• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Welp, if two of the Starfox team are currently up, I guess I should get on too.

We're probably gonna have to nix my getting on, since my brother's decided to have his girlfriend over. I'll get on if/when I can. =/

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
There was a patch for this game last night. They made it so the DSR and ballista take longer to put the next bullet into the chamber in between shots. Oh boy...that's going to make sooo00o0oo much of a difference.

And.............

They nerfed..............

They nerfed the damage of the.........

The.................

THE AN94?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

For absolutely no good reason. ****ing hell Vahn is an imbecile.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Once again, Stefan beats me to the punch. Yes, they nerfed the only AR that had any semblance of consistency. Vahn is indeed a moron. I don't have practice tonight or tomorrow, so people should get on. I wanna play from 8 to 4 AM BABY

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
They decreased the 3 shot kill range of the AN-94 by 15%, everything else on it stayed the same. Not much of a nerf at all.

And any nerf to quickscopers is a good nerf to me. Although this means the stupid semi-auto one is probably going to be used more now...

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Double xp this weekend for those who don't know.

I'm done working for the day and I'm off tomorrow, so I'll probably be on if people wanna play.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LOL Mitch.

I hope they follow it up with double weapon XP so I can max prestige some guns I'm not looking forward to going through. It's a shame I no longer need the experience.

That's right. I'm finally one of the you guys.

Top Bottom