• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You misread me. By saying, "your role", I meant to put that so you can insert yourself in that scenario. I wasn't necessarily addressing Rake specifically.

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake You have come off very eager for me to answer your question. Only I and JeXs responded. Though in the case of JeXs, he gave you another question rather than an answer. His suspicion gives me a town read on him.

Either you are looking for random players to answer you or you felt flustered by my response when I confirmed. If I said I were scum, that would lean people to believe I was mafia. It's against the rules to state your role, which would set up a modkill on an "easy target" like a new dGames player. A town player wouldn't just target one player to scumhunt.

Vote: Rake
That's why as a townie you'd be inclinced to just answer yes instead of dancing around the question, by the way.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

y'all really need to learn to contain your serious posts until at least the day actually starts, so much information can be learned during RVS based on voting patterns and comfort in actions. Though, that said, I like the results of this one.

Rake needs to be murdered with a shovel.

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake Claim.

Hotcakes reads pretty blatantly noobtown, from that set of posts, first game?

Chaco also looking like a tasty lynch target.

Do I really have to unignore gorf? urgggggggg

Like gorf, RR.
Agree on RR, not sure about Hotcakes yet but his reason for voting me is so terribad you're probably right.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I don't like how Rake has handled Hotcakes either, but lets not pull a stupid with ending day 1 in less than 24 hours after it opened.
What ? How I handled him ? You mean asking a simple yes no question a couple times ? You've got to be literally kidding me Ryu, your rreason to vote me is weak as he in point of fact dodged the question , he confirmed understanding the rules which means he's understand even as a new player that I'm not asking him to reveal his role, if it wasn't for his ridiculously bad logic behind voting me I'd still be interested in the slot.

Speaking of Unvote.

Also Ryu i really hope this isn't going to be you all game cause this is pretty bad in and of itself, luckily your post towards me early about not telling you what to change was really damn townie

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm not a fan how you started the game off with Hotcakes.

I know it is early but even to start the game off, I don't see a sense of direction from you pushing him and it relating to others in the game.
Why ? He's new and I asked him a simple yes no question ? I picked him to ask it because he's new and his reaction to it might have been interesting (which it proved to be in the moment ). You know very well that I enjoy picking people out and performing cat and dog chases with them for not only their reactions but everyone else's too, so don't get on a high horse about it being hotcakes this time. My sense of direction was "it's early , let's ask some questions " I still don't understand how Hotcakes percieved it the way he did but at least his thought process is so godawful i doubt he was scum dodging me s i originally felt.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

we're not lynching yet, L-1 is forcing him to claim and defend himself, but putting scummy people under the burner with a willingness to lynch is one of the most important ways to get information from both him and everyone else, and if we end early cause we're lynching a really scummy player, whatever, worth. You know how many games town let a scumbag slip because "it was too early to lynch"?

Just look at his ****ing posts, look how wishy washy he is. Seriously, everyone's interesting, no actual conclusions about everyone, closest is a slight town read.

Rake is scum, kill him with fire.
Wishy washy ?

Wishy washy ?

This post is pure grime.

I'm not gonna claim and you asking for it is mad janky my friend.

And your kidding about having conclusions on everyone right ? What are your conclusions about everyone on my wagon then cause so far i see a lot of vote rake lmao.

Also, seeing as no one is really saying anything about why I'm scummy i have nothing to defend. And fwiw it will be interesting to see how jexs and hotcakes handle the burgeoning wagon. Jexs unvoting is kinda null because even being newer he'd see the obvious benefit of looking better by unvoting, whereas he could easily be town unvoting as well because l-1

Orboknown

Smash Hero
You misread me. By saying, "your role", I meant to put that so you can insert yourself in that scenario. I wasn't necessarily addressing Rake specifically.

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake You have come off very eager for me to answer your question. Only I and JeXs responded. Though in the case of JeXs, he gave you another question rather than an answer. His suspicion gives me a town read on him.

Either you are looking for random players to answer you or you felt flustered by my response when I confirmed. If I said I were scum, that would lean people to believe I was mafia. It's against the rules to state your role, which would set up a modkill on an "easy target" like a new dGames player. A town player wouldn't just target one player to scumhunt.

Why can't he just be laying it on a newer player to see what he does with the pressure?
Also, considering how early it is, I doubt allegations of him tunnelling on you specifically are correct

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Adum, you are the ****ing bomb. Thank you for being the only other person in this game as of late to have any sort of balls.

