• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
JeXs' way of playing is perfectly fine and requires no adjustments. I find it to be highly objectionable to tell a player of his talent that he should change his play just to cater to people who are incapable of understanding who and what they should pay attention to.

:059:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Unless they want to get lynches and win games that is. His reads were on the money but he certainly could have done more to turn those good reads into tangible results.

Dunno why you're so quick to shut down constructive criticism, I wasn't telling he HAD to do that lol. Just my two cents on something he could have done differently

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
A lynch has been reached. If the peanut gallery would kindly shut up, Dietz will be here to post the flip tonight.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yeah if you were left alive for some reason, you would have definitely scum read me today lmao.

What were Xonar's reads?
fwiw my townread on you was mainly based on a similar thought process on reads, meaning there was no reason for me to off you as we wanted the same people. Ofc I'd look more into you once you fulfilled your purpose ^^;

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

(I couldn't embed this with the start and end times staying proper, but watch this to continue)
http://www.youtube.com/embed/6p9xAj9Nm64?rel=0&start=23&end=76&autoplay=0

(Oh and start the music back up when you're finished there, k? K.)

[collapse=Flip and Endgamed Players]

Joey: Tsubaki, Mafia Executioner has been lynched!

Potassium: Platinum, Town Jack of All Trades has been endgamed!

Red Ryu: Tager, Town Mason has been endgamed!

Jexs: Arakune and Litchi, Town Miller has been endgamed!

[/collapse]

Orboknown: Hazama, Independent Snake in the Grass has fulfilled his win condition and is victorious!

2nd Place: Town
3rd Place: Mafia
4th Place: Black Beast

[collapse=Hazama Win Condition]

You are Hazama, Independent Snake in the Grass

Some people may have called you a psychopath in the past, but you are most certainly not behind this murder... yet! Damn-it, it if anyone is going to be killing people around here it's you! Granted generally you are known for manipulating others into whatever you want, and yes your desires mostly don't correspond with things... healthy for the other party. But what's a little death, kidnapping, and maiming between friends right!? After all... it's not like this universe is long for this world anyways...

Active Abilities:
Jayaku Houtenjin
This is quite possibly the most satisfying move to land in the entire Blazblue continuity. One night during the game you may activate this ability, anyone you targets you that night will receive a quick kick to the chin and be informed they spent the night in hitstun. They will get no other results, and you will be unaffected.

Passive Abilities:
Good ol' Rags
You've got a special hate-hate relationship with Bardeezy (Ragna the Bloodedge). You'd know him anywhere.

Grand Old Time
Whenever you meet up with good ol' Rags you seem to have a ball! That said Ragna has always been one to avoid running into you (for good reason), so you doubt he'd stick his neck out for ol' Hazama any time soon, 'specially not if you asked. However, if Ragna targets you, you're pretty sure something good will happen for you. You're sure he'll be able to do so through any Houtenjin you may throw at him... Nothing like a little extra red hot hate to cement that tenuous observational existence you've been holding onto, mmm mmm.

Transcendent
You may claim victory from beyond the grave if certain conditions are met.

Win Condition(s):
You are self aligned and win when all threats to the yourself have been eliminated.
You never win if Town kills you under any circumstances.
If you are killed by any other faction you may still claim victory if all other active abilities in the game have been exhausted.

[/collapse]

Good game everyone!
Thoughts and the other role PMs after I finally catch some dinner.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
The town win con was definitely fulfilled

"You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."

This should be a joint win and even then is still bull****.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The town win con was definitely fulfilled

"You are town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated."

This should be a joint win and even then is still bull****.
Would you rather I had publicly removed him from the game after Raz died and leave players shafted because of the sudden removal of another independent? His win condition had already been fulfilled, but I saw no reason not to let it play out for second.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
yo for real is this a joke
is the whole 'guys secret indy winning is just a meta-joke town actually won here im just ****ing with you all i wouldn't actually give an indy win for no reason or even someone who aforementioned was town on flip'

like did you secretly make an indy without telling orbo?
was orbo the secret indy that didn't even know he was indy?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You see, this is why I don't like people posting after a lynch has been reached before there is a resolution.

It creates false expectations.

Last edited:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i was told this was going to be a treat but instead you've just kind of collectively spread your asscheeks and took a giant **** on every town who worked hard to win

...orbo did nothing then won

Kantrip

Kantplay
Half the game was scum and town only mislynched twice just to lose to an indy that did nothing but die?

If this is actually for real this is the last closed set-up I join without express confirmation the game isn't balanced like ****.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Would you rather I had publicly removed him from the game after Raz died and leave players shafted because of the sudden removal of another independent? His win condition had already been fulfilled, but I saw no reason not to let it play out for second.
I would've preferred you privately remove him during set-up construction.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not to mention I had to correctly shoot scum to even have the chance to win that we did. If I had mis-shot it would've been GG even sooner.

JeXs

Smash Champion
4 mafia, 2 (3?) indies and 8 (7?) town. Sorry Ryker but the numbers seem heavily scum sided. AT LEAST town had OP roles though (double voting tracker with a secret hydra partner).

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
4 mafia, 2 (3?) indies and 8 (7?) town. Sorry Ryker but the numbers seem heavily scum sided. AT LEAST town had OP roles though (double voting tracker with a secret hydra partner).
He wasn't a double voting tracker. He got a double vote one day from what we assume to be Marshy.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Killing isn't an active ability?

I would have much preferred for the game to end. Playing for second is dumb lmao.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Was Nabe/JeXs an indy scenario where whoever found Bardull would stay indy, but whoever didn't became a town miller? How did that whole thing work?

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
What would have happened if both nabe and I found him without him blocking either of us?

JeXs

Smash Champion
I had the same targets nabe did Night 1: Bardull and kantrip

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What would have happened if both nabe and I found him without him blocking either of us?
Your's had priority. You would've become an abductor. Flips revealed upon your death. You would have access to the flips though.

Then Nabe's would activate and the two slots would merge, yielding a town Watcher as Ragna obtained the Idea Engine.

Kantrip

Kantplay
This should still be a joint win between Orbo and the town. He won from the grave, but he was still eliminated along with all other threats to town.

Top Bottom