• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdday Banana Bonanza Results! (...kinda) October 15th

Mampam

Smash Ace
Idk if we are comin up this weekend I'll let you know tho

:phone:
oh ok lol, cause yall know its ALWAYS better when its every region lol, and tell seibrik no johns if mks not legal, he better prepare for when hes no longer >__>

Lol Mampam, I don't like beer or hard alcohol. That **** tastes awful. I like wine and fancy sweet tasting drinks lol.

:rosalina:

na *****..... u tryna get buzzed :awesome:

MVD

Smash Master
Why's that? I need input from everyone to make them as big as possible all the time

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol @dtorr remember at roosters the announced 26 mk entries and gdx was like damn thats a lot and everyone laughed because that's a small turnout lol. Yea this community is dead though.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Why's that?
Essentially, it's because there aren't many locals for that area. Most people coming to it are traveling two hours to get there, and not a lot of people are willing to drive or pay gas for that distance.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Lol @dtorr remember at roosters the announced 26 mk entries and gdx was like damn thats a lot and everyone laughed because that's a small turnout lol. Yea this community is dead though.

Sad but true.

It sucks though because I'm still playing. I'm still holding my end of the bargain. I put in the time. It's not dead because of me, that's for sure.

MVD

Smash Master
But its worth it cause everyone is there it isn't like you drive to sfl for zp and your the only non sfl car there at the clubhouse everyone is willing to go, maybe YOU don't wanna drive

MVD

Smash Master
The only reason FL smash is "dead" is cause ppl are lazy, look everywhere else, NY/NJ have concentrate once a month and they have everyone show up just like Texas and.hobo why can't we?

Exdeath

Smash Master
I certainly don't want to drive, but Pesticide was the driver, so who am I to complain. If the carpool situation is the same then I'm certainly game for another one. I was just pointing out that you can't expect consistently high attendance when the only consistent monthly (NLL) gets the attendance that it does.

People are also lazy in Texas and NY/NJ (compare their results with their given PRs to see how they're in a similar situation). People just suck in general, and if you expect differently then you're up for a lot of disappointment. I'm not saying this to make anyone feel bad.

MVD

Smash Master
No **** that there are many ppl who wanna play and get better but the ppl who drive are lazy and keep the ones who care from getting better

MVD

Smash Master
NLL pot ***** and the venue CAN'T hold what the clubhouse can, we all need to make sacrifices so we can all get better its that simple

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
But its worth it cause everyone is there it isn't like you drive to sfl for zp and your the only non sfl car there at the clubhouse everyone is willing to go, maybe YOU don't wanna drive

The only reason FL smash is "dead" is cause ppl are lazy, look everywhere else, NY/NJ have concentrate once a month and they have everyone show up just like Texas and.hobo why can't we?

Ay yo Jesse don't even worry. If there is a will for me to make it to any SFL event, you know I'll do everything I can to be there. What CFL players have been to SFL in the last year more than me?

Because FL smash is dead and everyone sucks.
****ing troll LOL

MVD

Smash Master
I know you would David I know a lot of people would love to do a clubhouse monthly or bi monthly depending in what people can make, seeing everyone together made me realize that the clubhouse is what we need to keep us alive and to give it a breath of life

Taylor she kinda just moved here in June how's she supposed to know that

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Masky talk to your guys about next month I wanna see Yall again

Did anyone ask Tommy about the venue for next week? Well since its mine and Garrets birthdays I guess we should do it. More me cause Tommy lives with me. Guess I'll get on that!

MVD

Smash Master
Taylor its most likely looking like the 12th he mentioned the available dates and the 12th was best but talk to him about that day please

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Please get the venue reserved ASAP so we know whats going on lol, the earlier you guys figure it out the more ppl will be able to travel
Wait you don't know whats going on? XD

And yes I'll talk to tommy about it. My/Garret's birthday has been running 2 years straight at that venue with nothing going wrong so tell everyone nothing should go wrong this time. I wanna host it too or share hosting with Garret.

MVD

Smash Master
Well maskaroo talk to everyone up there as if we already do LOL it will happen

MVD

Smash Master
We will work on it this week Masky no worries

Remember I got a spot in your car always Tara :p

Xaltis

Smash Hero
@ Masky, Idk I'll ask him about it.

@ Tara, Thanks XD And I like Masky's Avi it reminds me of when I played Wario Land..uh 3 I think that was the game.

Top Bottom