I REFUSE TO LET ***** WEAKMINDED MOTHER****ERS **** THIS UP AND ALLOW THEMSELVES TO GO SOFT DUE TO A FAKECLAIM. RAKE DIES TODAY UNLESS HE CLAIMS MASON AND HIS PARTNER VERIFIES. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER **** IN THE MEANTIME THAT IS FINE BUT HE STILL DIES. THAT'S IT.

FOS: Mac

:054:
this post is ridiculous

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And I am also stil not claiming for a wagon being backed by slots like adum, doubly not for a 24hr wagon like this one.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Would not doubt 2 scum members ar e backing this. Adumb doesn't remind me of what he played like with swiss in golden sun which concerns me. Marshy might be worth digging into as him shouting lol die lets him participate without truly participating

Orboknown

Smash Hero
In fact, if you actually read the rules, you'd see

[quote="Kataefi" ]
  1. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in the private message containing your role, nor may you post metadata about any private message I send you (e.g. message IDs, timestamps, etc.). This rule covers profile customisation options, like avatars, custom titles, locations etc.
So did you actually think I as scum would try to out right and in plain view of the entire thread have you mod-kill yourself ? I may be bold but that'd be suicide even for the best player[/quote]
Os in liar game tho

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nobody accidentally quickhammers after people it's stated they're at l-1 unless they're insanely raw and hotcakes is already on the wagon. Anyone who does it after that is doing it for a reason.

God, ryu, your stubbornness about this sort of thing is so frustrating, think about it this way, even if he is somehow town, what advantage does town get from derailing the wagon? Wagons with a viable lynch threat are the BEST way to get telling reactions from everyone in the game cause everyone's gonna have to weigh in. If he gets quicklynched, no excuse now so that's a ton of useful information.

Whatever, you're too stubborn, somebody vote Rake back to l-1
I've lost too many games from quickhammers.

Even more so when people rush it and then go, derp wat do on day 2 and so on.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't trust SWF town to not hammer or accidentally hammer someone at L-1 too early.

Slow it down.

Not even 24 hours have past since the game opened up, I'd like to have an idea and opinion on other people than just Rake.
you are literally the reason why we need balls like adumb's.

Adum, you are the ****ing bomb. Thank you for being the only other person in this game as of late to have any sort of balls.

I REFUSE TO LET ***** WEAKMINDED MOTHER****ERS **** THIS UP AND ALLOW THEMSELVES TO GO SOFT DUE TO A FAKECLAIM. RAKE DIES TODAY UNLESS HE CLAIMS MASON AND HIS PARTNER VERIFIES. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER **** IN THE MEANTIME THAT IS FINE BUT HE STILL DIES. THAT'S IT.

FOS: Mac

i am offended.

Yo! Hardbody the Show!

Gheb_01|marshy
So Rake, I take it you've realized that your Captain Hotcakes push is 110% trash and that no sane person will subscribe to it, aye? Congratulations! So with townleans on Orbo and Ruy, with both myself and adum scumming it up all over the place, do you plan on even pretending to put any effort into reading players this game or will you continue to call the heavy lifters of your wagon scum and those who don't Town?

Gorf, we will ally if I see evidence of you being of Town alignment. I'm sure if you are that synchronicity will emerge.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote Red Ryu

"Rake just for future reference, don't tell me things like this. If I roll scum you're telling me what to change to stay on your good side."

Why did you say this?
Advice since what he did point blank told me what he was looking for.

He should have let me play it out instead of telling me what to do so he could see what I did without me having that knowledge prior. If I rolled scum he pretty much could have influenced me to play differently.

JeXs

Smash Champion
whether this goes anywhere or not will be interesting, definitely gonna have to keep an eye on hotcakes and jexs during this time of pressure towards me
Why specifically us? Just because we're new? But even so, why?
Orbo nullish for defending me, l-2 it may be but it's not gonna turn into a lynch yet for sure. And if it does then I'd laugh and tell you not to just let marshy "live free" as it's him trying to absolve himself of the lynch, especially if tomorrow he pushed an "easier " target like hotcakes or jexs. Although i will give orbo a slight town lean for at least noticing the situation as a mafiasto probably wouldnt care or may even join on to see if he can't light some over zealous and non read up townie to try and get a sneaky hammer
Why are you telling marshy what not to do if he's scum?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[6] #HBC | Rake.: Yo! Hardbody the Show! / Potassium / #HBC | Gorf / Captain Hotcakes / adumbrodeus / JeXs

[1] adumbrodeus: Chaco
[1] JeXs: #HBC | Dark Horse
[1] #HBC | Red Ryu: #HBC | Joey

[0] #HBC | Dark Horse
[0] #HBC | Gorf
[0] Orboknown
[0] #HBC | Mac
[0] Yo! Hardbody the Show!
[0] Chaco
[0] Potassium
[0] #HBC | Joey
[0] Captain Hotcakes

[4] Not Voting: Orboknown / #HBC | Mac / #HBC | Red Ryu / #HBC | Rake.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline set for Sunday, August 31st, 11:59 BST (British Summer Time)

#HBC | Gorf

Wishy washy ?

