• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Agree with above. #13 is the focal point of all bingos, so there's no way that slot is scum.

I don't like how this is set-up... I was an active target before the end of the day, (which Ryu's hammer was scummy as ****, BTW), anyways the slot next to me gets killed, they're setting up for a dead on bingo by assuming I'd still be the target today, I think. What it looks like to me. Also doesn't help that Hardbody was on me before the end of the day.

Anyways, throw you questions at me, I know they're coming. I'm ready to answer them so we can move on the play today.

Will be posting after a reread momentarily.

Chaco

Never Logs In
How about you stop being lazy and actually give me something worthy of responding to you, so I can shut this down before you play right into a bingo, you ****ing ******. Both RR and Adum. Y'all are either scum or goddamn idiots.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I really don't get why you defended Rake and on top of it when you posted why, it seemed like you didn't get what me abd Adumb were talking about with his slot.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
What are you even talking about?
2 easy examples:
This ****ing game, I swear to god...

Adumb, are you a goddamn idiot? I mean seriously, you just ADMITTED to me trying to stop a mislynch, my ****ing god. Vig, if you exist, wipe him clean my godddddd.
When clearly that was a hypothetical that I was worried about that was predicated on you being scum and the reason why I was deciding whether or not to force the wagon to you. It was not an admission that I knew he was town.

Now, I've given you legitimate reason to back off of Rake. Ample reasoning as to why, besides your claims, that your wagon is solely meant for pressure. (As you reiterated and then called me a jester... lol) I'm not reading you as scum because of the frustration, but truthfully that's it.
Where did I iterate that the wagon was solely meant for pressure (as opposed to it simply being a side benefit).

Two clear obvious lies, misrepresenting my position.

This is why both me and marshy's slot and I had strong suspicions you were scum defending a townie that was likely to be lynched for townie for townie points at the end of the day.

It wasn't that defending rake was scummy, it was that your way of doing it was so scummy that there's no other explanation for your behavior.

Tl;DR: Die lying scum die.

Chaco

Never Logs In
2 easy examples:

When clearly that was a hypothetical that I was worried about that was predicated on you being scum and the reason why I was deciding whether or not to force the wagon to you. It was not an admission that I knew he was town.

Where did I iterate that the wagon was solely meant for pressure (as opposed to it simply being a side benefit).

Two clear obvious lies, misrepresenting my position.

This is why both me and marshy's slot and I had strong suspicions you were scum defending a townie that was likely to be lynched for townie for townie points at the end of the day.

It wasn't that defending rake was scummy, it was that your way of doing it was so scummy that there's no other explanation for your behavior.

Tl;DR: Die lying scum die.
So, before I continue: You WERE well aware Rake was going to flip town before he was lynched, correct?

Also, I explained why FULLY why I defended Rake. It was OBVIOUS that he was town. If you think for a second, I'm gonna go along with a mis-lynch you're ********. That's anti-town as can be. Why do that? Your reasoning for going after me is ********, Adum, seriously. I didn't twist anything, read your ****ing posts. It's pretty clear to read, that even hypothetically speaking or not, you know, or thought, Rake was going to flip town. Yet you still persisted, why?

Defending a slot because they show obvious town tells, and even try to be nonchalant about things. What does that tell you? PR. So for you to keep pushing like you did, that's why I attacked you. Because I truly feel you knew what you were doing, I called you out on it to see what you'd do with it. And you're doing exactly what I knew you would, trying to throw me twisting your intent, when it's plain to see you wouldn't say doomed townie otherwise. I see no reason you would. Speculation or not, but I don't believe it is.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I swear to god if we quicklynch again I will personally come over to everyone on the wagon's house and snip their power cords.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm going to my girlfriend's place and probably can't get to this tonight but mark my words I will get to this

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Goodbye? What?
it was cuz of the mod error. 12 and 13 were lit, you'd make a row so scum would feel inclined to getchu. but mod error n shiz.

oh yeeeeea that's right i forgot that chaco's supposed to look scummy after a raketown flip.

imma reread before i hammer out content.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, before I continue: You WERE well aware Rake was going to flip town before he was lynched, correct?
Obviously not, it was a hypothetical scenario that I was very worried about, hence why I was considering pushing people to shift to you.

