• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh sweet, exactly what I wanted, a fluff post.

How about some reasons? Cause I've yet to see ****.

And so much scum? Then who? Give me same damn reasons please, something of substance to respond to.

Also, while you're at it, PROVE to me why he isn't the play instead of fluffing about a mock presence.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Clear evidence that the "there is scum on the wagon"
Le duh.

Why wouldn't there be? Are you "meta"ing the wagon, or what? I see no reason why not, it's a BASIC fundamental. It happens nearly every D1 and has been proven. It's not something huge enough that people think to not jump on with. It holds merit and has been proven to. I've used this to find scum many times successfully in the past, on and off site.

So tell me WHY with an actual reason that it is meritless? Or can you? Or does it just aggravate you I'm derailing the hardbody?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Okay, so you took him to L-1 then whined when he was taken off of L-1? I still have yet to see anything concrete out of you at all. I get you want to pressure him, but what I'm saying at this point it's a ****ing waste. Rake is repetitively saying the same damn thing in defense, that is a town tell. His argument is augmented, which is the why behind it.

I understand the logistics of pressure. But when it's just stupidly, and you're yelling "Die, scum die." without the slightest bit of an actual read, it's hilarious. Or is that what mafia has evolved to here since I've left? Seems so. I don't discredit your ability to scumhunt at all, Adum. But if this is a step to a greater means then move on to the greater means, because this wagon has stagnated.

Take your wine, and sip it.

@Hardbody: I haven't moved my vote since starting the game. Why? I see no reason to move it yet. I feel as if the wagon has exhausted all useful info off of Rake and would like to push somewhere I actually read scum into. But of course I didn't make it that far yet without LOL scum all over this wagon doesn't make sense. Ofc it does. That's a basic fundamental of mafia, scum hop on wagons mid ground to avoid starting pressure on D1 and avoid jumping late to look suspicious. Let's see whose new here that falls into that generalization? Who reapplied a vote later and has been screaming fluff about L-1? Can we be any more obvious? Or do I need to spell it out more for you? JeXs.

There's a reason certain tells are immortalized because they consistently happen. Wagons on D1 is a great place to find scum, I don't disagree with Adum there. But not for the same reason as his aggressive push, which will end fruitless. If you're not getting a town read off of Rake at this point, I don't understand. Augmented defenses are almost ALWAYS a sure tell. Especially when reiterated senselessly due to the same lackluster pressure. I can see why he was annoyed easily. And I can see why people get by with sheeping off of slots like that, it's been allowed forever... And it's gross to me.

Sooo Vote: JeXs.

Can we stop dividing town based on wagons that ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS people are just sheeping now. Please and thank you. My lord.
Are you a jester?

I corrected you about the wagon not being for pressure and that being merely an explanation of why wagons are beneficial. I've explained multiple times throughout the thread that it's a fake content case (+inconsistencies between tone and actions) and you still continue to insist that it's a wagon for pressure.

I'm legitimately having trouble thinking of motivations for this type of play.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Am fine with Chaco. His reasons for scum reading me are terrible and flat out untrue.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Rake has fawned off my case and his interrogation style makes his town intentions appear vague. But I'm not sure how he sees Adumb not leading the wagon when he's pressing Rake's analyses for a void of substance. Find it really odd for Marshy's behavior to absolve him of carrying the wagon. Seems as if he's trying to signalboost the lynch the whole time. JeXs seems to be on the wagon by proxy because he's using his uncertainty to dodge suspicision. Red Ryu seems to be leaning towards Rake being scum. I don't see him as much of a threat for now. Potassium and Mac have been silent about the reasons behind voting Rake and there may be leads we're not cracking down on because of the incessant arguing between Rake and Adumb over voids of evidence.

I don't have a problem with the wagon as it stands and I have no inclination to unvote until there are convincing enough developments. I was too cautious of a quickhammer in my last game because of irrationality. But now I see it as to give some sort of momentum to the game and not stagnate it in the early phase.

Yo! Hardbody the Show!

Gheb_01|marshy
actually had a thought, @Hardbody the show!, Chaco for today's play instead?
fos chaco

ive talked to gheb and thats what we think of him. we WILL get back to you on him as a play very soon. you can hold us to that

@#HBC | Gorf

keep in mind i said adumb was the only one to show balls lately. i said that cuz jexs and ruy ran in here bein mad soft about the hammer. youre good. i will be talking to you soon

:054:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I actually agree with this to a certain degree, fwiw.

