• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yo I'm here. I havent read anythng not even my list of 10+ PMs yet. i'll be in here shortly up to date. I've been awol dealing with life.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I havent read yet, but yes Ryu is town. Can I say I absolutely abhor the fact that I am outed by other players without even getting to post in the day yet? My lord. I have some catching up and some probably grilling to do. I'll read this game after I respond to my mess of PMs and let everyone know I'm around again.

Kantrip

Kantplay
to be clear you were nowhere near a lynch and ruy outed you because of his own ****-up in pushing for your lynch before realizing he was your mason

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Thought the deadline was closer because the mass prod, forgot he was my mason bro because zero posts and no talking with him.

Agreeing slightly with Rake about Kantrip.
I outright do not buy this.

You're not this stupid. You're NOT.

Nobody legitimately reads their role PM and then just ****ing FORGETS they're masons.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I havent read yet, but yes Ryu is town. Can I say I absolutely abhor the fact that I am outed by other players without even getting to post in the day yet? My lord. I have some catching up and some probably grilling to do. I'll read this game after I respond to my mess of PMs and let everyone know I'm around again.
@ Takamagahara Takamagahara request modkill on Kamtrip for Rule #1
Is this real life?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You might wanna wait for Chaco before you consider that lynch.

Or even ask why I claimed when I did which norther Raz or Gorf are considering.
I didn't ask why you claimed because I don't think there's an answer you could give me that could POSSIBLY satisfy me in terms of explaining your motivations.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Nobody legitimately reads their role PM and then just ****ing FORGETS they're masons.
When I don't talk to them, aka j + Me/John on skies then I tend to forget what I was doing in a game I barely posted on.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

When I don't talk to them, aka j + Me/John on skies then I tend to forget what I was doing in a game I barely posted on.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Alright, here's what I want from you Ruy. I want you to explain the following in your next post.

1) Why did you claim? Answers pertaining both to timing and reasoning.
2) Why have you only pushed inactives?
2a) Why did you push me when I posted clearly indicating I would not be here?
2b) ....you're seriously going to claim you forgot you were pushing your mason partner? This is the 'Final Answer' lock-in moment.
3) Who has shown scummy intent in their posts? No cop-outs for activity allowed here.

Chaco

Never Logs In
to be clear you were nowhere near a lynch and ruy outed you because of his own ****-up in pushing for your lynch before realizing he was your mason
LOL WHAT I have to read this game. To be fair I wouldn't QQ on losing my mason buddy if he tried to bus me for not reading...

I'll have this read after I get a drink and sit down. I've had to respond to multiple PMs on FB and SWF, so I'm about to start reading now.

Last edited:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So with full knowledge you know Chaco might be modkilled in which he flips you are going vote the other mason in which both flip and you look grimy on day 2?

I suggest something more productive.
id rather not hinge my suspicion on the possibility of a modkill

n kantrip aint breakin rule #1 >_<

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice
@ Takamagahara Takamagahara request modkill on Kamtrip for Rule #1
I confirm that Kantrip has made no mod mistakes and has handled all potential outstanding personal disputes through PM as is proper and therefore will not be modkilled per Rule #1.

(also he wasn't harassing you, though I will remind people to continue keep it as non-personal as possible)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Since my ENTIRE role has been claimed for me...

YES; I am Ryu's mason buddy. He is mod confirmed town to me.

I can see y'all hating on his stupid play thus far, and I would be right there with y'all if he weren't confirmed to me. Idk why he claimed still, there was no point. An inactive wagon on D1 would've diffused quickly enough. Let alone you can just say "Chaco is town, it's confirmed to me." Rather than stating my role, and EVEN my role name. Like, I don't get this play. I gotta say this is the most frustrating thing I've walked into in a game in a hot while.

Anyways, continuing onnnn:

Really and truly not a lot of strongreads on anyone at this point, and reading in context to the whole being laid out in front of me.
Kantrip gunning for policy lynches D1 is grimy.
Ryu trying to get him modkilled D1 is even more grimy, but dudes town.

Wanna see more Gorf, Rake, Dull, Nabe, Glyph...fyi everyone.

Kantrip can catch the body for suggesting a policy lynch D1 barely in game though. Vote: Kantrip

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
ayyo nabe if you think ruy n chaco are town (which i can only assume you do by your 261) then what weight does your question to ruy hold?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, here's what I want from you Ruy. I want you to explain the following in your next post.

1) Why did you claim? Answers pertaining both to timing and reasoning.
2) Why have you only pushed inactives?
2a) Why did you push me when I posted clearly indicating I would not be here?
2b) ....you're seriously going to claim you forgot you were pushing your mason partner? This is the 'Final Answer' lock-in moment.
3) Who has shown scummy intent in their posts? No cop-outs for activity allowed here.
1) I claimed because I didn't know how to answer why I backed off and knew he was town. I just outright claimed since I didn't think lying right there would have been better after that back off and vote that I did. I was posting after I got prodded and thought the deadline was near, so I panicked and unvoted since I thought Chaco would have been lynched.

2) only? Did you read my posts more recently? If you mean before it's because you/Glyph/Rake/Chaco. 4 slots as inactive and I didn't want that going into later in the game. Nor did I feel strongly anyone was scummy til later on and tried to ask with it when you actually posted.

2a) I picked you because my faith in your activity was lower than the rest. I know you have reasons now and last time in a hydra with Ryker you still didn't post much. I had more faith in the rest/knew Chaco was town.

2b) look when I was masons I the last I had a lot of content and talk with J and was in a hydra myself. I knew from long exposure what was going on and what I was doing with my role and the game. Here Chaco didn't post nor did I really pay attention to much of the game outside of Soup saying how inactives suck. That's why I forgot and bandwagoners it wasn't until I remembered I stopped my vote.

3) Kantrip right now, I don't get how he labeled the town reads and then still kept on with Rake or how it solidified it. And as Raje pointed out the questionare I took more interest in it.

I might want Gorf dead for his ****ty vote on me, literally sword levels of, what the hell are you doing?

Orbo is possible but I'm not sure if the issue of him wanting Rake gone is really bad considering he wasn't posting.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Specifically you are saying that the original back-off was you being dumb, and that this:
1) I claimed because I didn't know how to answer why I backed off and knew he was town. I just outright claimed since I didn't think lying right there would have been better after that back off and vote that I did. I was posting after I got prodded and thought the deadline was near, so I panicked and unvoted since I thought Chaco would have been lynched.
is the aftermath?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
hi werekill please give opinions on everything
g'night
Raz finally showed up and is being cool. Did Rake show up? I may have missed him.

Chaco seems to be reacting fairly well. Him and Ryu are definitely working together in at least some way.

Ryu claiming Mason seems dumber and dumber, but I'm not sure why a scum would do it in the first place.

The rest of the cast seems active and scum hunty, minus the few inactives still left. But that sentence is at a glance, I'm gonna reread real quick and go into specifics.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I understand Glyph is inactive, but why didn't he offer to replace out if he knew he'd be gone? Instead he says "I'm fine with being the inactive lynch," which sounds to me like "I'm gonna say this and seem reasonable so I DON'T get to be the inactive lynch." Could just be town not wanting to get out of the game though.

Top Bottom