It's blatently obvious from the sections that you quoted me that this was the case. I see why you continue to insist that it's the case.

Also, I explained why FULLY why I defended Rake. It was OBVIOUS that he was town. If you think for a second, I'm gonna go along with a mis-lynch you're ********. That's anti-town as can be. Why do that? Your reasoning for going after me is ********, Adum, seriously. I didn't twist anything, read your ****ing posts. It's pretty clear to read, that even hypothetically speaking or not, you know, or thought, Rake was going to flip town. Yet you still persisted, why?
I didn't. Again you lie. I stopped saying "die scum die" and told people "that we're not lynching him yet", and bolded it. As I explained yesterday I wasn't confident enough in my read on you to attempt to derail the wagon just yet

When I became concerned about that possibility I stopped pushing for his lynch and asked marshy on his thoughts on switching the wagon to you.

So, I didn

Defending a slot because they show obvious town tells, and even try to be nonchalant about things. What does that tell you? PR. So for you to keep pushing like you did, that's why I attacked you. Because I truly feel you knew what you were doing, I called you out on it to see what you'd do with it. And you're doing exactly what I knew you would, trying to throw me twisting your intent, when it's plain to see you wouldn't say doomed townie otherwise. I see no reason you would. Speculation or not, but I don't believe it is.
Again, it isn't why, it's how.

I tire of this, even if you argue you think that it wasn't really speculation and I actually knew, you still said I admitted it here:
Adumb, are you a goddamn idiot? I mean seriously, you just ADMITTED to me trying to stop a mislynch, my ****ing god. Vig, if you exist, wipe him clean my godddddd.

Chaco's lies:

1. That I said Rake's wagon was just for pressure. He hasn't addressed this at all.

2. That I admitted rake was a townie and that he was trying to stop a myslynch when it was actually speculation based on the possibility he was scum. He just admitted it.
New! 3. That I continued trying to force the rake lynch even after I expressed doubts in his scummyness, when I told people that we're not lynching rake yet while I consulted marshy on whether my suspicions of Chaco were founded.

Keep digging that hole! How many more rake lies can we pile on here? :)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
EBWOP: It's blatently obvious from the sections that you quoted me that this was the case. I see why you continue to insist that it's the case. You were caught in a lie after all, but it's very clear from my statements that it isn't the case, and I doubt holding to your lie will help.

Forgot a sentence or 2 that I intended to write leaving the thought orphaned :p

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Advice since what he did point blank told me what he was looking for.

He should have let me play it out instead of telling me what to do so he could see what I did without me having that knowledge prior. If I rolled scum he pretty much could have influenced me to play differently.
Okay.

RR is town, this is a damn strong towntell.
Okay.

I agree with Chaco and Rake on the fact that the push on Rake was mind numbingly stupid and was full of things that people shouldn't be held accountable for 4 pages into the game especially when the only slot people are wanting to produce content on is you yourself... There really isn't much you can do aside from ask questions and make baseless assumptions about the people on your wagon when you're the only one being pressured. Like, literally every avenue that could have been explored day one was shut down. JeXs? Shut down by everyone. The two avenues that Rake wanted to pursue were shut down because they were attacking the people that were making ****ty cases on him.

Yeah I don't like adumb at all why are people town reading him? He's pushing people for not agreeing with him or for not having perfectly sound logical arguments (Which isn't scummy). He's not looking into the intent behind people's actions at all. He's just saying "You're wrong here, here, and here, and you completely misinterpreted what I said here, here, and here! Must be scum! -insert vote or fos here-"

Seriously. It's horrid to watch.

"Lol, the issue is specifically and explicitly that you try to dress up things that have no substance as substance. You pose things as analysis which have no analysis, it's fake content to assert yourself. If you were producing the same amount of content and not disguising it, then there wouldn't be a problem."

What the ****?

You need to realize that there is no line that specifically says "This is substance" or "This isn't substance". Something that would be substantial information in the RVS stage of the game wouldn't be substantial information late-game. Not only that, but this line changes from person to person and each person interprets things differently. If you don't find a statement from Ryu as substance, I may and I may gain a read from that.