Adum's logic on Rake is "PUT THE PRESSURE ON" him, and what it's turned out to is the same damn thing as any typical RVS wagon. But that's what you were trying to get at wasn't it? I know you love RVS so much. There is no case on, Rake. It's nonexistent. Honestly, you try dealing with some of y'all's "pressure"... if you think there's an intelligent way to respond to it, you're wrong! Why? Cause the whole push itself wreaks of stupidity. Pressure is applied from actual reasoning, and building a case, imho. Actually given them something that could LEAVE a tell from responding, with what you guys are throwing at him he's turning into a broken record. And consistency is a town tell.

Scum is on this wagon for sure, prob mid ground, so lemme look at the list and see whats happeninnnn. More to come.
Uhh actually there is a legit reason.

I can't speak for Gorf/Kantrip but I would be voting Rake, he's at L-1 atm, for what he did with Hotcakes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yes, i'm currently deciding if it's vote worthy because I know marhsy likes to yell as town too in fact i've seen it a couple times, but going with my gut atm

Vote: Hardbody the show

As I've said, don't like marshy not committing beyond yelling especially with the people who are voting me with him
I don't like this vote.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay, so you took him to L-1 then whined when he was taken off of L-1? I still have yet to see anything concrete out of you at all. I get you want to pressure him, but what I'm saying at this point it's a ****ing waste. Rake is repetitively saying the same damn thing in defense, that is a town tell. His argument is augmented, which is the why behind it.

I understand the logistics of pressure. But when it's just stupidly, and you're yelling "Die, scum die." without the slightest bit of an actual read, it's hilarious. Or is that what mafia has evolved to here since I've left? Seems so. I don't discredit your ability to scumhunt at all, Adum. But if this is a step to a greater means then move on to the greater means, because this wagon has stagnated.

Take your wine, and sip it.

@Hardbody: I haven't moved my vote since starting the game. Why? I see no reason to move it yet. I feel as if the wagon has exhausted all useful info off of Rake and would like to push somewhere I actually read scum into. But of course I didn't make it that far yet without LOL scum all over this wagon doesn't make sense. Ofc it does. That's a basic fundamental of mafia, scum hop on wagons mid ground to avoid starting pressure on D1 and avoid jumping late to look suspicious. Let's see whose new here that falls into that generalization? Who reapplied a vote later and has been screaming fluff about L-1? Can we be any more obvious? Or do I need to spell it out more for you? JeXs.

There's a reason certain tells are immortalized because they consistently happen. Wagons on D1 is a great place to find scum, I don't disagree with Adum there. But not for the same reason as his aggressive push, which will end fruitless. If you're not getting a town read off of Rake at this point, I don't understand. Augmented defenses are almost ALWAYS a sure tell. Especially when reiterated senselessly due to the same lackluster pressure. I can see why he was annoyed easily. And I can see why people get by with sheeping off of slots like that, it's been allowed forever... And it's gross to me.

Sooo Vote: JeXs.

Can we stop dividing town based on wagons that ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS people are just sheeping now. Please and thank you. My lord.
Do you believe JeXs might have agreed with what Adumb was telling me and others?

Unlike me who can be very stubborn, JeXs is a bit more sheepy like he said in the last game I was with him in.

Do you think any of this matters to your JeXs read?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town: adumbrodeus, #HBC | Red Ryu
Town lean: Yo! Hardbody the Show! (Gheb/Marshy Hydra), Orboknown, JeXs
need to figure out: #HBC | Mac, #HBC | Dark Horse, #HBC | Gorf, Potassium , #HBC | Joey, Captain Hotcakes,
scum lean: Chaco
scum: #HBC | Rake.

Would consider Hotcakes in my townlean pile but not sure yet.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ok Orbo, talk to me about rake.
Alright, thing about rake is that I don't see him finagling for something to get in. I feel like as scum he would have latched onto marshy sooner with a vote. I view it more like a conflicted thought process laying out. I dont think rake gets into this giant loopout with you either, considering he could just find another outlet and tell you to piss off.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Are you a jester?

I corrected you about the wagon not being for pressure and that being merely an explanation of why wagons are beneficial. I've explained multiple times throughout the thread that it's a fake content case (+inconsistencies between tone and actions) and you still continue to insist that it's a wagon for pressure.

