• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
just pick up MK...thats what Im doing :chuckle:
That sentence right there is my #1 reason that I won't enter Brawl tourneys any more.

Yo, I uploaded so many B+ matches. Give me criticism, stongers.

multi edit: Combo videos vs. one character look silly.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Ivysaur is amazing, and Charizard is the angriest character ever.

God I want money so I can start going to tournaments again. **** unemployment.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so i can't practice mk on you? :(

well i play other characters..
no, i meant i wont. it will be good to play you because i never get to practice against good mks.

I wants to.......... I'm practicing non-MK characters this week! I hope to get a ride with someone, if I can get one, no amount of homework will stop me hehe

we need All the NC people possible bro. i want to see that mean snake.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I wants to.......... I'm practicing non-MK characters this week! I hope to get a ride with someone, if I can get one, no amount of homework will stop me hehe
No MK= Snakes all over? :O if you find a ride, see if they can take me as well? Only have one exam on the 28th ><

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How would he be top 2 exactly? He has a losing matchup to DDD and he only goes "even" with Snake.

He does have the advantage vs Wario, GaW, and Falco(slightly imo) though.

I forget what the Diddy matchup is.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
exactly...he barely loses to DDD (its like 45:55 right?) and the snake matchup is definitely winnable (Mikehaze beat Ally at Evo)(Though Ally beat him in Losers bracket but I'd say that's just because Ally is a better player) and wins everything else...

DDD loses to lots of random characters (Zelda has the advantage, lol) and a character like that shouldn't be anything more then a CP character really...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DDD vs Marth is 60/40 DDD.

Lol, why don't you tell me why the average competitive Marth can succeed against the average competitive Snake than go for the top level of play? I'm pretty sure there are only a few people in that realm, and it would be much more relevant to discuss raw Marth vs Snake abilities.

I actually remember Steel making a post saying Ganon could be problematic for Marth due to his range....

Unlike MK, Marth really doesn't **** any high tiers. Though he might initially have more dominance, I believe he will be easier to figure out how to fight than MK and his winning/neutral matchups may become worse for him.

Top Bottom