I agree with Chaco 100%. You should have realized half way through the wagon that Rake couldn't defend himself anymore than he did because you were pulling **** out of your ass like "you're saying things are analysis but they're not", which is a difference in opinion and something that changes from person to person, which doesn't make him scummy in the slightest.

Vote: Adumb

You led an easy as **** wagon with information that couldn't be defended against because it was a difference in interpretations of words such as "analysis" and "substance", and then you yelled at him for not having a good enough defense less than 10 pages into the game.

Yeah, I'm fine with having my vote here.

Ryu went from disliking Rake, to saying he was fine with Rake, to going back to his initial reasoning for voting rake for what seems to be no reason. His reads are also stereotypical as ****. Vote Rake and the guy defending him. No thank you. The lynch was not decent either.

I'm fine with voting Ryu and Adumb this phase. Especially if one of them flips scum.

Also, Adumb, leaving someone at L-1 that early is a pressure wagon regardless of what you say. Just because your vote specifically was serious doesn't mean all of the other people voting him that early weren't doing it for pressure since it was so early in the game.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Joey being terrible at this game as always.
You need to realize that there is no line that specifically says "This is substance" or "This isn't substance".
Yes there is.

Substance examples:

This guy is scummy
This guy is townie
This is scummy because...
This is townie because...
Asking questions that can tell useful things about alignment.

Non-substance:

This long delineated set of actions give me a null (unless noting a change in read).
This is a null-tell because... (unless disagreeing with another poster about what something means).
This is interesting.
Asking questions that don't.

The former set is positions and analysis relating to others' scummyness and also tells people where your mind is at and can be analyzed later for whether your positions follow a logically consistent manner. The latter doesn't.

Also, Adumb, leaving someone at L-1 that early is a pressure wagon regardless of what you say. Just because your vote specifically was serious doesn't mean all of the other people voting him that early weren't doing it for pressure since it was so early in the game.
Rake's lie was about what I was doing, not what everyone else was doing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Speaking of which, Joey may be terrible at this game but he has balls.

Chaco said he believes that I knowingly led a myslynch and still isn't voting me!

Die scum die.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Did Chaco just forget about his scum read on me or what?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I didn't. Again you lie. I stopped saying "die scum die" and told people "that we're not lynching him yet", and bolded it. As I explained yesterday I wasn't confident enough in my read on you to attempt to derail the wagon just yet

When I became concerned about that possibility I stopped pushing for his lynch and asked marshy on his thoughts on switching the wagon to you.

So, I didn
Then why didn't you unvote whilst he was at L-1? You only made that bolded section clear last minute and did nothing to coerce us to stop the wagon.

@HBC | Red Ryu: I'd like to hear your reasons on why Rake's push on me was scummy.

@ Kantrip Kantrip / @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf / @#HBC | Mac: I'd like to hear your reasons on why you voted Rake (for Mac, when even before D-1 before unvoting)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I answered it before,

I'm not a fan how you started the game off with Hotcakes.

I know it is early but even to start the game off, I don't see a sense of direction from you pushing him and it relating to others in the game.
There wasn't anything worthwhile there and when he tried to start the game he didn't try to go anywhere with this. When pressed he did nothing with an actual direction, he sat on Yolo later then flailed to the point he needed to die.

#HBC | Gorf

a combination of ****ting on the thread and his play made absolutely no sense as a townie. chaco's an idiot if he thinks sticking to your guns is a town tell, cuz the guns he was sticking to were scummy. most of (if not all of) his reads looked like they were pulled from thin air (a.k.a "fake") and he looked desperate to push content out. he looked too pompous to be town. i do not regret his lynch at all. as a wise man once said, "nobody is going to improve if we allow players to have ****ty metas." did some of rakes play fall under his meta? sure. but meta like that can be faked, which is why, quite frankly, idgaf about that.

tl;dr the dude was scummy and deserved death

Chaco

Never Logs In
a combination of ****ting on the thread and his play made absolutely no sense as a townie. chaco's an idiot if he thinks sticking to your guns is a town tell, cuz the guns he was sticking to were scummy. most of (if not all of) his reads looked like they were pulled from thin air (a.k.a "fake") and he looked desperate to push content out. he looked too pompous to be town. i do not regret his lynch at all. as a wise man once said, "nobody is going to improve if we allow players to have ****ty metas." did some of rakes play fall under his meta? sure. but meta like that can be faked, which is why, quite frankly, idgaf about that.