I'm legitimately having trouble thinking of motivations for this type of play.
You did, but stuck by it as the reasoning essentially because I've already adressed your claims of his scumminess. Bringing someone to L-1 for the good of town is what? Pressure. Later you say he disguises his content with mass amounts of fluff and essentially making no point. That's the issue I addressed primarily, your attack HAD NO BASIS. No merit at all. Why? (Which is what you seem to miss explaining a lot.) You say he's fluffing up content in retort, but there's hardly ANYTHING to respond from you that's not. You've been grasping hard all day, and you're giving others a free pass by asserting yourself so hard bullheadedly that you tend to dominate content of the thread and allow others to easily sheep and lurk.

Now, I've given you legitimate reason to back off of Rake. Ample reasoning as to why, besides your claims, that your wagon is solely meant for pressure. (As you reiterated and then called me a jester... lol) I'm not reading you as scum because of the frustration, but truthfully that's it.

Concise list of why I think JexS is scum:

-Wishy washy jumping of wagon.
-Called out, Re-L1's and CLAIMS IT SO NO ONE ACCIDENTALLY QUICKHAMMERS. (OBV, OBV, OBV D1 mafia, point out the obvious to not do to appear town. You think it's dumb, but I swear to god that's the easiest noob scum read to tell.)
-He's playing much like he was in Xat's on-going game, where he was fireblasted as scum D1.
-Sheeping soooo hard
-Fluffy posts

I don't have a town JeXs to base off of, but it seems almost TEXT BOOK to me that JexS is scum.

@ Orboknown Orboknown Thoughts on Me v Adum/Marshy as far as Rake wagon? Thoughts on JeXs as scum?
@ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse Same questions. I see you liking posts, but not jumping in. Why?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I like your thought process here chaco and how outgoing you are with it, but I disagree with you in jexyscum. He remind me more of his rykermaf 3 play where he was town than the mini. I don’t have a read on adum or marshy yet.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I haven't played with him besides seeing him as maf, as stated previously. What makes him stand out more as town here to you than scum?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
He fumbled more as scum. Jexy will sheep out the ass as town and change his mind without a beat missed but he'll be headstrong and willful about it.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So now that I can actually make a post here,

I do like the fact that adumb is not only *gasp* actually providing reasons against rake, but is actually considering avenues that aren't rake. That's something I'd wish I'd see more of on the rake bandwagon (If it wasn't incredibly obvious, this wagon is ass).

I also like chaco. Even if there is some tuff that seems misguided (him vs Adum, for example), he's shown himself to be actually laying out a logical thought process as to his scum read as well as acting town. This is stuff that a lot of players in this game are doing a piss poor job of.

He fumbled more as scum. Jexy will sheep out the *** as town and change his mind without a beat missed but he'll be headstrong and willful about it.
What do you mean by headstrong and willful?

Am fine with Chaco. His reasons for scum reading me are terrible and flat out untrue.
Boooooooooooooo

I can't speak for Gorf/Kantrip but I would be voting Rake, he's at L-1 atm, for what he did with Hotcakes.
What I don't get is why his questioning of Hotcakes is so dammning.

In the ongoing DnD mafia, Rake pulls a gambit on Jexs. Thhat gambit turns out to be ludicrously successful, as jexs reacts in the worst possible way, allowing him to dayvig jexs and get scum killed less than 24 hours into day one. This is the first D1 since then, and we have another player who's new to mafia. Is Rake going to try and duplicate what he did, in hopes of achieving the same success?

OF COURSE HE IS

I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T start off the day with some sort of gambit. That's why I find the fact that he was put to L-1 less than 24 hours after that so ridiculous (and IIRC, adumb is the only player who's been giving reason that don't have to do with the question).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru

I didnt do anything with hotcakes and your assertion i did is ridiculous, if you legitimately voted me over your preception over it you'd be the worst kind of dumbass. Gte your head out of your ass and actually read me, or don't bother posting about me

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Holy **** ryu real talk your approach is godawful right now and if i didn't have a strong good feeling on you i'd probably vote you for being such a ****ing blind ass towards me.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake has fawned off my case and his interrogation style makes his town intentions appear vague. But I'm not sure how he sees Adumb not leading the wagon when he's pressing Rake's analyses for a void of substance. Find it really odd for Marshy's behavior to absolve him of carrying the wagon. Seems as if he's trying to signalboost the lynch the whole time. JeXs seems to be on the wagon by proxy because he's using his uncertainty to dodge suspicision. Red Ryu seems to be leaning towards Rake being scum. I don't see him as much of a threat for now. Potassium and Mac have been silent about the reasons behind voting Rake and there may be leads we're not cracking down on because of the incessant arguing between Rake and Adumb over voids of evidence.

