• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of What in NorCal 2007

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
srry guys i screwed up

i made the thread outta boredom and curiousity but i dont wanna drama cause soo0o0o i apoligize if ive done so srry

jaime say wut u want who cares wut ppl say

**** i didnt expect this thread to be like so0o0o intense

im stupid i guess

nealdt if u feel it should be closed then i guess u'll do it...srry to everyone
lol, thats why the FTA loves you Brandon, you're like...so nonchalant about everything. And you're black and use DK. hahaha. I heard that there were hella people amazed at how good your dk was, and they think that your dk is hella godly. haha, represent for the dk users. You should add yourself on the DK thread as a DK user

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I don't think there was any drama here... discussion does not equal drama. I don't get why any place there are differing opinions people automatically think WOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Norcal doesn't know how to handle people talking smack like socal does.

That's why I start smack all the time cause it amuses me.

smack smack smack.

NeighboorhoodP beat me in a MM guys. He's hella good >_>

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
lol, thats why the FTA loves you Brandon, you're like...so nonchalant about everything. And you're black and use DK. hahaha. I heard that there were hella people amazed at how good your dk was, and they think that your dk is hella godly. haha, represent for the dk users. You should add yourself on the DK thread as a DK user
i say we try to DK team for fun or something that would be hella cool

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
srry guys i screwed up

i made the thread outta boredom and curiousity but i dont wanna drama cause soo0o0o i apoligize if ive done so srry

jaime say wut u want who cares wut ppl say

**** i didnt expect this thread to be like so0o0o intense

im stupid i guess

nealdt if u feel it should be closed then i guess u'll do it...srry to everyone
not your fault at all man so dont even worry about it people love the drama. It should have just been fun and games so dont take the blame! I VOTE HMW FOR MOST AWESOME FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!:)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Mexican: Didn't mean to sound harsh in my post; I don't have a problem with your opinion on Mr. G's skill, it's just when you try to compare him to someone you haven't played in a long time and then make a decision about it, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Me: Best Falco

Falcomist: Best Peach

IRISH: Best Ganon

Nealdt: Best thread-closer (onegai shimasu)

Zoap

Smash Master
I think Frotaz has a better Falco then you Sheridan and Falcomist most def is best Peach.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I am going to the NCB, but I don't MM. ^_^
I like fighting Sheiks though so I'll be glad to play you.

Frotaz only has a better Falco because he combo'd some DK in CT from like 0-160% with entirely lasers.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I am going to the NCB, but I don't MM. ^_^
I like fighting Sheiks though so I'll be glad to play you.

Frotaz only has a better Falco because he combo'd some DK in CT from like 0-160% with entirely lasers.
Ouch! but would it really be a "combo"? And as hard as it is to get around lasers, 0-140 just means that the DK probably wasn't that good. lol

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Best Doc-Rob%

Mario-Will

Luigi-KDL

Peach-Joe

Yoshi-Yoshi has no up+B

DK-Bobo

Bowswer-LUCIEN!

Falcon-Why answer?

Ganondorf-Jun

Falco-Falcomist not Zhu

Fox-Lucien the monster

Ness-Jun

Kirby-Kirby sucks

Zelda-Kawn

Shiek-It can't be BTZO because I beatz hiz ina touurneuy mach wit DK bud, iz dum raw 4 dat

Ice Climbers-Will

Samus-Dman
Link-Jun

YLink-Kinzo

Jiggly-KillaOR

Pikachu-Afroman

Roy-Come on, this one is Phil.

Marth-It has to be me, I beat Zhu in a tournament a year ago with the green color.

Mewtwo-Quak

Pichu-Who plays Pichu?

Best Randon- Bootleofwater

frotaz37

Smash Lord
yeah, i'm sorry everybody, i was under the impression that i could say my opinion here. I didn't know i wasn't allowed to have my own opinion. Then i agree, Sheridan for best Falco since i'm not allowed to have my own opinion
Just because a person is allowed to have a ******** opinion doesn't make the opinion any less ********.

Top Bottom