• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birdday Banana Bonanza Results! (...kinda) October 15th

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm I have some games, but I'm not sure about the players

I do have a green snake vs. a green ZSS on SV so I'm sure that's you and Nick

There's a green Snake vs. a Red MK and then a green Snake vs. a black Falco

I thought Jeff was the only player halberd went MK on so yeah not sure. Let me know

:rosalina:

Mampam

Smash Ace
This is the only tournament I didn't placd top 5 in the last few months and it was due to poor planning of a tournament. So idk what your trying to say.

:phone:
those were probably all cfl tourneys lol, xaltis wasnt at those :troll:

MVD

Smash Master
Yeah those are me garret and mampam I'm saying he didn't place top 5 which I consider placing well and he said he always places well

Mampam

Smash Ace
I wasn't complaining about my pool. I took offense to the comments about my pool stated by your brother where he shot down not only Drew and Tommy but myself indirectly.

Learn to ****ing read.

uh.... i KNOW thats what u meant lol

easy mode = not even anyone previously ranked

Yeah those are me garret and mampam I'm saying he didn't place top 5 which I consider placing well and he said he always places well

you honestly cant get on anyone for not placing at this tourney after what happened

top 3 to top 1 was dumb, especially when ppl had top players they were sure to lose to

2-DJeff

Smash Master

2/3 of the bracket weren't aloud to enter.... so I don't see where your going with this... how much you win anyways mvd?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Different people have different opinions.

Your definition of placing well /= Jeff's definition.

uh.... i KNOW thats what u meant lol

easy mode = not even anyone previously ranked
Your definition of "easymode" /= my definition.

To me, easymode means too ****ing free. Not being previously ranked means nothing as I've previously beaten several ranked players in state such as you, HRNut, Kyon, GDX, and Xaltis, and some talented players from other states.

Anyway, I value all criticism. Sure that post I made previously was pretty dumb but I put great emphasis in other peopls's words. It keeps the fire lit. Time to do something about that chip on my shoulder.

MVD

Smash Master
And I won more than you did lol Idc about the money as much as I do getting.better for apex

Mampam

Smash Ace
And I won more than you did lol Idc about the money as much as I do getting.better for apex

thats not the vibe some of you give off lol.......

and dtorr...... my bro and i troll the **** outta dewdadash...... you will see that after EVERY toureny hes is at....... just pretend you werent even in there or something :awesome::awesome::awesome:

MVD

Smash Master
Some of us lol at this point now that I have a job I can focus more on getting better for apex and at this maybe it seemed like I cared about money cause I needed it tp get fingerprints for my job, I'm having more fun ever since I wanted to focus on gettin better and not bein happy where I am

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol so technically I got in between 3rd and 4th place. Sincd I made 15$ in singles. With a tougher pool than yours. You made 3$ more than me because your were given the chance to. I wasn't and I almost made what you did. So like I said I enjoy placing high :cool: shoutouts to those who placed 3rd-4th we got paid lol.

MVD

Smash Master
Not like you woulda made that much otherwise tho :) I wanna see you actually get top 5 at the next one if all goes well

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Not like you woulda made that much otherwise tho :) I wanna see you actually get top 5 at the next one if all goes well

u mad bruh? :awesome: lol why do you wanna see me? Why? You act like your something to me but your really not lol no troll lol. Why don't you get top at nationals? Because your bad. You keep talking to me like I care what you think. when I really don't. Yea sure ill answer your questions and give you feed back or what I think. But stop talking like I need to prove you something lol real talk lmao. Your not good lol. I'm bad to but that's ok. Lol why do I need recognition from you? Lol ask yourself those questions lol. Its a video game that's going to be dead soon lol. Melee os more alive lol. hop off the **** bro. Lol stop checking me out. Aka "I wanna see you get top 5" you don't know me like that lmao. Forreal though. Problem? No actually dont answer that gives you a reason to talk to me about dumb ****

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol yeah....... we will take all measures to do so

and lol mvd, all anyone should care about is having fun, or why play the game? if it was for the community, you could just go and hang out

i can understand wanting to win money if you dont have a job though..... like me :(

i mean...... the only reason i entered brawl at expcon was to win back what i spent lol, gdx and i were the only non randoms...... so why not? lol, we split in gfs, and free'd up dubs, it was so free lol

MVD

Smash Master
I always have fun I just don't like it when ppl talk down to others without having being successful themselves, inb4imbadjeffissaltyblahblah****youmvd

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I forgot your sensitive when ppl talk about you

no I sensitive to people I don't like at all and they try to act like the know me lol your very anxious and it is extremely annoying because your not even funny with it lol. That's not even the tip of the iceberg for why I don't like you lol. Afro,green ace,dfear, gdx..etc talks about me or troll me on the boards and its funny. Even when seibrik (sometimes) dose it. But when you do it. Its like"ew stop talking bro its not funny. Its worse than tommy g's comebacks. But at least he makes it up for his funny *** instagation. (Cant spell :p) . Please stop talking lol.
edit:masky this is jeff.

Mampam

Smash Ace
I always have fun I just don't like it when ppl talk down to others without having being successful themselves, inb4imbadjeffissaltyblahblah****youmvd

oh ok, good lol, well i just HATE phrases such as "im not going cause i dont think i can win" you know...... **** like that....... >__>

this phrase obviously doesnt concern you, just saying

lol swfs........ theres SOME SORT of drama EVERY week lol

MVD

Smash Master
Funny how you don't like me yet you post paragraphs for me :)

I get you mampam, I just don't see why ppl put others down we should be helping and motivating one another but a lot of ppl are dumb ignorant and stubborn and see someone saying things to help them as an attack

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol, its so funny how theres all this drama on the boards, then we go to tourneys and are all best friends....... :awesome:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol @mampam sorry bro I made my point in stops lol
And I didn't talk down to no one. all I ask jelly is how much he practice. I know he's good I told him first had. Even if I beat him. That's like me say mampam is bad just because I beat him. When he's clearly good. So tossing up bs lol

MVD

Smash Master
There's drama? That's Jeff being jeff with me nothing new mampam, I don't get mad at many things anymore its normally not worth my time

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Man hes still talking about me? Like I said can't accept the fact that I dont like him. He say things aren't worth his time anymore but yet he talks about me. Meat ride all day

Mampam

Smash Ace
can't wait for my birthday, 21 yeeeeeee. I don't have to stare at those fancy drinks I want whenever we go to applebees now.

what is the point of alcohol unless you are trying to get buzzed? (if thats not your reason) you cant honestly tell me that **** tastes good.......

Exdeath

Smash Master
Page 3 was mediocre, but then page 4 happened and this thread is amazing. :bee:

what is the point of alcohol unless you are trying to get buzzed? (if thats not your reason) you cant honestly tell me that **** tastes good.......
Some people think that it tastes good. I don't understand how other people enjoy soda drinks, but they still do.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Page 3 was mediocre, but then page 4 happened and this thread is amazing. :bee:

Some people think that it tastes good. I don't understand how other people enjoy soda drinks, but they still do.
people do not use the term "acquired taste" for sodas..........

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol Mampam, I don't like beer or hard alcohol. That **** tastes awful. I like wine and fancy sweet tasting drinks lol.

Also thanks Tara x3, Nov 8th is actually Taylor's bday as well.

Top Bottom