• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Getting sick at Billfests is so last February. I was so delusional and ill I vomited in my car on the drive home.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
I came down with whatever was floating around at Billfest. Still sick, but working on recovery via meds and lots of sleep. First time I've been sick all year too Roy. RTF was some pretty potent stuff.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Im aware all of NC smash is sick, but why does it seem like EVERYBODY is sick. Everybody on facebook is sick too.....

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
And if you have it for too long, you're too awesome to use punctuation, capitalization, or double spacing your statements.

Take ol' YKB3 there. He's had it forever.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
In the interest of never having this happen again, sick people should not go to tournaments.

This is not a shot at RTF, but I'm pretty sure no one wants to get sick after tournaments lol.

Top Bottom