• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*BLANK* combo video

BEET 12

Smash Cadet
Ok, i am going to make a VERY good combo video. Its going to bee very great. But i need some ideas on who it should be on! Mew2king? Jman? Hax$? I have no clue!!!

Please help!

BEET 12

Smash Cadet
hes good. But he's pretty recent, right? i mean, he wasn't that big a while ago...

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
DrPP has been slept on by everyone for about a year and a half. DrPP has a HUGE fanbase. If you made a good combo vid for him I can guarantee you will get love for it.

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Peepee

hes so **** and everyone knows it

now that i think of it.. why doesnt he have a combo video

doooo it! make it sex

Pi

Smash Hero
hmmmmm
you don't really have to make a combo video about one person
but i understand if you want to
i mean
you could just grab a bunch of clips from good falco's, etc ;p
or samus's
there hasn't been a good samus video too recently
or maybe the mario bros, we got some good docs and luigi's and mario's out there

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Make a BluePeachy combo video.

In all seriousness, I wish HMW and PP played a bunch of matches, so he could do a collision combo vid, one half HMW getting off, the other half PP.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol people actually like my silly Falco. XD

I didn't want to tell everyone, but I'm sort of gathering clips for my own combo video(have been for quite a while haha), and it'll probably be out in February sometime.

HMW deserves his own combo video though. He's too good, and accomplished a whole lot despite Doc's limitations. You'll also never hear the guy brag about beating anyone or talking himself up.

Plus he gives up lots of time he could be playing friendlies(getting experience) to make our videos more fun to watch by commentating. What a man.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Lol people actually like my silly Falco. XD

I didn't want to tell everyone, but I'm sort of gathering clips for my own combo video(have been for quite a while haha), and it'll probably be out in February sometime.

HMW deserves his own combo video though. He's too good, and accomplished a whole lot despite Doc's limitations. You'll also never hear the guy brag about beating anyone or talking himself up.

Plus he gives up lots of time he could be playing friendlies(getting experience) to make our videos more fun to watch by commentating. What a man.
Awww man! The dude pm'd me saying he was gonna do a PP combo vid. Now I somehow have to convince him to make one for HMW. EVERYONE! PM HIM HMW VIDS!!!

Top Bottom