I don't have a problem with the wagon as it stands and I have no inclination to unvote until there are convincing enough developments. I was too cautious of a quickhammer in my last game because of irrationality. But now I see it as to give some sort of momentum to the game and not stagnate it in the early phase.
WHAT ****ING CASE.
OH MY GOD IT"S LIKE I NEED A ****ING NEON SIGN TO POINT OUT TO IDIOTS WHAT SOMETHINGSIMPLE MEANS.

ADUMB IS THE ONE WHO IS CLAIMING TO LEAD MY CASE, HAVE YOU BEEN READING HIS POSTS ? HE'S LAREGLY CALLING OUT MY READS DUE TO HIM "LEADING" MY LYNCH. HOLY ****ING ****.

RYU IS BEING DENSE AS BALLS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO BE DENSE AND THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TRY TO GET THROUGH HIS THICK SKULL WHICH GOD KNOWS IS GOING TO BE A ****ING ADVENTURE.

THERE'S NOT A VOID OF EVIDENCE, THERE IS LITERALLY "WHAT ADUMB IS PUSHING " AND THEN "LOL VOTE RAKE CAUSE VOTE RAKE" NO ONE HAS EVEN ATTEMPTED TO ANALYZE ANYTHING PAST LOL VOTE RAKE.

I'm not even convinced half the people who voted me did it beyond to just do it

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't like this vote.
I don't like you being dense , but yet here we are.
Why don't you like it ? You can't tell me marshy avoiding all contact with my lynch besides to say "yah it should totally happpen, hardbody wooo" gives you a good feeling and if it does good ****ing luck

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I asked him one ****ing quesstion which he dodged, holy ****. He dodges I ask again ? Why does he need to dodge it at this time ? God this ****ing game is not even worth my time, I should have let you idiots lynch me to spite you for being such foolhardy idiots

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And ryu if your going to vote me then ****ing do it I am done with this game and done defending myself from adumbs self biased bulls**** that he keeps pushing so hard he can't see through it and done justifying the obvious the same ****ing way over and over

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
WHAT ****ING CASE.
OH MY GOD IT"S LIKE I NEED A ****ING NEON SIGN TO POINT OUT TO IDIOTS WHAT SOMETHINGSIMPLE MEANS.

ADUMB IS THE ONE WHO IS CLAIMING TO LEAD MY CASE, HAVE YOU BEEN READING HIS POSTS ? HE'S LAREGLY CALLING OUT MY READS DUE TO HIM "LEADING" MY LYNCH. HOLY ****ING ****.

RYU IS BEING DENSE AS BALLS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO BE DENSE AND THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TRY TO GET THROUGH HIS THICK SKULL WHICH GOD KNOWS IS GOING TO BE A ****ING ADVENTURE.

THERE'S NOT A VOID OF EVIDENCE, THERE IS LITERALLY "WHAT ADUMB IS PUSHING " AND THEN "LOL VOTE RAKE CAUSE VOTE RAKE" NO ONE HAS EVEN ATTEMPTED TO ANALYZE ANYTHING PAST LOL VOTE RAKE.

I'm not even convinced half the people who voted me did it beyond to just do it
Wow. Even my bull**** got your butt hurt hard. Take your meds.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I could care less if you just made one whoopin' post worth of scumlean material. You might as well be lynched for how egotistical you've projected yourself. I could care less about your role now.

Let's start the second day on a fresh slate and then maybe I'll use my functioning ****ing brain for once.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@Dark horse

Jexs will do something like switching his vote right back onto rake when he just unvoted a post or two before that and be like "but this is ****ing why can't your blind ass read?"

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I... guess that works? Whatever, I still think that there's some damning evidence in this thread against jexs.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I have my own read on JeXs and we should take a closer look on D2. Whoever the hell it is, just give Rake the death sentence.

I'll probably reserve some time to look over everything that's happened so far. Made some downright ****ty plays early on. But I'm willing to learn and eat all the **** flung my way.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm not lynching rake unless its ****ing deadline because no kne has said **** as to why and I dont get adums reasoning at all

Top Bottom