• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

BarDulL

Town Vampire
what does characters being out to get you even mean?

is it linked to your first ability? was your role basically telling you everybody you had abilities that could specifically target you? whats the significance?
I can target one person with my first ability. If they target me with an ability of their own, they get role blocked.

It's related in the sense that, if I happen to find out which player is which character, I could role block them to prevent them from targeting me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
my gut's screaming to lynch the claimed (or formerly claimed ?_?) indy cuz i havent seen an alignment changing role in GOD knows how long.

but i dont have a ****ing vote but why would nabe claim former indy when he could have TOTALLY claimed town n nobody would change their mind about it? plus it's not like it's necessarily beneficial for nabe to essentially gain a hydra partner if he was going to stay indy. so im thinkin he's def cool

BarDulL

Town Vampire
are you telling me your role PM contains all the scum flavours?

ummm
Are you reading AT ALL? Jesus ****ing christ.

RED RUY IS LISTED IN THE 7 CHARACTERS THAT ARE OUT TO GET ME. I literally just said this. He's confirmed masons with Chaco, so I don't have any reason to believe he is scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Are you reading AT ALL? Jesus ****ing christ.

RED RUY IS LISTED IN THE 7 CHARACTERS THAT ARE OUT TO GET ME. I literally just said this. He's confirmed masons with Chaco, so I don't have any reason to believe he is scum.
yeah i know

but youre saying you think all the scum + a few red herrings are listed in your role?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Guys Im sorry I haven been around at all really yet...but I'm essentially working 18 hour days right now, and will continue until thursday...this **** is killing me. Im walking in the door and crashing immediately. Im at work now on my break, and I have to work until 5 am then drive an hour to be down for my community service which starts at 6:30 and foes until 3:30...Im dying rn. No ****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm pretty sure some of them that are listed are scum, simply because Nabe himself was indy beforehand. I don't have any core proof that all of them (or any remaining members) are scum. Certain language is also used to allude to the severity of whom I should be avoiding, but it's probably just flavor.

For RR, it more or less references the Red Devil organization or something, and that I should avoid Tager.

It's all written from Ragna's PoV and what he 'thinks he should avoid.'

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Guys Im sorry I haven been around at all really yet...but I'm essentially working 18 hour days right now, and will continue until thursday...this **** is killing me. Im walking in the door and crashing immediately. Im at work now on my break, and I have to work until 5 am then drive an hour to be down for my community service which starts at 6:30 and foes until 3:30...Im dying rn. No ****.
You're actually dead in the game already, so no worries. Hope things work out with work. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
/dead
LOL well that mo ****in works, who would NK me with me being so inactive? Lololol Scaredy mo****as
/stilldead

Bah go town! One les game to catch up on! :shades:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i am taking a justified v/la for reasons that are not related to the game for my personal health

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Try not to tune out on the flavour ****, because despite the OP warning I'm pretty sure there's some relevancy to the setup here.

I was Nu, Indy Guardere. My role was to guess which player was the character Ragna to protect him. My wincon was (paraphrase) "Get together with Ragna." I had an ability that told me whether or not Ragna was on the Day's lynch, and once a Night I could guess two players. Ragna was on the lynch, so I guessed Kantrip and Bard.

I was told I got it right, but had to choose between love or my purpose. So I looked up Blazblue and spoiled the **** out of these games to figure out the better call. Nu is a semi-evil yandere who wants to bone down with Ragna. And in one ending they become a primeval superbeast, but in another she dies to save his life. So I chose love. <3 love ya brah. Now I'm Town, and we're "Lifelinked" meaning essentially a hydra, but we get a nifty ability that I won't talk about. We have private communication. He's confirmed town because gamewise we're sharing a role.

I was on the fence about revealing this, thought about maybe revealing part but lying and saying I was town before, but I think it's setup-relevant and going to become important real fast. So congrats! We're in a setup that I might have written myself in an alcoholic haze. But don't worry, I am uniquely equipped for that sort of thing.

First up, Bard told me that his role PM listed seven character names who were all after him, me and six others. Not going to drop those names right now, but at some point we should get a nameclaim going because that's definitely relevant.

Second, I think there is probably an indy left, judging by the names, and if that's the case it might be a 2-man mafia with traitor rather than 3-man. That's already pushing the totals, even with the mason pair.

Third, Bard learned that he was targeted twice last night via his ability, and I think we've worked out that neither one was me because it wouldn't make sense to resolve what's essentially a recruit action before the resolution of Bard's ability, which he no longer has.
whos scum

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You so mean why :c
Why would you target me?! :mad088:

Oh yeah, regarding Nabe's last paragraph, Ragna is paranoid as **** about people visiting him, so I don't really know how reliable it is. I basically got a PM (not via a known ability of mine) that mentioned that a couple people visited me and that I should be VERY careful...lol. Ryker and JD basically went full butt holes on my role.

If nothing less, I'm pretty sure it was Nabe and JeXs, but if Nabe's action resolves afterwards, then it may have been someone else + JeXs.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Because why not :p
It's likely nabe and I since you could choose to block him previously.