tl;dr the dude was scummy and deserved death
That's stupid though. That's wasting a lynch to prove a point. This is why town loses games so frequently here. I'm not basing my defense of him off of his Meta, because to be quite frank I don't know Rake's meta. I haven't played a full game of mafia in nearly two years til now. But what I could see, and it was blatantly obvious was that the advance on Rake was stupid. He defended himself to what he could and was hoping the wagon would die down so he didn't have to claim, that much was obvious. Especially looking back after his flip.

This game is ****ing frustrating.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Speaking of which, Joey may be terrible at this game but he has balls.

Chaco said he believes that I knowingly led a myslynch and still isn't voting me!

Die scum die.
Do I have to be voting you instantly to let you make yourself look like more of an idiot first? I find it quite amusing how hard you're flailing right now. I'm letting you sink your own ship, then going to pick you apart like a buzzard after you're done with that "crystalline" logic of yours.

Chaco must be scum because he pointed out WHY Adumb's push was ******** and half-assed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Obviously not, it was a hypothetical scenario that I was very worried about, hence why I was considering pushing people to shift to you.

It's blatently obvious from the sections that you quoted me that this was the case. I see why you continue to insist that it's the case.

So, I didn

Again, it isn't why, it's how.

I tire of this, even if you argue you think that it wasn't really speculation and I actually knew, you still said I admitted it here:

Chaco's lies:

1. That I said Rake's wagon was just for pressure. He hasn't addressed this at all.

2. That I admitted rake was a townie and that he was trying to stop a myslynch when it was actually speculation based on the possibility he was scum. He just admitted it.
New! 3. That I continued trying to force the rake lynch even after I expressed doubts in his scummyness, when I told people that we're not lynching rake yet while I consulted marshy on whether my suspicions of Chaco were founded.

Keep digging that hole! How many more rake lies can we pile on here? :)
I have addressed the fact about it being about pressure, I asked you to outline something more for me and you never did. You reiterated that it wasn't for pressure, mud slung a bunch and went about your bullheaded ways.

Adumb, look at your wording, whether it was speculation or not, which I highly doubt it was, you say defending a doomed townie. And to be fair I have no way to know if you have outside information, I guess you'd call it a....oh wai- speculation. The reaction you're putting forward from that, trying to flip it back on me to make me look scummy is hilarious. You literally make yourself look more and more terrible each post.

And yet you wonder why I haven't voted you yet? It's the first day of the Day, I really don't haev to place my vote down yet when it's obvious my read on you is scum. Need I show the world and finalize it with a vote at this moment? That comes with my formal write up, but I'm merely allowing you more time to incriminate yourself further.

Adumbscum uses Flail.
It's ineffective!

Go figure. Lol. I'll have more shortly. But please, keep it coming. I want to see what you've said I lie about next. Oh and Adumb, just to clarify. When you don't agree with someone, it isn't a lie. Can't believe I even have to say that.

#HBC | Gorf

That's stupid though. That's wasting a lynch to prove a point. This is why town loses games so frequently here. I'm not basing my defense of him off of his Meta, because to be quite frank I don't know Rake's meta. I haven't played a full game of mafia in nearly two years til now. But what I could see, and it was blatantly obvious was that the advance on Rake was stupid. He defended himself to what he could and was hoping the wagon would die down so he didn't have to claim, that much was obvious. Especially looking back after his flip.

This game is ****ing frustrating.
dude. town was on a FAT winning streak before ryker3.

the advance on rake was well merited. you're not gonna take that away from his lynch. he played the game mad shady. his thoughts were extremely unfounded and he danced around basically everything. and to be frank i think his play at that point warranted a lynch. do i think ruy's vote was idiotic? absolutely, there was plenty more that could've been fleshed from d1. but the lynch wasn't unwarranted.

oh and yea RIGHT did his play look like pr play. if i were in his shoes i wouldn't have claimed no matter what role i had. like you said, id have expected the wagon to die down, therefore i wouldn't wanna humor the wagoners by claiming.

Top Bottom