• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Tournament - Deadline for matches: 02/03.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Uh. In general at this point, stop mashing. Slow yourself down and take the time to block. Through all that lag, you were countered out of a lot dropped combos I did, which tells me you're pressing buttons.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
XBox is missing a necessary cable. I'm unfortunately gonna have to drop out.

Looking to play PS3 matches starting tomorrow.

When are you going to be around, Lythium?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Krynxe forfeits to me due to lag. Sorry for that man D:
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know! :(

XBox is missing a necessary cable. I'm unfortunately gonna have to drop out.

Looking to play PS3 matches starting tomorrow.

When are you going to be around, Lythium?
Damn, that's unfortunate, but thanks for letting me know.

And I'm always around, lurking. However, since UMvC3 came out yesterday, my boyfriend may be taking over the PS3, hard to say. Add me, if you want though, I'm usually down for some matches.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Uh. In general at this point, stop mashing. Slow yourself down and take the time to block. Through all that lag, you were countered out of a lot dropped combos I did, which tells me you're pressing buttons.
Right, usually I figure that'll help me tech out asap but I'm not really sure if it's the smart thing to do. I also felt like I had a big issue with having space against makoto and noel, considering how pressure-oriented they are. Should I be using my drive to get around more? I felt like playing too defensive only got me in corners and trying to be spontaneous got me combo'd, and I really know how to set up combos with tao using 5b or 6a. (Which I'm disappointed that I was never able to really capitalize on.)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You should ask these questions in the main BB thread I think haha. Otherwise this will become BB thread #2 and I don't think we're supposed to do that /o\.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't particularly mind, but yeah, if we can keep this thread mostly tournament-related that would be super.

Use the other thread for discussion, critiques, and stuff, if you don't mind. Thanks! :3c

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Crusayer, do you mind playing our match earlier? I'm leaving to go on a trip Sunday, and I won't be back for a week.

Also, I might want to ask Lythium as well, so do you mind, Lythy? :3

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is a bit crowded for me, I'll have to play either tonight or friday early afternoon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I confused "Ryker" with "Raziek" in PS3 Bracket. I signed up for both but was only added to PS3. Can this be remedied?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
My bad, sorry that I missed you.

Yes, I can fix it. I'll post up the fixed bracket ASAP.

edit: Okay, the image host that I'm using is being fussy, but your match will be against Werekill.

Okay, double post for toast.

The PS3 bracket has been updated in the OP. I tried to squeeze Ryker's match in against me in the bracket (since I am responsible for the ****-up), but it was having none of that, and just kept filling in the first bye against Werekill.

So, I'm really sorry about the screw-up, guys. ;-;

edit: Also, since Ryker and Werekill had less time to plan for their matches, I'll be extending the deadline to Tuesday.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
In light of my assignment getting extended, I can play now Werekill.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
but werekill needs to play against ryker first.
Oh. I dunno lol. Werekill asked if I could play earlier so I thought we could.

EDIT: Oh that's a recent change since Lyth just fixed up the bracket. Guess I get to wait now.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
GGs, Raz.

Dat double down, haha. :3c

edit: Also, just a reminder that your matches are due in two days, if you haven't completed them already. Don't make me track you down for matches, yo.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kuraudo wins against me on the PSN Bracket 2-1

ggs =D
GGs Thino! Was about to report here.

Sorry about that lag. Man... It really shouldn't be so bad ever since I upgraded my net. Dunno if I wanna call it PSN maintenance or WHAT, either way. I really thought I was gonna get creamed there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, Werekill, here's the deal. Comcast is balls and my internet is down. I'm gonna have to eat a loss.

However, I don't think it'll be down until the end of round two's deadline, so I'll be sure to beat you later.

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Okay, looks like the PS3 bracket is up to date. Thanks for letting me know what's up, guys. Ryker, since your internet is down, will you be unable to play against Spelt in the 360 tournament as well?

Also, still looking for the 360 Kuraudo vs. Raziek match! You have until the end of today!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My 360 is not operational right now. I reported that earlier. I dunno if it'll be fixed in time for round two.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Okay, looks like the PS3 bracket is up to date. Thanks for letting me know what's up, guys. Ryker, since your internet is down, will you be unable to play against Spelt in the 360 tournament as well?

Also, still looking for the 360 Kuraudo vs. Raziek match! You have until the end of today!
! Gah!! I've been completely MIA today. I dunno if Raziek is up for it tomorrow or not, but due to my lateness, I'll eat the loss if I have to. Seeing as the deadline is today...

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Alrighty, sorry for the delays, but the now updated brackets have been posted in the OP once more.

Your deadline for this round of matches is December 2nd.

Also, since someone PM'd me this question, I'll clarify it here. Yes, if your next opponent is available after finishing your matches, feel free to set up your next round. You don't have to wait for the next week to arrive. I doubt that it'll come up very often, but I thought that I would let you know. Or if you don't know who your next opponent is, you can always ask.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I think werekill is gone for the week? Well when he does get back...

I can play tomorrow after 12, possibly on saturday depending if I'll be playing smash or not, sunday after 5, monday after 12.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I also have a match with you Ryker. Add me on psn (Krynxe) whenever you're ready. I'm in no rush.

Also, I don't check my ps3 regularly so it might be a good idea to leave me a pm/profile comment on swf.

Top Bottom