• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blazblue Mafia: Game Over! Ouroboros Breaks the Cycle

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i think its kinda understandable coming from him in conjunction to my play this game tbh. hes a newb and im an asshole. unless i missed something i think hes one of the more towny players on my wagon.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
vote gorf
this is a good vote for this time, but why'd you make it , thoughts on maven ?

Also idk wtf happened but imma assume idiocy for ages
soup needs to explain the potato push or ima assume hes been overextending n thus bull****ting cuz i wasnt vibing that
i mean kantrip townreading me right off rubs me in ways i donmt quite feel, whenever something feels easy im liable to distrust it cause idk if kantrip was riding a gut feeling to get a reaction but that townread blindsided me and im the person he's talking about, i wanna see him back up his foot there
vot-

oh

nvm :c

no marshy knows that if im scum idve bussed my partner and been more hesitant about joining the wagon. or maybe he thinks ive grown aware of my meta and he knows i should change that?! ultimately what he's doing is wasting time probably because hes confused and hasnt put together that kantrip was the part of that wagon that didnt vote, possibly because hes scum and continuing on is a safe thing to do. ill figure out soon enough.

anyway i think kantrip is the best call here, maybe bardull. but i wanna hear more from orbo nabe glyph and rake before moving forward.
i would be interested in nabedull if you could explain it with like really beautiful logic n all
Don't like that we thuggin ignored gorf yesterDay and now suddenly wants him dead for stuff that was all a thing yesterday.

Also still don't like Gorf but the above is not to be ignored.
why is this telling at all though
I can dig either one of Kantrip or Gorf dying today.

Vote: Gorf
if you werent already confirmed id have such a hard on for you right now, but why gorf ? is it visa vie marshy logic cause i'd support it just to put pressure on gorf because he's a player that legit deserves it
lol

for the record i am personally taking soups executioner thing as a slightly town motivated action...his power not havin been used later in the game n him claiming it wouldve led to people being like "youre an executioner? prove it" which is a ****ty situation and as scum the way he used it yesterday doesnt benefit the scumteam at ALL. i know there are plenty of ways an execute would help out the scumteam in a pretty swag way so him directly doing the opposite makes me think hes likelier to be innocent off of that
this was a sold post wasnt it cause it's just like..wat

It's good he executed someone ? you'll have to walk me through why that is without just saying cause this makes so little sense, now im not saying soup is guilty, in fact this execute and claim is so higly idiotic i have an impossible time to fully agree with glyph but your logiv here has a lot of holes you need to fill
Vote kantrip
jexs is okay today, whats your read on marshy and glyph
Why does this post exist, and why does it cover the entire spectrum of how you could have felt? Also I can't tell what subject you're even referring to here, is it Soup or Marshold2's response to it? Either way its a long way to say 'this post meant nothing to me. It was not town, but nor was it scum.' So why.

Someone who's been around, fill me in on your past impressions on Maven.

@ Maven89 Maven89 give me a rundown of your mafia history por favor on top of that other junk. I want to understand what makes you tick
newbtown ? yeah newbtown unless you have a reason to se his blazing idiocy / honesty otherwise

JeXs

Smash Champion
Marshy unsure glyph scum lean atm. Rereading when I'm otw to school.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

this is a ****ty comment n i apologize for it

damn. i reread and definitely understand why potato has caught the amount of hate that he has. i also realized i got pissed as **** d1 over the stupid mason **** n let bloodrage take over

i want to say that maven caught my eye for how he acted when potato was getting the most flak. he was defending/commenting against the lynch in a way that REALLY reminds me of scum pressing against a known mislynch

this game actually has enough from d1 that its playable and somethin can be cooked up but we need way more as a whole or i can tell were good as ****ed

@Raziek

are you still townreading gorf? you made a comment d1 how i was the only slot you disliked. is that still the case? you were making some progress towards reads d1 so what do you need to have a better view of the game?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

what do you think of maven and his push on you?

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake

do me a favor n read pages 8-10. do you see anything

@ Orboknown Orboknown

does rake saying he dislikes you the way he did mean anything to you?
potatoe leaping on soup later on and riding glyph's **** is really getting to me atm, tell me you dont feel the same cause if there was ever and easy **** to ride in a game like this it'd be janky role claims or the idiots or claim their janky roles. really need to see kantrip take an objective look at soup cause it doesnt look like he really did and moreso sm,elt soup's possibilty of blood and kinda leaped down his throat. maybe im taking it the wrong way but after i re read again i'll make a decision.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
wat 10 of my wats fo you
yu said my soup logic for his action bein likelier from town than scum is "full of holes" in that post above. im sayin the way he used it doesnt benefit scum NEARLY as much as it culd

*executes a ho
"hey guys i did that btw"

vs

*executes a townie in complete silence n gets away with it

thats wat im sayin

Kantrip

Kantplay
honestly that logic is full of holes

the execute itself was not of scum intent. it was obviously done just for the sake of using the ability. soup is claiming "well it was literally the only specific situation (D1, last two days before deadline, almost at a lynch anyways) that i could have used it in" so we're supposed to accept that as townie because "oh yeah soup could have not claimed that so he must be town."

no, that's ****ing bull**** and a huge FoS on we thuggin for even putting forth logic like that

Kantrip

Kantplay
scratching my head at all of the accusations against me, there are for sure scum on my wagon

vote: we thuggin

soup could be salty and misguided and wrong on his read on me but we thuggin cant actually believe the logic hes setting forward.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
honestly that logic is full of holes

the execute itself was not of scum intent. it was obviously done just for the sake of using the ability. soup is claiming "well it was literally the only specific situation (D1, last two days before deadline, almost at a lynch anyways) that i could have used it in" so we're supposed to accept that as townie because "oh yeah soup could have not claimed that so he must be town."

