active players I want Werekill to answer why he thinks I'm lying.
Why in the actual **** were you suggesting ME so hard when I made it CLEAR in my FIRST AND ONLY POST that I would not be here for the weekend.

Where's the pro-Town motivation here?

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek [3]: Red Ryu, Gorf, Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Nabe
6. Chaco:
7. Bardeezy [1]: We Thuggin
8. Gorf [1]: Potassium
3. Maven
9. Jexs
10. Soup:
11. Glyph
12. Werekill [2]: Nabe, Rake
13. Kantrip [1]: Soup
14. Rake [2]: Jexs, Bardeezy
15. We Thuggin

Not Voting: Raz, Chaco, Glyph, Orboknown, Werekill
[/collapse]

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay so unless @Chaco actually confirms that claim of Ruy's, I'm willing to put money on Ruy being a complete scumlord.

He's totally run down the ScumRuy meta checklist already:
1) Being antagonistic.
2) Posting gifs PAST RVS.
3) Pushing inactives.

He's made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to scumhunt. He's prodded and attempted to provoke Soup. Ruy has DONE NOTHING PRO-TOWN.

He is literally just blowing hot air and pushing inactive wagons. He's not even trying to talk to the people who ARE here.

vote: Red Ryu

Top Bottom