Maven89

Smash Master
I feel like this game is becoming completely derailed

Nabe/Bardull claim: I have no idea why you guys claimed so much, i feel it took everyone off track and hasn't added much benefit. I don't see how we can use the flavor you guys have to find scum unless we all do a mass character claim which I don't trust and feel would derail the game even more. It's a fighting game, I looked it up in the wiki and there's way more characters then players. Plus Ryu being on your list means we can't even be sure they're scum or not. I don't see a mass character claim being anything other then a cluster****.

I"m leaning town on their claim. However, the following should be stated

Ragna is the main hero, so he'd naturally be town, but the insistence by @Takahamkhakhdsfadjsfhads that flavor can't be used like that makes that less likely, as the hero being scum would fit that perfectly. They also are trying to insist that the game moderator was wrong and that we can use flavor, suggesting using their list, but then point out that Ryu is on that list too. I mean, how can we use it then? Nabe claiming to be an independent is also strange, that could easily be a cover for a traitor. I also think it's weird that so many people would be after a townie. Worth pointing all of that out.

Overall I'm taking their claim as null slightly town. They seem to be hinting that their role is going to be important to the rest of the game, if it is then we can wait and see.

I still, however, feel like Gorf is the best lynch and I don't like that he just slinked away this game day and has barely posted. I'm going to list this again
I'm just going to repeat this because no one seems to be mentioning it

Gorf has

1. Not added any information
2. Made constant joke posts
3. Insists he has zero reads on anyone, even this late in the day
4. Is blatantly trying to buddy with Marshy when he already said he has no read on Marshy
4. Voted for what's essentially a confirmed townie, justifying it with "yolo"

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Bardull and nabe are town, nabe has little reason to claim indy at this point in time.
Ruys cleared
I remember surprisijgly little from this.

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
3. Maven
4. Red Ryu
5. Bardull + Nabe
6. Gorf [2]: Maven, Jexs
7. Jexs
8. Soup [1]: Glyph
9. Glyph
10. Kantrip [4]: Rake, Soup, Red Ryu, Bardull/Nabe
11. Rake [3]: Mod, Mod, Mod
12. We Thuggin [1]: Kantrip

Not Voting:
Orboknown, Raziek
[/collapse]

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
request raziek replacement

this slot is among the most disgusting in the game. hes only posted to make a case on a ****ing mason and talk about himself and then disappear again. im down to lynch him today and if youre townreading him please give gorf his walrus back

maven continues to be scum

i hav nothing else to say right now

vote maven
fos raziek

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I really don't have anything to offer outside of really badly wanting one of Kantrip/Gorf dead right now and 2 days til deadline.

Or Raz, I could settle there if he stays inactive.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I really don't have anything to offer outside of really badly wanting one of Kantrip/Gorf dead right now and 2 days til deadline.

Or Raz, I could settle there if he stays inactive.
Pretty much my thoughts but less so kantrip now.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

this slot is among the most disgusting in the game. hes only posted to make a case on a ****ing mason and talk about himself and then disappear again. im down to lynch him today and if youre townreading him please give gorf his walrus back

vote maven
fos raziek
lol dis ***** said request raziek replacement, real talk doe lynching him would still be too funny cuzza the circle jerk thing

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
bardull scumreads you me and orbo while townreading marshy glyph and soup. nuff said

marshys gorf behaviour, marshys weak *** push away from me while still letting me get lynched (and his justification for it)
But what obligation does he have to stop your lynch

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Try not to tune out on the flavour ****, because despite the OP warning I'm pretty sure there's some relevancy to the setup here.

I was Nu, Indy Guardere. My role was to guess which player was the character Ragna to protect him. My wincon was (paraphrase) "Get together with Ragna." I had an ability that told me whether or not Ragna was on the Day's lynch, and once a Night I could guess two players. Ragna was on the lynch, so I guessed Kantrip and Bard.

I was told I got it right, but had to choose between love or my purpose. So I looked up Blazblue and spoiled the **** out of these games to figure out the better call. Nu is a semi-evil yandere who wants to bone down with Ragna. And in one ending they become a primeval superbeast, but in another she dies to save his life. So I chose love. <3 love ya brah. Now I'm Town, and we're "Lifelinked" meaning essentially a hydra, but we get a nifty ability that I won't talk about. We have private communication. He's confirmed town because gamewise we're sharing a role.

I was on the fence about revealing this, thought about maybe revealing part but lying and saying I was town before, but I think it's setup-relevant and going to become important real fast. So congrats! We're in a setup that I might have written myself in an alcoholic haze. But don't worry, I am uniquely equipped for that sort of thing.

First up, Bard told me that his role PM listed seven character names who were all after him, me and six others. Not going to drop those names right now, but at some point we should get a nameclaim going because that's definitely relevant.

Second, I think there is probably an indy left, judging by the names, and if that's the case it might be a 2-man mafia with traitor rather than 3-man. That's already pushing the totals, even with the mason pair.

Third, Bard learned that he was targeted twice last night via his ability, and I think we've worked out that neither one was me because it wouldn't make sense to resolve what's essentially a recruit action before the resolution of Bard's ability, which he no longer has.
Woah Woah Woah Woah

Woah

No. Just.
No

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

vote maven
fos raziek
Gorf almost pushing nabe dull though

Top Bottom