• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Chaco

Never Logs In
He's just saying "You're wrong here, here, and here, and you completely misinterpreted what I said here, here, and here! Must be scum! -insert vote or fos here-"

Seriously. It's horrid to watch.
Adumb in a nutshell.

Last line so truth tho.

Chaco

Never Logs In
dude. town was on a FAT winning streak before ryker3.

the advance on rake was well merited. you're not gonna take that away from his lynch. he played the game mad shady. his thoughts were extremely unfounded and he danced around basically everything. and to be frank i think his play at that point warranted a lynch. do i think ruy's vote was idiotic? absolutely, there was plenty more that could've been fleshed from d1. but the lynch wasn't unwarranted.

oh and yea RIGHT did his play look like pr play. if i were in his shoes i wouldn't have claimed no matter what role i had. like you said, id have expected the wagon to die down, therefore i wouldn't wanna humor the wagoners by claiming.
I don't think Rake knows how to react in a situation like that. I'm not excusing it for anything. But people get way to trigger happy.

And to ignore a quickhammer is ********. It's like he wanted to end the day before anything else got brought out. Even look at the wording of his hammer. I mean c'mon. It reeks.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
like you said. some people get way too trigger happy. i read that as a moron who had the ability to either eliminate a nuisance from the thread... or really bad scum. it can honestly swing either way. my read is pending on a reread atm.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He played scummy and turned into a must lynch no matter what happened on day 1 when he decided to flail like he did. He raged at me and told me to hammer him, so I did to end it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I
Go figure. Lol. I'll have more shortly. But please, keep it coming. I want to see what you've said I lie about next. Oh and Adumb, just to clarify. When you don't agree with someone, it isn't a lie. Can't believe I even have to say that.
It's not that we disagree, it's that you're chosing to lie about specific details. I disagree with joey but he's not lying. I provided explicit statements. It would be equivalent to me saying that you supported the rake lynch.

Adumb, look at your wording, whether it was speculation or not, which I highly doubt it was, you say defending a doomed townie. And to be fair I have no way to know if you have outside information, I guess you'd call it a....oh wai- speculation. The reaction you're putting forward from that, trying to flip it back on me to make me look scummy is hilarious. You literally make yourself look more and more terrible each post.
Which is why I backed off, told people in no uncertain terms not to lynch him yet while I consulted marshy on whether my read of your interaction with him was justified.

You stated I continued pushing for the lynch, another lie.

Then why didn't you unvote whilst he was at L-1? You only made that bolded section clear last minute and did nothing to coerce us to stop the wagon.
In hindsight I should've trusted my read and tried to redirect the wagon, but as I stated yesterday I wanted to consult marshy about whether I was being paranoid before I was willing to start dismantling the wagon because everything about his play screamed scum, and chaco's interaction with him was all that gave me doubts. I wanted to hold the wagon there until I got an answer and depending on marshy's opinion finish the lynch on rake or switch the wagon over to chaco.

I just didn't expect mr "we can't quicklynch!" to hammer when there's open questions about the meaning of chaco's interaction with rake, especially after I put a bolded "we're not lynching rake yet" in the thread.

JeXs

Smash Champion
His play has been fine so far and I don't see anything wrong.

#HBC | Gorf

ebwop

actually yea, gorf IS voting mac. kewl.

thinkin back, adumb, how do you read ruy? the more i think about it the more im open to thinkin he actually IS scum making the shady quickhammer in order to halt D1.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lil more tho im still not caught up

whoever has the 8 ball today, DO NOT GIVE IT AWAY YET

town decides who you give it to

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I ultimately had no problem with Rake's wagon. His push on me was over a nooby mistake and had no relation to everyone else in the game. His condescending attitude towards me didn't help either, as if he didn't bolster up his thread presence, we could have settled for other paths to pursue. Not even with Adumb, who's plays are pressing for their own reasons, he just fluffed at he and Marshy's arguments.

Both pushes tell me of someone who impulse votes for whomever was picking on him at the time. He had a chance to play his cards for his role right, but he was only beckoning for death in his responses. Besides, what's done has been done. The number of players delineates who could actually be mafia.

What do I think of Rake/Chaco interactions? There weren't any. All I get from Chaco is how he wanted to prevent a D1 mislynch on someone he thought was a strong towntell and there needed to be another avenue to pursue a lynch. You can even see Adumb try to flipflop on this from one bolded statement after Rake flailed from the pressure.

I would rather stay off of Chaco and drag out the silent players for more incite on the D1 aftermath. Especially because that leaves the mafia closer to an advantage if 8 goes down on the bingo board. There could be someone pulling shots in the dark from not contributing content.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
EVERYONE, WHY DIDN'T MAFIA KILL CHACO IF HE'S NUMBER 8, OR EVEN BETTER WHOEVER IS NUMBER 13?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@Potassium / @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf / @ #HBC | Mac #HBC | Mac : I'd like to hear your reasons on why you voted Rake (for Mac, when even before D-1 before unvoting)
my vote for rake was a joke and didn't even count because it was before the game even started.

you said something like this yesterDay, and while silly it gave me (and still does) a townie impression on you. pretty disappointed the 8-ball went to you though.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
@HBC | Mac, give me your analysis of the rake/chaco interaction.
completely saw what marshy / you were talking about when i read it. Was bout to push Chaco today for it. But i'm kinda bored with that, and he does looks a lot better than you do in your current tizzy (tho i been skimming it cuz that **** is gross n distracting). But imma hold off on deciding whether or not chaco is scum for the time being

y'all do need to stfu with this argument tho

#HBC | Gorf

mac are you on dxm

orbo passed it last Night. iirc it's cuz he had to.

also, i doubt scum has any more info on player numbers than town does

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
gorf i'm not scum, stop votin me

before we vote for lynches. we should vote who we should give the 8-ball to, any ideas?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mac are you on dxm

orbo passed it last Night. iirc it's cuz he had to.

also, i doubt scum has any more info on player numbers than town does
oh im asking whyd he pass it specifically to captain hotcakes, i know he had to pass it

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
ebwop

actually yea, gorf IS voting mac. kewl.

thinkin back, adumb, how do you read ruy? the more i think about it the more im open to thinkin he actually IS scum making the shady quickhammer in order to halt D1.
Gorf is right, senility hitting me hard here.

Ryu is town, that towntell is pretty substantial and ryu's tendency to both be stubborn as town and do stupid things when he's frustrated is quite well documented. He's not that strong of a player and he's quite impulsive but he's usually easy enough to read.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
adumb, who should we gvie the 8-ball to? why wasn't chaco killed last Night?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Because practically all of it makes sense from a person who was put at L-1 24 hours into the day for doing something null, especially since rake says he was the doc. "Try to push content"? Of course he's going to try to get some content out. He's the doc. He doesn't want to die that early. Too pompous to be town? Seriously?

It sounds like piss-poor retroactive attempts to justify the ML.

dh. you're never going to lynch me. drop it and make a better play.
This would be so much simpler if everbody wasn't writing you off simply because you agree with them. I sometimes wonder if this is a town or a vegtable garden.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hey guys, I'll be on holiday until Sunday... In the meantime, Marshy shall be comodding and doing mod counts! He knows nothing of the set up and is helping me out with vote counts until I'm back!

Thanks! Over to him him for now!

#HBC | Gorf

they're riding me off cuz im town. but ok

also mac i wanna lowdown of your important thoughts when you got em. get @ me with reads on chaco adumb and kantrip when you're done reading.

Top Bottom