• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of What in NorCal 2007

park5150

Smash Ace
Mario: TC-UNO (foxroar is asleep)
Luigi: MEEP
doc mario: HMW
Falco: D@DY
Fox: ZEL
ganon: Mr. GANAONDORF ( who is frotaz? )
Capt Falcon: NEMENis
Marth: MEeP
Roy: KFC
Kirby: W& WARRIOR
Peach: YEN
Pika: HMW
Pichu: DELFIKI
M2: CHOKNATER
Purin: HYUGA
Yoshi: PARK
DK: MEXICAN
Bowser: PARK
Link: GERM
zelda: CHOKNATER
shiek: BTZO
Ylink: KIZZO
Ness: SIMNA
ICs: CHOKNATER

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
chok did this post about a year so i guess i'd update i guess so ppl can place thier opinions on who has the best of wut if they do so soo0o0o0o... yea place ur opionions!!!!

here's mine

Best Doc-Bob$

Mario-Foxroar

Luigi-Meep

Peach-Hella/Frotaz

Yoshi-Park

DK-Mexican

Bowswer-Lucien/B00tle

Falcon-Isai/SilentSpectre

Ganondorf-Mr.Ganondorf/Julian

Falco-Falcomist/Zhu

Fox-LuninSpectra/Tang

Ness-Simna

Kirby-Warp $tar Warrior

Zelda-Kawn/Chok

Shiek-BTZO

Ice Climbers-Choknater

Samus-Narfanator(No Darkmike:()

Link-Germ

YLink-Kizzo

Jiggly-King

Pikachu-Afro Justin/Bob$

Roy-Zelgadis

Marth-Bob$/Meep

Mewtwo-Germ/Choknater/Quak

Pichu-Delphiki

Mr. Game and Watch-Snap
Ahh HELL NO. HEEEEELLLLL No. You better change that Bowser section.

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
I read the message Mexican...and i want to play with you too!!...but go easy on me..i suck....and i dont want to be embarrassed too bad, you know...does anyone in the sac area want to play smash tonight?? or even tomorrow??? i dont want to do an essay that's due tuesday...or study for my tuesday test either my info is at the cavesonic dec. 1 tourney thread...

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I read the message Mexican...and i want to play with you too!!...but go easy on me..i suck....and i dont want to be embarrassed too bad, you know...does anyone in the sac area want to play smash tonight?? or even tomorrow??? i dont want to do an essay that's due tuesday...or study for my tuesday test either my info is at the cavesonic dec. 1 tourney thread...
I think you're using my own mindgames against me...trying to make me think that you suck and then you come out and 3 stock me. lol. I honestly have no idea how good or bad you are, but i've heard that you're pretty good, so i wanna see how i can handle the samus thats supposed to be taking DarkMike's place since he's gone. I usually 1 or 2 stock DM, and when i played hugs samus i 2 stocked it, (before he ***** me with ganon, lol), so if you at least got me down to 2 stock, i'd say you're good enough to have the best samus in norcal since Mike's gone

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
HEY EVERYONE MEXICAN IS BRAGGING ABOUT TWO STOCKING HUGS.

Hahaha I wonder if Hugo is one of those guys who searches the boards every day looking for his name mentioned. I hope I wasted your time on this post.

Taco Head

Smash Ace
I think you're using my own mindgames against me...trying to make me think that you suck and then you come out and 3 stock me. lol. I honestly have no idea how good or bad you are, but i've heard that you're pretty good, so i wanna see how i can handle the samus thats supposed to be taking DarkMike's place since he's gone. I usually 1 or 2 stock DM, and when i played hugs samus i 2 stocked it, (before he ***** me with ganon, lol), so if you at least got me down to 2 stock, i'd say you're good enough to have the best samus in norcal since Mike's gone
mow my lawn

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
HEY EVERYONE MEXICAN IS BRAGGING ABOUT TWO STOCKING HUGS.

Hahaha I wonder if Hugo is one of those guys who searches the boards every day looking for his name mentioned. I hope I wasted your time on this post.
I also added in that he ***** me afterwards with ganon, and hugs won the set, if anything, i'm just trying to use mindgames on narf to intimidate him. lol. <3 HugS

*edit- You mow your own f*cking lawn. lol

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah! warp $tar warrior is best by common denominator! he is pretty good though. lol

Miztik

Smash Master
yea brandon you have to change the bowser part cuz we all kno edy has the best super sayain bowsers yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

andre- W$W is a kirby beast your trippin

you need to add biggest cowboy fan to the list and that of course it me lolol

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806

When i played Darkmike, I 1/2 stocked him...can't remember, and when he chose ganon I 3/4 stocked him (i don't really remember matches too well)...when i first played hugs he kicked my ***....that's all i remember....i've only played two matches with him though....

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
When i played Darkmike, I 1/2 stocked him...can't remember, and when he chose ganon I 3/4 stocked him (i don't really remember matches too well)...when i first played hugs he kicked my ***....that's all i remember....i've only played two matches with him though....
Yeah, i hate to admit it, but DarkMike sucks in samus dittos. I almost always beat him in Samus dittos, and my samus is mediocre at best. lol. But he rarely beats my DK, but he's the only one that has ever beaten my DK with samus. Nobody else ever has, and i've played plenty of samus's. lol

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Who actually remembers how many stock they beat a certain person by? lol i never pay attention to that garbage:)

Top Bottom