• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! results thread

Matt07

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Mar1: Daamn nice DK you had going on there, nice reads with fsmash on my recovery, gotta be a little more careful! I also seen you playing Mario quite a bit, would've liked to do some dittos with ya!
Guard: Nice Fox for sure man, good games! I got owned on Halberd haha.
Nevermind: Yea, that SD on Lylat sucked for sure :(. But other then that we had really intense matches, fun playing ya!
Banc: Yo, good Snake, fun games!
King Kong: Wtf Boozer! Haha, **** Bowser dude, and thanks for the tips on the match-up, appreciate it!
HolyNightmare: Amazing ROB dude, looks like Ben still has more to teach me on the match-up ;). That win was a fluke, but I didn't make it into brackets, would've felt a bit worse if I made it into brackets like that :ohwell:, but yea good games overall!
Kr3wman: Thanks for housing me and Alan, we appreciate it! And fun friendlies!
Swordgard: Thanks for hosting the tournament!

Overall, fun time at Montreal! Got a little lost looking for the venue but it's all good! Wish I would've had more friendlies in but that's what I get for being 2 hours late :laugh:.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!
King Kong: Wtf Boozer! Haha, **** Bowser dude, and thanks for the tips on the match-up, appreciate it!
Grab tail, jump over, shoot fireballs?
No shoutouts to me? :'( lol. I'll record that if you want later LS. When I fix my Wii next week though.
Haha, my shoutout was that I always make lots of noise during my matches. It's half meta-mindgame and half just having fun...so you better not play Melee with me, since I main G&W!
Oh, and that'd be awesome!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Late but... I felt cheap for not shouting out.

FRR: Man, harsh pools. It was almost impossible to make it out of those. You still did a great job. Too bad you didn't get to play in the Low Tiers, your Samus is pretty interesting.
Techiyo: I agree, we won in the face of adversity, although there's still a part of me that knows we could have secured a solid 3rd place instead of a tie ; P
Ally: Oh, sure, have friendlies with FRR! You never asked me for friendlies ;A; Next time, win with Ganon for even more smashgasms. If I had known these CF matches were Grand Finals, I'd have stayed to watch XD
Holy: Thanks for beating me with Metaknight, it just feels like I had no chance in the first place that way. Easier to swallow : P
Knuckles: Prolly the funnest Metaknight match I had that day, woulda been funner if I had won, though, lulz
Cynan: Watch more vids and lurk the forums or something, I'm sure you just lack a bit of inspiration. : ) Respect for repping ZSS, though.
Buenob: ROB dittos always surprise me with their lulz, but god****it I don't want to face you in Losers ever again >_< Next time I'm going Brinstar or some sh*t.
Linkshot: Hi! We didn't get to talk at all this tourney!
Boom: I only learned you were playing with sideway remote after our pool match. Stop that right now D: It just... sucks. It's the only controller scheme that's just not manageable.
VK and that other dude I played friendlies with after the brackets: GGs : D
Sword: What can I say, I'll never know how to face Climbers. Although next time I should at least counterpick to force you to take some character that actually fights! Also, invite me to the god****ed SG-fests once in a while, I might just actually come.

zaf

Smash Lord
Ahahah, I am air.

It never really goes away.

Oh yeah, btw guys, I'm mad your going offtopic and derailling my thread. Stop doing it .

They are talking about what happened at the tourney.
This is a results thread and doc getting ***** is a result of the tourney.
Come down there hitler, this isnt a camp.

Also, doc needs to stfu and take his loss like a man. This is the internets. Every ****ing person will troll you. It's not ally's fault. He wanted to use cf, you used your high queers and got shafted man. No excuses. Also, ally isnt making canada look bad, he is only making you look bad lol. just to let you know, he has also beat anther with his cf in a gf match.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Also, doc needs to stfu and take his loss like a man. This is the internets. Every ****ing person will troll you. It's not ally's fault. He wanted to use cf, you used your high queers and got shafted man. No excuses. Also, ally isnt making canada look bad, he is only making you look bad lol. just to let you know, he has also beat anther with his cf in a gf match.

This isn't a place to troll people either.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Im not trolling, im trash talking and last i knew this came with anything competitive
Not you, but many people are trolling. When the sole reason of a post is to laugh at someone, thats trolling.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord

Do you have a ****ing problem *****? I swear if you keep talking **** i'll get you banned from LBT2, thats a promise and a half, so come all the way to toronto and talk **** and you get booted, your choice idiot.

****ing stupid imbecile needs to watch who hes talking to.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Do you have a ****ing problem *****? I swear if you keep talking **** i'll get you banned from LBT2, thats a promise and a half, so come all the way to toronto and talk **** and you get booted, your choice idiot.

****ing stupid imbecile needs to watch who hes talking to.
LOOOOOOOOOL

baited.

kr3wman

Smash Master
omg just saw the vids.

man that was ********, I cant understand how Ally won.

Top Bottom