• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIO 4 MELEE (MISF) - San Francisco, July 10

Scar

#HarveyDent
uh if I can convince bobby to swing by my place then I'll bring it. We are already leaving hella late though...

btw, kind of late, but I need a teammate because Scar is *****iing out. Who wants to team?

Gishnak

Violence

Smash Lord
It is a **** shame that those team matches weren't recorded. They were nothing short of epic.

We really need someone to help record and upload vids, since Brandon is getting swamped.

Did Phil ever get back his hat?

Did anyone find my 2 gb micro SD card?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I could have recorded but it would have meant that you guys wouldn't have been able to see anything on the TV on the stage. That TV was the only one (that I'm aware of) that had an AV out and I had no splitters.

Lucien, I sent you the tio file.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Jeff SS and Mitchell tang won teams
2. Eggz and M2k
The Chinaman in me wins out over the Washingtonian in me.

GOOD **** SS/TANG WOOOO

Gay that nothing got recorded. How close was Lucien vs. SS? Anyone feel like telling me set/stock counts? Just curious cuz those are 2 of my favorite players. :d

pockyD

Smash Legend
I could have recorded but it would have meant that you guys wouldn't have been able to see anything on the TV on the stage. That TV was the only one (that I'm aware of) that had an AV out and I had no splitters.

Lucien, I sent you the tio file.
i had splitters!

Bob Money

Smash Ace
The Chinaman in me wins out over the Washingtonian in me.

GOOD **** SS/TANG WOOOO

Gay that nothing got recorded. How close was Lucien vs. SS? Anyone feel like telling me set/stock counts? Just curious cuz those are 2 of my favorite players. :d
Lucien 3-1 over SS in WF
SS 3-2 over Lucien in GF first set
Lucien 3-1 in second set of GF over SS to win it.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY beat Dajuan LOL. Yessssss. I spent all of my singles money today already. I spent it all on sushi with my friend hahaha

Bob Money

Smash Ace
who's fault was that?
I heard Sfat used a wavebird to do make him do it.

insert funny story about Wes and a wavebird.

I need the wavebird ....the cord, i feel brings me down and symbolizes the bondage of my past. the pain is deep.

insert funny story about the red marth dude with chillin dude. some people shouldn't use controllers with cords. they can be used to choke. "choke cord"

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol i know

im not angry at anybody but myself for messing up

i lived till 200% only to kill myself trying to gimp =(

Zoap

Smash Master
Your counting that as a suicide? That's just ending the misery sooner.:psycho::laugh:

Bobby stole all my info moterfucer

Shroomed

Smash Master
those aren't avatar size and all but the last one are terrible

season 1 starts tomoro, got ur team ready? cuz i do!

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
I had a fun time at BIO! Shoutouts to everyone i played in pools! I don't think I got horridly *****, unless someone else who was watching disagrees, lol. I guess i'll see everyone at cgc and gsg! Chyeeaaaah! I'll be practicinggggg.

Top Bottom