• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II Tournament - Deadline for matches: 02/03.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Been without internet, will have it back in a few hours. I'll have my XBox back Friday, or I'll withdraw from the xbox bracket.

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just a reminder that the matches are due by tomorrow night.

I'm still looking for results from:
Minato vs. Kuraudo (360)
DtJ Jungle vs. Raziek (360)
arturefo vs. Ryker (360)
Werekill vs. Crusayer (PS3)
Lythium vs. Kuraudo (PS3)
Ryker vs. Krynxe (PS3)

Thanks! :bee:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I completely forgot about this thread. :|

-subscribes-

Good thing I haven't had to actually play any matches, lol.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
He's probably at work or something. If he doesn't get on today, you can probably catch him tomorrow since he's hosting BB / Smash thing at his place so he'll have free time (?).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Minato beat me 2-1. Good games!

I feel like such a derp, grabbing you instead of going for the Blood Kain after the whiffed Fenrir. lol Guess that's why I play Ragna. /lolderp

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato beat me 2-1. Good games!

I feel like such a derp, grabbing you instead of going for the Blood Kain after the whiffed Fenrir. lol Guess that's why I play Ragna. /lolderp
GGs. Connection was actually pretty good. I think my Noel was a little to respectful at the beginning, imo. lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And it's past midnight here. I've got to sleep so I can get up tomorrow. Now we have to sort out what happens at this juncture.

:phone:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'll forfeit it to you. Good luck in losers brackets Ryker, sorry we couldn't play. :3c

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Haha, sorry. You completely beat me though, there was no way I was turning that around. I'm sure Ryker would have too, he's probably much more experienced than I am. Plus, I blame myself for being late to the time I set. (Got in a little argument, lost track of time for a little.) Again, sorry about that Ryker.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Alrighty, thanks guys.

The deadline is up, and I'm still missing:
- DtJ Jungle vs. Raziek
- Werekill vs. Crusayer
- Lythium vs. Kuraudo

Looks like I've got some PMing to do.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'll PM Werekill. I guess he doesn't check this thread at all or something o_o;

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Hey lyth, I think we should postpone this tournament or something. Most university people should be entering finals season, probably leaving not much time to be playing + timezone clashes.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and no one here actually has finals in december aside from me.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Alrighty, we can postpone it for a while. I've been in the finals situation, I know that feel
except I didn't study anyway

Can anyone who has finals let me know when you would be ready to start up again? Then we can take it from there.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
After next Thursday... but if you start it up again earlier I might be able to manage

Top Bottom