Wishy washy ?

This post is pure grime.

And your kidding about having conclusions on everyone right ? What are your conclusions about everyone on my wagon then cause so far i see a lot of vote rake lmao.

Also, seeing as no one is really saying anything about why I'm scummy i have nothing to defend. And fwiw it will be interesting to see how jexs and hotcakes handle the burgeoning wagon. Jexs unvoting is kinda null because even being newer he'd see the obvious benefit of looking better by unvoting, whereas he could easily be town unvoting as well because l-1
d00d rAkE iS cHiLl He HaS tO bE tOwN!!!!11

^btw if nobody's been able to tell this is my sarcastic sounding-like-a-****** voice. yea rake needs to be smacked up.

And I am also stil not claiming for a wagon being backed by slots like adum, doubly not for a 24hr wagon like this one.
claim.

How do you have a read on gorf if hes on ignore? Just curious
lol'd at this good catch

(he probz took me off ignore before making the post)

#HBC | Gorf

So Rake, I take it you've realized that your Captain Hotcakes push is 110% trash and that no sane person will subscribe to it, aye? Congratulations! So with townleans on Orbo and Ruy, with both myself and adum scumming it up all over the place, do you plan on even pretending to put any effort into reading players this game or will you continue to call the heavy lifters of your wagon scum and those who don't Town?

Gorf, we will ally if I see evidence of you being of Town alignment. I'm sure if you are that synchronicity will emerge.

i wasn't offended about the town read that always ends up happening, moreso the balls part :c

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wishy washy ?

Wishy washy ?

This post is pure grime.

Haha, where's the actual defense? Your posts not only lacked substance but gave you an easy way to turn on them in the future. "Interesting", it's one of the best non-committal ways to look like you're producing content when being utterly useless and allowing you to draw any conclusion in the future. Explain what results actually suggest about the player or shut up, if it's about future actions, shut up. You also spend entirely too much time explaining town reads and the only things leaning scumish are people who are leading a lynch wagon on you. The people shouting "die rake die" specifically.

This rush of desperate content just cements it because it has exactly the same problem, beyond moving off hotcakes and agreeing with my read.

Now then, why is it grimy, and if it's so grimy, why aren't you voting for me? Breaking down and explaining why a post from somebody leading a lynch wagon on you isn't scummy, but proceeding to throw analysisless dirt on them is, doing it and not following it up with a vote, even more so unless you have a higher scum target, and what luck, you have none!

So then you'll die, totally fine with this result. 99.9% likely that you'll die post-claim too though.

Would not doubt 2 scum members ar e backing this. Adumb doesn't remind me of what he played like with swiss in golden sun which concerns me. Marshy might be worth digging into as him shouting lol die lets him participate without truly participating
Lol, meta isn't something you just throw on to see if it sticks, you need actual analysis of the play across multiple games. But the important part is, more dirt (of the "interesting" non-commital variety) and still no vote!

Would you kindly die?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You told people to chill on him being at L-1 like I did, but then 180'd and put your vote back on.

Why the change in attitude here?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Did you not see adumb's post above mine? Or the BIG text that I told people he was at L-1 and no accidental quickhammers?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Heavy lifters ? Bahahahahahahaa

Oh wait, your serious

Yo! Hardbody the Show!

Gheb_01|marshy
Look at the way he handled the wagon

-snip-

There's nothing in these posts aside from votes and obligtory "WOAAAH guys he's at L-1 let's careful here"

It screams of someone trying to slip into the wagon discretley.
First, there's nothing wrong with lack of explanation behind votes. Second, I'd argue that most scum would at least try to justify their vote for sake of saving face with Town. Third, JeXs is sheepy and changes his mind a lot; the vote got placed back when adum explained away Ruy's trash reasoning for -1. His behavior here is not out of the ordinary and I have zero interest in dislike for the slot gaining traction off of this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Did you not see adumb's post above mine? Or the BIG text that I told people he was at L-1 and no accidental quickhammers?
Hmmm...yeah I can get this a bit.

You do tend to sheep a bit from what I saw in our last game.

Still outside of Rake you got anyone else you wanna look at?

Top Bottom