no, that's ****ing bull**** and a huge FoS on we thuggin for even putting forth logic like that
what the ****? when did he actually try to claim townie points for it?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
this is a ****ty comment n i apologize for it

damn. i reread and definitely understand why potato has caught the amount of hate that he has. i also realized i got pissed as **** d1 over the stupid mason **** n let bloodrage take over

i want to say that maven caught my eye for how he acted when potato was getting the most flak. he was defending/commenting against the lynch in a way that REALLY reminds me of scum pressing against a known mislynch

this game actually has enough from d1 that its playable and somethin can be cooked up but we need way more as a whole or i can tell were good as ****ed

@Raziek

are you still townreading gorf? you made a comment d1 how i was the only slot you disliked. is that still the case? you were making some progress towards reads d1 so what do you need to have a better view of the game?

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

what do you think of maven and his push on you?

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake

do me a favor n read pages 8-10. do you see anything

@ Orboknown Orboknown

does rake saying he dislikes you the way he did mean anything to you?
It means little enough i don't remember exactly why he disliked me.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Dislike soups claim. I can't see a reason for that restriction to be townie, and to shove it on werekill when it was gonna happen anyways was pointless
I can't see a real point to scum having that specific restriction, but i can see it being limited to d1.
Worrie about glyphs outburst of content even though the points are solid, unsure if scum latching on or townglyph finding his point like he did that one game with j

JeXs

Smash Champion
Scratch what I think about werekill, I'd fight marshy if I had to about him being town because his #281 doesn't come from a scum who still thinks it's a good idea to lynch a near confirmed mason. It's an easy way to get yourself killed and I don't think it's the avenue he would take.
Hmm. Odd.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm questionable of Soup's claim being just that but I'm not gonna dig deep into if he is lying on that front or not on claim analysis.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
soups claim makes complete sense as town and his play in conjunction with his claim makes complete sense. how does ANYONE think otherwise?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
There is a weird disconnect between we thuggin/potato right now given in this (if you want to call it) chaos over my claim that makes me feel like they're not aligned. Potato just keeps getting worse for me and I'll happily proxy my vote there indefinitely.

Vote: Potassium

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
potatoe leaping on soup later on and riding glyph's **** is really getting to me atm, tell me you dont feel the same cause if there was ever and easy **** to ride in a game like this it'd be janky role claims or the idiots or claim their janky roles. really need to see kantrip take an objective look at soup cause it doesnt look like he really did and moreso sm,elt soup's possibilty of blood and kinda leaped down his throat. maybe im taking it the wrong way but after i re read again i'll make a decision.
the worst thing about potato imo is his reaction to soups claim. i hav him as null. his play is too scatterbrained for me to hav a hard bead. is he yur only slot leaning scum?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
also can we NOT get ourselves wrapped up in claim bull****? why is so much energy being put into accusations off claims when that JUST ****ed up the dayphase yesterday? yall realize ryker just hosted a game that had tripwires for town to hit? takin over reliance on claim discussion as scummy considering this games makeup n i suggest other innocents do the same UNTIL we hav enough pieces of the puzzle that we might deduce something from it instead of rolling around in the dirt blind

Takamagahara

Smash Apprentice

[collapse=Text Version]
1. Orboknown
2. Raziek
3. Maven [2]: We Thuggin, We Thuggin
4. Red Ryu
5. Bardull + Nabe
6. Gorf [2]: Maven, Red Ryu
7. Jexs
8. Soup [1]: Glyph
9. Glyph
10. Kantrip [3]: Jexs, Rake, Soup
11. Rake [3]: Mod, Mod, Mod
12. We Thuggin [1]: Kantrip

Not Voting:
Orboknown, Raziek, Bardull/Nabe
[/collapse]

What am I at and when is deadline?
Deadline is 11/7/14 Midnight CST

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't know what Marshy is talking about, I wouldn't say I was defending Potassium but defending my own read of him. I acknolwedged later that this read was a really ****ty attempt at using meta, but I admit I never really went back and looked too far into it since I figured Gorf was prime scum material and Potassium could come later if he was scum. I still want Gorf lynched

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Honestly marshy, you should just let this potato lynch happen first. I really don't feel like looking at anything else until I see his head on a pike because they're just small distractions from who I really want. That's always been how I operate and I would only compromise if you started to be less vague about your interests with potato because I thought for certain that you were gonna vote him and it just never happened?

I don't take that in account on you as being scum-motivated with regards to potato, rather it just confuses me. I haven't been able to get in your head all game and I'm waiting for you to stop being so passive about **** and showing me what that #HBC tag is all about, because I haven't really seen it much that game and the initial dislike I had from you is that you were lacking that oomph in your posts. You're still lacking said oomph but I'm giving you benefit of the doubt due to that disconnect between you and potato. Start simple with me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

the worst thing about potato imo is his reaction to soups claim. i hav him as null. his play is too scatterbrained for me to hav a hard bead. is he yur only slot leaning scum?
not so far but alot of things are bothering me atm , i need to make a list and go through it cause a ot of people have **** they need to answer for

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

yu said my soup logic for his action bein likelier from town than scum is "full of holes" in that post above. im sayin the way he used it doesnt benefit scum NEARLY as much as it culd

*executes a ho
"hey guys i did that btw"

vs

*executes a townie in complete silence n gets away with it

thats wat im sayin
i didnt say fuill of holes though i just needed to see you werent being like yo : this fcould be scummy but look at the opportunityl he had to do soemthing scummier in conjuction with soups actions, i thought you were trying to sweep him under a rug ofd : well whatever , you know ?

Top Bottom