• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best RPG Game Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I wish I knew d style, it's so much cooler than K style.

I made up a style one time dual rocket launchers and dagger, was pretty hot. Pretty much no armour but tons of "NOW!"

oh and I dropped MK in singles, monk.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I wish I knew d style, it's so much cooler than K style.

I made up a style one time dual rocket launchers and dagger, was pretty hot. Pretty much no armour but tons of "NOW!"

oh and I dropped MK in singles, monk.
Dstyle is fun...only if you know how to Elunge

So you sold out to MK during our match and then you dropped him after the tournament?

Also FlatSoda....IGN?

Equi

Smash Ace
What kind of technical are we even talking about? Hand eye coordination technical...or what ever you are talking about? lol

Chess does have much more options and depth yup.
Haha I'm just messin.

Yeah chess is the deeper game. The only way I could think of there being hand eye coordination is really fast timed games where the pieces are flying off the board.

Equi

Smash Ace
Hot piss I didn't even know!

Awesome! Tales of Symphonia is def like my top 5 fav RPGs of all time. Amazing. According to wikipedia the storyline does pick up from after the events of the first game and the two worlds are merged.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Hot piss I didn't even know!

Awesome! Tales of Symphonia is def like my top 5 fav RPGs of all time. Amazing. According to wikipedia the storyline does pick up from after the events of the first game and the two worlds are merged.
tethe'alla was way better.

its dawn of the new wolrd now, not knights of ratatosk

glad to see that lloyd makes an appearance. as far as i've looked into it, i don't know his role of if he's a character.

meh.

genus: ITS PANCAKE TIME.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It's basically, when the two worlds were put together, it destroyed some towns, like Palmacosta...The main guy is from there, and his mother died...Lloyd is actually an enemy for...A while...XD And, each of the old cast shows up.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Just attack her with one person, then if she counters you heal...It's pretty easy once you get used to it...

Masky

Smash Master
I know lol... was trying to make a MK tornado joke but obviously I failed

I'm at the last dungeon now

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i got your joke man...

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ 2Pac ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ is legend``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I know lol... was trying to make a MK tornado joke but obviously I failed

I'm at the last dungeon now
Meh, sorry. Had too many people ***** about her. I'm going to get the Leviathan summon, but I'm lazy so I've stopped playing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom