• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best Projectiles list

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
im not trying to gain credibility by saying this, im just saying that ur probably never going to need to use it this way in a real match, its just a fun fact thats also good for some lolz... ive been playing brawl for a long time, i think i kno its nearly impossible to hit someone in this scenario, but u never kno, someone might find a way...

kit

Smash Apprentice
I think bananas should come down, they are good but seriously they suck 90% of the time (if you're not an idiot when you play against diddy)
Only if you let him start his bananagins are they good, if you're good you won't let him get you into bad situations with them thus rendering them almost useless (or if they're an idiot you can use them against them)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I've always loved Wolf's blaster. It's so **** annoying (except when I'm using it lol). It comes out fast enough, has decent range, does 5 damage, and Wolf even slashes with the gun at the beginning. It's awesome. Just wanted to say that. And, I've also disrupted recoveries with it before (shot a Luigi who was using Green Missile :D)

And, I freaking hate bananas!

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I think bananas should come down, they are good but seriously they suck 90% of the time (if you're not an idiot when you play against diddy)
Only if you let him start his bananagins are they good, if you're good you won't let him get you into bad situations with them thus rendering them almost useless (or if they're an idiot you can use them against them)

lol you have NEVER played a good Diddy Kong. Bananas are incredible, they combo into eachother, reduce an oponents options to ZERO and then 4, and deal damage, and are active on the stage even when they aren't being used. Bananas are godlike lolz

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lol you have NEVER played a good Diddy Kong. Bananas are incredible, they combo into eachother, reduce an oponents options to ZERO and then 4, and deal damage, and are active on the stage even when they aren't being used. Bananas are godlike lolz
They only reduce to 0. The 4 is only if the Diddy screws up. :\

Top Bottom